#Obamagate: Exposing the Obama Deep State

85459e5bbd9640b2aa4aaae8779f554e-780x689.jpg

Gregg Jarrett: Are Mueller and Comey ‘colluding’ against Trump by acting as co-special counsel?

By Gregg JarrettPublished June 12, 2017
Fox News

Video:

I have not yet received the announcement in the mail. But I expect it will arrive any day now.

After all, Robert Mueller and James Comey appear to be acting in concert as co-special counsel. Why not make it official with a formal notice of their union?

It was obvious it would evolve this way from the very moment Mueller was named on May 17th.

Which is why I wrote a column two days later, arguing that Mueller should resign as special counsel. He has a flagrant conflict of interest that disqualifies him from serving. To wit, his personal and professional closeness to Comey. They have long been allies. Comey regards his predecessor at the FBI as a mentor, while Mueller considers Comey his protégé.

It was evident at the outset that the fired FBI Director would be the pivotal witness in any potential obstruction of justice investigation by Mueller. Therefore, it was incomprehensible that Rod Rosenstein, the Acting Attorney General, would choose him. It was equally baffling that Mueller would accept the position.

I remember reacting to the news with the words, “are you kidding?” Turns out, it was no joke.

Conflict of Interest Defined

The law governing the special counsel (28 CFR 600.7) specifically prohibits Mueller from serving if he has a “conflict of interest.” Even the appearance of a conflict is disallowed.

Gregg Jarrett: Are Mueller and Comey ‘colluding’ against Trump by acting as co-special counsel?
Gregg Jarrett. One of Hannity's whores. Hilarious.

840040_LA_troll_norway.jpg
Old troll/reasonable thanks for bumping my threads, I know I'M getting on your nerves but that's life...

'UNMASKING' INVESTIGATION LEADING STRAIGHT TO OBAMA WHITE HOUSE
Ben Rhodes and Samantha Power added to House Intelligence Committee’s investigation list.
August 4, 2017

Joseph Klein
600x4262.jpg

A mounting unmasking scandal investigation is leading right to the Obama White House and to a former Obama administration United Nations ambassador. Rep. Devin Nunes (R., Calif.), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, which is handling the investigation, has blown the lid off of what could well turn out to be one of the most egregious violations of Americans’ 4th Amendment privacy rights in the nation’s history.

In a July 27th letter to Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats, Rep. Nunes expressed the concern of his committee that government officials may have abused their authority to request the unmasking of U.S. person identities sourced from raw intelligence reports. The raw intelligence, which included the names of some Americans, focused on foreign individuals’ communications of interest to intelligence agencies. Some of those communications may have been with Americans caught up in the intelligence surveillance.

Rep. Nunes said in his letter that “Obama-era officials sought the identities of Trump transition officials within intelligence reports.” One official, the letter said, “whose position had no apparent intelligence-related function, made hundreds of unmasking requests during the final year of the Obama administration” (emphasis in the original). Rep. Nunes added that in the absence of individual, fact-based justifications for such unmasking, “the Committee is left with the impression that these officials may have used this information for improper purposes, including the possibility of leaking. More pointedly, some of the requests for unminimized U.S. person information were followed by anonymous leaks of those names to the media.”

The mainstream media has obsessed on the so-called Russian collusion story in an effort to embarrass President Trump and derail his agenda. There is mounting evidence that Obama-era officials helped light the fire under this story by abusing their access to highly sensitive classified intelligence information in order to destroy the Trump administration in its infancy. If proven to be true, these officials colluded in a direct, unprecedented assault on our democratic institutions and Americans’ constitutional rights.

'Unmasking' Investigation Leading Straight To Obama White House

From Sean Hannity's show right to your empty head.
Then you regurgitate his bulllshit..
Did you see him tonite? He was almost trembling admitting that the " Deep State" is winning.
I don't know what's better. MSNBC beating him in the ratings or the fact he realizes his side is losing..
Breaking news 10 minutes ago:
Mueller is exploring potential ties to Russia of Trump, his family and Trump.org.
This is getting sweeter by the moment.
The Trump Crime family will be brought to their knees.
lwpipedream01.gif

Are you going to go off again old troll...

