Obamacare & The 2016 Presidential Election

Until they deal with the $500 Tylenol pill in the ER (but illegals get it free) all bets are off. BHO simply ramped it up. No fixes, just more of it.

"...but illegals get it free."

Prove it.
they dont have money, they dont have insurance yet the hospital is required to provide service.

And you can't prove that it's all illegals and only illegals. If you could, you'd provide the data here.

This "illegals get it free" meme is a mashup of the pre-ACA "people are leaving the hospital without paying their bills and it's costing ME money" (which is what those of us who understand how the system works are reminding you of, and you don't want to be reminded) and "ZOMG TEH ILLEGALS IS TEH SUK!!!!!"

You may get a "Fuck, yeah!" from your fellow travelers, but the reality doesn't change to fit your narrative.

Until they deal with the $500 Tylenol pill in the ER (but illegals get it free) all bets are off. BHO simply ramped it up. No fixes, just more of it.

Prove it.
they dont have money, they dont have insurance yet the hospital is required to provide service.

And you can't prove that it's all illegals and only illegals. If you could, you'd provide the data here.

This "illegals get it free" meme is a mashup of the pre-ACA "people are leaving the hospital without paying their bills and it's costing ME money" (which is what those of us who understand how the system works are reminding you of, and you don't want to be reminded) and "ZOMG TEH ILLEGALS IS TEH SUK!!!!!"

You may get a "Fuck, yeah!" from your fellow travelers, but the reality doesn't change to fit your narrative.
and if you could prove that the data from the states (easily found if not an idiot) are wrong, then you would do so.

Prove it.

and if you could prove that the data from the states (easily found if not an idiot) are wrong, then you would do so.

When you were in high school did you bully other kids into doing your term papers for you? Otherwise, what is this "You do my research for me" thing all about?

If you have data from the states, post it here. Original sources, thankyouverymuch. The fact that you're stalling suggests you don't have any.

Keep stalling.

Prove it.

When you were in high school did you bully other kids into doing your term papers for you? Otherwise, what is this "You do my research for me" thing all about?

If you have data from the states, post it here. Original sources, thankyouverymuch. The fact that you're stalling suggests you don't have any.

Keep stalling.
bully? no
but at the same time I didnt run off like a little girl and do the homework for the retards every time they asked either.

Prove it.

Keep stalling.
bully? no
but at the same time I didnt run off like a little girl and do the homework for the retards every time they asked either.

Keep stalling.

Wow, hope you didn't hurt yourself. You might have had to go to the ER.

And you clearly don't know what "original sources" comprise.

This is good, though. Anyone undecided about the merits/disadvantages of the PPACA need only look at the two sides of the argument - the one that presents facts and figures and the other that screams "NO IT ISNT NO IT ISNT NO IT ISNT!!!11!"

Carry on.

This is good, though. Anyone undecided about the merits/disadvantages of the PPACA need only look at the two sides of the argument - the one that presents facts and figures and the other that screams "NO IT ISNT NO IT ISNT NO IT ISNT!!!11!"

Carry on.
its obvious that there is no helping you. You are too deeply retarded to assist.
I will not again in the future try to steer you to facts, and, seeing now how much it taxes you, I would hope others would just smile, nod and and humor you.

Carry on.
its obvious that there is no helping you. You are too deeply retarded to assist.
I will not again in the future try to steer you to facts, and, seeing now how much it taxes you, I would hope others would just smile, nod and and humor you.

"Facts" -! :lmao:

Prove it.

Keep stalling.

Look the pot calling the black.

Prove it.

Keep stalling.

Punctuation is your friend. Which of your burning questions have gone unanswered?

Keep stalling.

Punctuation is your friend. Which of your burning questions have gone unanswered?

Why you are such a moron.

Keep stalling.

Or how you can constantly bleat about people not providing facts when you provide none of your own.

Keep stalling.

Assumes facts not in evidence and has nothing to do with the topic.

Keep stalling.

Assumes facts not in evidence and has nothing to do with the topic.

The evidence has been duly entered into the record and acknowledged by the court.

Prove it.

i don't work for you. You prove it is NOT true. Anyone shows up at any ER is treated and given what they need. It cost "us" insured ~$400 for an X-ray. Anyone without insurance, without papers get it free. You know it and I know it. Maybe the give an address and bill sent out. bull hockey. What about 8 gangbanger shot each night in CHI or whatever? you think they got insurance. Give it up.

to house younger prisoners in CA it cost $50K/yr.....older $70K. 1/3 to 1/2 are illegal. They get medical too. You think 30 million run around and don't cost anything?

Forum List

Back