Obamacare & The 2016 Presidential Election

Moxie

Rookie
Dec 23, 2015
There is one important aspect to the upcoming election and Obamacare: a republican POTUS will sign a bill to repeal the law, and it is believed that Bernie Sanders will repeal Obamacare, therefore Obamacare is history. Ya' gotta have faith.

There is one important aspect to the upcoming election and Obamacare: a republican POTUS will sign a bill to repeal the law, and it is believed that Bernie Sanders will repeal Obamacare, therefore Obamacare is history. Ya' gotta have faith.

Trump says he's for single-payer. What's your reaction to that?

Bernie won't get nominated and no Republican will repeal ACA.

Obamacare can't be "repealed." It is too large, too involved, and too many people have a vested interest in its continuation. But pieces of it can be superseded voided, and un-funded.

Single-payer is a pipe dream. The multi-million-employee health insurance industry would be rendered obsolete, and that ain't happening.

Obamacare can't be "repealed." It is too large, too involved, and too many people have a vested interest in its continuation. But pieces of it can be superseded voided, and un-funded.

Single-payer is a pipe dream. The multi-million-employee health insurance industry would be rendered obsolete, and that ain't happening.

Sad but true. Congress sold us out. Lock, stock and barrel.

16%2B-%2B1

Moxie, I hope you're not put off by the number of your fellow travelers who believe "Obamacare" is the name of an insurance company.

Moxie, I hope you're not put off by the number of your fellow travelers who believe "Obamacare" is the name of an insurance company.

I hope you're not put off by the number of idiots who think Obamacare is affordable as the name suggests.

There are no such idiots. There are people who've found affordable health insurance through the exchanges, people whose employers pay their way instead of offering them a CoL increase, and people who believe what Breitbart tells them all hard evidence to the contrary.

Of those groups, only one contains a substantive percentage of idiots.

Or that hospitals are not insurance companies.

Who here has posted that?

You do understand that Post #7 was in reply to Post #6, right?
So the number would "1" then?

English?
The "number" of posters in thread who think Obamacare is the name of an insurance company would be one, the one you were responding to.

Trump says he's for single-payer. What's your reaction to that?

Trump: —the government’s gonna pay for it. But we’re going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it’s going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.

So the number would "1" then?

English?
The "number" of posters in thread who think Obamacare is the name of an insurance company would be one, the one you were responding to.

Ah. In this thread, anyway. There are others scattered through the other threads.

I do understand that Greenbeard had to point out to you that the company you represented in an OP was actually a hospital and not an insurance company.

Until they deal with the $500 Tylenol pill in the ER (but illegals get it free) all bets are off. BHO simply ramped it up. No fixes, just more of it.

Forum List

Back