Samantha power is unmasking - Google Search

Thanks for the bump rabid ah...
trump's ass is grass and you're wasting everyone's time with Samantha Power who I guarantee 99% of Americans have no idea who she is or can care..
But I love watching you get so worked up with your phony scandals, Sean, especially since the real ones are now keeping your pussygrabber up all night.
Does an innocent man inquire about pardoning himself?
Nope.
The last person who had that conversation was Richard Mulhous Nixon..

I've heard THOUSANDS of people say Trump is toast since literally the DAY after the election! Remember how lardbucket Michael Moore & others said Trump won't even make it to the inauguration??

Michael Moore predicts ‘something crazy’ will keep Donald Trump from presidency

You know what ALL you guys have in common?? You're ALL dead WRONG!!

THE STRUGGLE OF MEMORY AGAINST FORGETTING
Phone tap on Trump recalls Obama lies and high-tech harassment.
March 7, 2017

Lloyd Billingsley
obama3.jpg

President Donald Trump has charged that the previous president tapped his phones during the 2016 election campaign. With Democrats and the old-line establishment media in a fury, the people would do well to recall the 44th president’s high-tech harassment of journalists and his legacy of lies.

“If you like your health plan, you can keep it,” he told the nation. As countless Americans verified, they could not keep the health plan they liked, nor the doctor they liked, and they would not save thousands of dollars a year. In California, the president’s Affordable Care Act was responsible for “widespread consumer misery,” a revival of President Jimmy Carter’s misery index.

The president lied because he knew the ACA was groundwork for his designated successor Hillary Clinton to impose the “public option,” or “single payer,” in reality government monopoly health care. But last November the people turned down the designated successor, and that put the former president and his establishment media allies in a foul mood.

The 44th president, whose mentor was the Stalinist Frank Marshall Davis, deployed the powerful IRS against political opponents, blocking their attempt to secure tax-exempt status. The president claimed “not even a smidgeon of corruption” was involved in the IRS scandal. For the most part, the old-line establishment media accepted the lie, and the president always knew he could get away with anything.

In 2009 at Ford Hood, self-described “soldier of Allan” Nidal Hasan gunned down 13 unarmed American soldiers and wounded more than 30 others while screaming “Allahu Akbar.” This was radical Islamic terrorism at its worst, but the administration called the savage attack “workplace violence.” The establishment media did not push back against this absurdity and others.

The 44th president was never exactly who he claimed to be. On the other hand, he was a prodigious liar who deployed government agencies against political opponents. For someone like that, the Trump phone tap would not be a difficult matter. Meanwhile, the struggle of the people against the President Formerly Known as Barry Soetoro (PFKBS) remains the struggle of memory against forgetting.

The Struggle of Memory Against Forgetting
me thinks the author of this crud has selective memory.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of those alleged scandals were investigated by Republicans in Congress and the Senate and.....drum roll....

they found nothing criminal....nada, niente, zilch, zip....

so sorry! too bad for you!

This Mueller NONSENSE is such a FRAUD!!

The thing is there is ZERO evidence of anything illegal! Even the top attorney in America, Alan Dershowitz, said so!! Wikileaks has been around since 2006 & they usually have a conservative bent! Wikileaks could've interfered with the election REGARDLESS of who the candidate was so this has NOTHING to do with Trump!!

As far as business goes that has NOTHING to do with 2016 election! TONS of people do business with Russia! The Trump Organization has done business all over the world! That is NOT illegal!!

Did you see him tonite? He was almost trembling admitting that the " Deep State" is winning.
I don't know what's better. MSNBC beating him in the ratings or the fact he realizes his side is losing..
Mueller is exploring potential ties to Russia of Trump, his family and Trump.org.
lwpipedream01.gif

trump's ass is grass and you're wasting everyone's time with Samantha Power who I guarantee 99% of Americans have no idea who she is or can care..
But I love watching you get so worked up with your phony scandals, Sean, especially since the real ones are now keeping your pussygrabber up all night.
Nope.

