Obama's a Crybaby...

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Poor little guy, can't pass his gun laws by negotiating a resolution in Congress so he cries like a spoiled little boob.

No wonder the world thinks he's a joke and Americans are embarrassed by him.

Sandy+Hook+Elementary+School+shooting+12.jpg

When will pathetic libs stop politically using dead children to push their agendas?

Nothing Obama is proposing could have stopped that attack....unlike proposals to fix a broken Obama background check system that let a terrorist into the country to kill Americans....

Poor little guy, can't pass his gun laws by negotiating a resolution in Congress so he cries like a spoiled little boob.

Sad indeed that Obama would USE these children, the tragedy of it ... for his political gain.

Lumpy, I never thought very much of you, but I always held out hope that you'd someday prove yourself a worthy human.

You are absolute filth.

You're an asshole of the worst order.

I hope you have nightmares about these babies every single night until you die, you appalling scumbag.

Clear?

Sad indeed that Obama would USE these children, the tragedy of it ... for his political gain.

Lumpy, I never thought very much of you, but I always held out hope that you'd someday prove yourself a worthy human.

You are absolute filth.

I hope you have nightmares about these babies every single night until you die, you appalling scumbag.

Clear?

Barry should be ashamed to use these kids as a political tool.

Every time someone says "there are victims of gun crime, we need to stop gun crime" the right will say how sad it is that someone is using victims.

Personally if these kids are going to die, the best outcome is that they stop other such things happening in the future.

You're trying to shut down debate on an issue that needs to be sorted out. That's bad.

You notice he really tries to push out some genuine tears for the camera, but can't...he doesn't produce a tear until his fingers touch under his eyes.

Physically producing genuine tears is one of the most difficult challenges for actors, especially those who perform live on stage. Actors can use memories of intense experiences in order to elicit tears that spring from real emotions. However, some actors use other "tricks" to generate watery eyes.

How do they cry on movies and television?

TV and film actors have the benefit of working with an entire crew of technicians and artists. Although some movie stars utilize some of the techniques mentioned above, many actors opt for an easier solution: menthol.

An Actor's Guide to Making Yourself Cry on Cue

Last edited:

DOing his best Boehner

Democrats promote disrespect for the law, promote the lowest moral standards, push drugs and the abortions of the innocent human beings, etc. then wonder why nuts do hideous inhuman things... The self centered bastards should cut back on the excuses and accept that their lack of civic responsibility, morals and entitlement mentality are the problems.

He is not a cry baby. He is a fraud. If anyone thought those tears were real... I got some swamp land to sell you.

It worked for Hillary and Democrats will fall for it again but nope, not for me. I recall Boehner crying and Democrats being able to call it for what it was, reveling in it actually. He was toast after that and probably should have been.

You are absolute filth.

Clear?
You're judgement hurts a little but overall I'm unaffected, glad you could get that off your chest and I still have the right to say how I feel also.

You're judgement hurts a little but overall I'm unaffected, glad you could get that off your chest and I still have the right to say how I feel also.

I know you're unaffected. You have no soul.

How you pretend to feel has nothing to do with the event.

Did you read or watch the reports - where parents and emergency workers described the carnage? See, tv is very glossed over, you'll have a clean, tidy human lying still, with a red spot on their shirt. In real life some of those babies had their faces blown off. Some were basically cut in two. Nearly all of them saw classmates blown away before they themselves were murdered.

And because you have no soul nor capacity for empathy you think no one else can. It's clear that there are others here that have "feelings" like yours. But most of us feel genuine sadness and dismay that such a thing can happen.

The President isn't a crybaby. He's not using the victims for any wingnut-imagined agenda.

You mutants need to go back to being ignored lowest-common-denominator white trash and quit thinking you have an equal voice with your betters.

You are absolute filth.

Clear?
Obama could give a shit about Sandy hook victims...only to use them to further his agenda...keep it real Granny

where were obama's tears for the bengazi heros? where were obams tears for the boston bombing boy Martin Richard, 8 years old. Fuck obama, phony POS

I watched that and couldn't believe my eyes. It looked to me as though he was really faking it too, and those standing behind him started shuffling around a little embarrassed. It was quite cringeworthy.

I know you're unaffected. You have no soul.

How you pretend to feel has nothing to do with the event.

Did you read or watch the reports - where parents and emergency workers described the carnage? See, tv is very glossed over, you'll have a clean, tidy human lying still, with a red spot on their shirt. In real life some of those babies had their faces blown off. Some were basically cut in two. Nearly all of them saw classmates blown away before they themselves were murdered.

And because you have no soul nor capacity for empathy you think no one else can. It's clear that there are others here that have "feelings" like yours. But most of us feel genuine sadness and dismay that such a thing can happen.

The President isn't a crybaby. He's not using the victims for any wingnut-imagined agenda.

You mutants need to go back to being ignored lowest-common-denominator white trash and quit thinking you have an equal voice with your betters.

I've got soul Darlin and you're directing a lot of unfounded hate towards me unfairly..You disagree that Obama is using the absolute tragedy for political gain, that is fine but I disagree with you.

I feel great sorrow for those innocent children and all who love them. I have 4 grown children of my own and grandchildren. Alas, your emotional reality took a sad turn to absurdity in regards to me, but, I forgive you.

You notice he really tries to push out some genuine tears for the camera, but can't...he doesn't produce a tear until his fingers touch under his eyes.

Physically producing genuine tears is one of the most difficult challenges for actors, especially those who perform live on stage. Actors can use memories of intense experiences in order to elicit tears that spring from real emotions. However, some actors use other "tricks" to generate watery eyes.

How do they cry on movies and television?

TV and film actors have the benefit of working with an entire crew of technicians and artists. Although some movie stars utilize some of the techniques mentioned above, many actors opt for an easier solution: menthol.

An Actor's Guide to Making Yourself Cry on Cue

Bingo.

Forum List

Back