Obamacare & The 2016 Presidential Election

See, now, West was at least honest enough to provide the original source of the data, though you have to dig for it. The Heritage Foundation is just offering an elaborate opinion piece with no supporting data.

Still bad plan obamacare worthless to everyone. Gonna get worse

You're entitled to your opinion. Others will disagree.

See, now, West was at least honest enough to provide the original source of the data, though you have to dig for it. The Heritage Foundation is just offering an elaborate opinion piece with no supporting data.

The problem here is it's forced on us to pay for the freebies.

The problem is confirmation bias. And endless repetition.

Really Froggy ?

Your argument gets called out and shown to be an opinion piece and your response is to say...."well...it's still a bad piece" ?

Republicans need to learn how to debate the right way.

In the context of a national health care system, we don't have an alternative.

Is your point that we don't want a system ? If it is, I agree.

Really Froggy ?

Your argument gets called out and shown to be an opinion piece and your response is to say...."well...it's still a bad piece" ?

It's not and opinion it is a post to bring awareness to a sorry system that will cause irreparable damage to having insurance. And I'm neither dem or repub

Really Froggy ?

It's not and opinion it is a post to bring awareness to a sorry system that will cause irreparable damage to having insurance. And I'm neither dem or repub

This is where you lose me.

For as long as I have been in this debate, nobody has explicitly stated their goals or objectives.

Obama was the worst.

So when you use the term "sorry", that has no meaning to me. And your second claim is not justified either.

Really Froggy ?

For as long as I have been in this debate, nobody has explicitly stated their goals or objectives.

Obama was the worst.

So when you use the term "sorry", that has no meaning to me. And your second claim is not justified either.
Have you got any benefits from obamacare

Really Froggy ?

Obama was the worst.

I was able to keep my kids on my insurance.

Really Froggy ?

Obama was the worst.

Look at the cost verses how much benefits you'll get. Will you fill the deductible.

I agree there is an issue with being "forced".

Really Froggy ?

Obama was the worst.

Look at the cost verses how much benefits you'll get. Will you fill the deductible.

A sane person would hope they wouldn't have to take their kids to the doctor so frequently that they "fill the deductible." Sane people want their children to stay healthy.

Someone with your attitude would be glad his kids got sick or injured often enough for you to "get your money's worth."

Really Froggy ?

Obama was the worst.

It's not a matter of filling the deductible. For many that is so high, they simply are not going to the doctor at all. It is so unfortunate.

The truth is that Obamacare is an income redistribution scheme.

You've got many benefitting and you've got losers (like most of us) who are now paying more for less.

But keeping my kids on my insurance was a plus. It simply cost my employer more. But kids tend to be low maintenance....so not sure how much more.

I liked that....didn't agree with it...but didn't turn it down either. Now that some of them are off....they are paying for that in other ways.

Obama was the worst.

A sane person would hope they wouldn't have to take their kids to the doctor so frequently that they "fill the deductible." Sane people want their children to stay healthy.

Someone with your attitude would be glad his kids got sick or injured often enough for you to "get your money's worth."

That's my point. They will not go enough to pay the deductible so they'll pay full price of office visit and premiums for insurance that will give no benefits.

Obama was the worst.

That's my point. They will not go enough to pay the deductible so they'll pay full price of office visit and premiums for insurance that will give no benefits.

Unless something happens that involves very large medical bills.

Honestly, it's as if some of you have no clue how health insurance works. :cuckoo:

Honestly, it's as if some of you have no clue how health insurance works. :cuckoo:

apparently you have no clue it supposed to be when you go to the doctor you pay a co-pay and your insurance pays the rest.

apparently you have no clue it supposed to be when you go to the doctor you pay a co-pay and your insurance pays the rest.

Once you've blown through the deductible. As someone with no experience with this (unlike millions of the rest of us), this is news to you. But until the system affected you, your attitude was "I got mine and fuck everyone else." It's the Amerikan Way.

Once you've blown through the deductible. As someone with no experience with this (unlike millions of the rest of us), this is news to you. But until the system affected you, your attitude was "I got mine and fuck everyone else." It's the Amerikan Way.

do you even know what you're talking about blown through the deductible. you got the pay the whole deductible before the insurance pays anything. And I paid for mine that should be the way everyone should be. Show a little pride in yourself quit wanting hand outs. Earn what you get.

do you even know what you're talking about blown through the deductible. you got the pay the whole deductible before the insurance pays anything. And I paid for mine that should be the way everyone should be. Show a little pride in yourself quit wanting hand outs. Earn what you get.

Why do RWs always assume "it's all about me"? I guess it's because with you it is all about you, and you can't look past your own nose to consider your friends, your neighbors, even your own relatives. "Me, ME, MEEEEEEE!" is your constant song.

I've seen people go bankrupt because their kid needed asthma treatments and their insurers have cut them off. I've seen people take a job they really don't want over a job they'd love to have because one will offer them insurance while the other won't.

You apparently don't know anyone like that or, if you did, you just :lalala:.

I've paid my own way all my life. I have a very low tolerance for people whose whole life is nothing but "Me, ME, MEEEEEEE!"

And you keep bragging about how you never saw a premium increase. So, as Greenbeard pointed out, you're luckier than the majority of Americans (if you're even telling the truth).

So keep singing your song, but don't expect anyone except the other greedy bastids to support you, and they'd kick you to the curb if you ever fell on hard times.

Sing it again.

Why do RWs always assume "it's all about me"? I guess it's because with you it is all about you, and you can't look past your own nose to consider your friends, your neighbors, even your own relatives. "Me, ME, MEEEEEEE!" is your constant song.

I've seen people go bankrupt because their kid needed asthma treatments and their insurers have cut them off. I've seen people take a job they really don't want over a job they'd love to have because one will offer them insurance while the other won't.

I've paid my own way all my life. I have a very low tolerance for people whose whole life is nothing but "Me, ME, MEEEEEEE!"

And you keep bragging about how you never saw a premium increase. So, as Greenbeard pointed out, you're luckier than the majority of Americans (if you're even telling the truth).

So keep singing your song, but don't expect anyone except the other greedy bastids to support you, and they'd kick you to the curb if you ever fell on hard times.

Sing it again.

Sounds like your bragging me me me. You said you were getting subsidy / hand out so quit complaining

Sing it again.

Sounds like your bragging me me me. You said you were getting subsidy / hand out so quit complaining

Did I? Really? Where? Post a link.

Forum List

Back