I've heard THOUSANDS of people say Trump is toast since literally the DAY after the election! Remember how lardbucket Michael Moore & others said Trump won't even make it to the inauguration??

I have a thread on that libtart pos...
Michael Moore Announces End Of Trump Administration

lwpipedream01.gif

Nope.

What a lie. MM said a year ago DT would win the election. I heard him say it myself.

This Mueller NONSENSE is such a FRAUD!!

The thing is there is ZERO evidence of anything illegal! Even the top attorney in America, Alan Dershowitz, said so!! Wikileaks has been around since 2006 & they usually have a conservative bent! Wikileaks could've interfered with the election REGARDLESS of who the candidate was so this has NOTHING to do with Trump!!

As far as business goes that has NOTHING to do with 2016 election! TONS of people do business with Russia! The Trump Organization has done business all over the world! That is NOT illegal!!
Breaking news. Mueller has crossed the pussygrabber's red line. He's going right into the heart of the Trump Crime family. He's investigating all of the Trump family's businesses and Trump.org.
This POS has been dirty all of his life. From his early days being under a federal investigation for not renting to black peoples to defrauding small business owners while walking away with millions to the bogus Trump University to current day money laundering in Russia.. yup that's my prediction.
He's as dirty as as can be... and Bob Mueller and his staff of 16 top notch prosecutors will uncover it all.
While Sean Hannity Jr. masturbates about the " Deep State."
Hilarious..

MCMASTER’S NSC COUP AGAINST TRUMP PURGES CRITICS OF ISLAM AND OBAMA
The National Security Council is becoming a national security threat.
August 4, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
mc.jpg

It was hard to imagine anyone better qualified to serve as President Trump’s top Middle East adviser at the National Security Council than a man who had been on the ground in Iraq and who had seen it all.

Just like in Iraq, Harvey began digging at the NSC. He came up with a list of Obama holdovers who were leaking to the press. McMaster, the new head of the NSC, refused to fire any of them.

McMaster had a different list of people he wanted to fire. It was easy to make the list. Harvey was on it.

All you had to do was name Islamic terrorism as the problem and oppose the Iran Deal. If you came in with Flynn, you would be out. If you were loyal to Trump, your days were numbered.

And if you warned about Obama holdovers undermining the new administration, you were a target.

One of McMaster’s first acts at the NSC was to ban any mention of “Obama holdovers.” Not only did the McMaster coup purge Harvey, who had assembled the holdover list, but his biggest target was Ezra Watnick-Cohen, who had exposed the eavesdropping on Trump officials by Obama personnel.

Ezra Watnick-Cohen had provided proof of the Obama surveillance to House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes. McMaster, however, was desperately working to fire him and replace him with Linda Weissgold. McMaster’s choice to replace Watnick-Cohen was the woman who helped draft the Benghazi talking points which blamed the Islamic terrorist attack on a video protest.

McMaster’s NSC Coup Against Trump Purges Critics of Islam and Obama

Sessions Launches War on Intel Leakers
GetFile.aspx

(Reuters)
Friday, 04 Aug 2017 01:49 PM

Attorney General Jeff Sessions pledged on Friday to rein in government leaks that he said undermine American security, taking an aggressive public stand after being called weak on the matter by President Donald Trump.

The nation's top law enforcement official cited no current investigations in which disclosures of information had jeopardized the country but said the number of criminal leak probes had dramatically increased in the early months of the Trump administration. Justice Department officials also said they were reviewing guidelines meant to make it difficult for the government to subpoena journalists about their sources, and would not rule out the possibility that a reporter could be prosecuted.

"No one is entitled to surreptitiously fight their battles in the media by revealing sensitive government information," Sessions said in an announcement that followed a series of news reports this year on the Trump campaign and White House that have relied on classified information. "No government can be effective when its leaders cannot discuss sensitive matters in confidence or to talk freely in confidence with foreign leaders."

Trump counselor Kellyanne Conway told "Fox & Friends" that "it's easier to figure out who's leaking than the leakers may realize." And might lie detectors be used? She said: "Well, they may, they may not."

Sessions Launches War on Intel Leakers

WE DON'T HAVE A LEAKERS PROBLEM, WE HAVE A LEFT PROBLEM
August 7, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
obama-age-20-freshment.png

Paul Ryan and Deputy AG Rosenstein have taken care to distinguish leakers (bad) from journalists (good). The leakers are bad. But the journalists just might be committing a public service.

"Leaks are concerning because leaks can often compromise national security, but that’s the problem of the leaker not the journalist," Ryan said.

But that's an odd formulation. The journalist is an American. Compromising national security should concern him. If it doesn't, should he concern us?

We don't have a "leakers" problem. We have a left problem.

We Don't Have a Leakers Problem, We Have a Left Problem

Organizing for Action (OFA) & Organizing for America

OBAMA ACTIVIST GROUP FIGHTING BUDGET CUTS

Organizing for Action won’t let its founder’s legacy be tarnished.
August 8, 2017

Matthew Vadum
vgh.jpg

Former President Barack Obama’s well-funded army of community organizers is gearing up to protect Obama’s legacy by fighting the Trump administration’s proposed cuts to the federal budget for fiscal 2018.

OfA members are “a generation of militant jerks” who “continue to proliferate protests and militate against everything and nothing,” investigative journalist Paul Sperry has written in the New York Post.

But it is a formidable army of “militant jerks.” OfA has more than 30,000 volunteers nationwide. It doesn’t legally have to disclose its donors and is at the head of Obama’s network of left-wing nonprofit groups. OfA claims to be training 25,000 people as organizers.

In the near future, OfA plans to attack the proposed spending reductions in the federal budget for the fiscal year that begins Oct. 1 “with the same state- and district-focused strategy” it recently used to help defeat Obamacare-repeal legislation in Congress, Edward-Isaac Dovere writes at Politico.

OfA is working to prevent cuts to federal grants to Planned Parenthood. It is also fighting what it calls President Trump’s attempt to roll back protections for “our national monuments, parks, and public lands.”

If Democrats persist in hyping their crazy Trump-Russia electoral collusion conspiracy theory, donations to the DNC are likely to continue plummeting. Democrat pollster Mark Penn has been warning for weeks that the public is tiring of the Russian collusion story and that Democrats are taking a huge risk by continuing to push the theory.

Organizing for Action appears to be wisely sidestepping the issue, which is probably helping the group in its bid to supplant the DNC.

It’s hard to believe OfA could be so politically astute without the guiding hands of Barack Obama and Valerie Jarrett.

Obama Activist Group Fighting Budget Cuts

Last edited:
DID MCMASTER KEEP AN OBAMA HOLDOVER AT THE NSC ON TERRORISM AND WMDS?
August 7, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
mcmastervideoframeart.png

Consider this an addendum to the reports of Ben Rhodes, Obama's media smear artist and Iran Deal man, being all over the NSC.

This is a valuable piece by Jed Babbin at the Spectator. I'm going to excerpt just a little bit of it.

Instead McMaster fired opponents of the holdovers. Some of those he hired, like Kris Bauman, are as bad as any of the holdovers. Others, like Habib-Powell are just Bush era disasters.

But let's turn to the holdovers.

The first step to reforming Iran policy would be getting Obama's people out the NSC.

Andrea Hall would be an obvious focus. The NSC Senior Director for terrorism and WMDs should not be an Obama holdover. Especially when, in that particular position, we really mean Ben Rhodes holdover.

Meanwhile Abigail Grace's special achievement seems to have been a condom delivery service at H*yas for Choice. Four years ago. It's quite a leap from there to the NSC.

Here she is with Obama. And Robert "Hamas" Malley at the very end.

abigailgrace.png

Did McMaster Keep an Obama Holdover at the NSC on Terrorism and WMDs?

Forum List

Back