Obamacare slows down Chicago Cubs groundscrew

Not if you were Canadian or indigent. Why should they be the only ones that have it good? You're just not thinking up to snuff tonight. Get some sleep and better luck tomorrow.

Health care in this country is almost one fifth of the cost of GDP. And that doesn't take into account how artificial barriers are bankrupting families and small businesses. Furthermore, health care simply isn't a right. It's not in the Constitution. Nor is Obamacare based on giving free healthcare. That's a misnomer. It's based on throwing token pittance at the poorest of the poor and even screwing over others who are in poverty (taxing healthy people for no reason).

Health expenditure total of GDP Data Table

Seems you make a good argument for single-payer. :clap:

a good argument is for capitalism which would reduce prices to 20% of todays and add 10-20 years to life expectancy.

If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you. What's your life worth? To most of us it's priceless. When something is considered priceless the sky's the limit as far as maintaining it goes. You're not thinking straight about costs going down, unless you have a plan to double the number of medical schools. The 10-20 years added to your life are just numbers pulled out of your ass.

You don't believe in the free market. You don't have the courage to believe in the free market. That's what government wants. It's how they gain control over you're life while you gladly hand it over to them like a pathetic little stooge.

[. You don't have the courage to believe in the free market. That's what government wants. It's how they gain control over you're life while you gladly hand it over to them like a pathetic little stooge.

well there is truth in that. Most liberals feel like losers or identify with losers so want a serious safety net( really a permanent livelihood) always in place plus they simple lack the IQ to understand capitalism or how lazy a safety net makes people while creating the need for a greater and greater safety net.

You don't believe in the free market. You don't have the courage to believe in the free market. That's what government wants. It's how they gain control over you're life while you gladly hand it over to them like a pathetic little stooge.

You're a pathetic little stooge that starts blubbering and name-calling whenever you lose an argument. How about presenting us with a few facts once in a while, not just the latest propaganda you picked up from whatever outlet tells you what you to hear?

[. You don't have the courage to believe in the free market. That's what government wants. It's how they gain control over you're life while you gladly hand it over to them like a pathetic little stooge.

well there is truth in that. Most liberals feel like losers or identify with losers so want a serious safety net( really a permanent livelihood) always in place plus they simple lack the IQ to understand capitalism or how lazy a safety net makes people while creating the need for a greater and greater safety net.

Oh boy, another boob who thinks he knows it all. Ever wonder why Obama won two elections? People are on to your sorry shit, son! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You're a pathetic little stooge that starts blubbering and name-calling whenever you lose an argument. How about presenting us with a few facts once in a while, not just the latest propaganda you picked up from whatever outlet tells you what you to hear?

dear why resort to name calling when you can tell us why you don't like the free market. Then we can help you understand it.

Obamacare may take the blame for baseball 8217 s 8216 tarp game 8217 report says - Health Exchange - MarketWatch

Frankly, this is infuriating. This is why government needs to stay out of our lives. They put these artificial inhibitors in place and then people of all walks get screwed.

The groundscrew had their hours cut because God forbid they should work thirty hours per week and subject their employer to BS costs. Ya'll know the deal without even reading the article. America is becoming a part time job / high real unemployment sesspool because beauracratic fat cats want to make bucks for nothing. Wake up people. Clean the slime out of government and out of our lives.

We ought to be able to jail GMs that cut groundskeepers' hours to save health premiums in a business that pays its regular employees millions.

Yea, by all means, create another grand barrier to hiring. You see how perpetuating your stupidity is? Learn about free markets. If you don't like something, then you don't support it. But stop f'ing over the common man in your so-called fairness.

How much money is a person losing out on by having his hours to cut from 40 plus to 26 because of your stupid fucking inflated healthcare law? And that's just on that end of it.

On the other end of it, people who are fortunate enough to have these so-called benefits are not getting the right bang for their buck because the market is artificially inflated. Seriously, go to college and study economics instead of spouting your ignorance.

It's the Cubs that are fucking them over. You just don't want them to realize that health care should be a right. Why don't we just call it a year-end bonus, maybe the bosses will understand that one.

Health care is not a right, dick wad. If I go into any hospital, I have to pay for the visit.

Not if you were Canadian or indigent. Why should they be the only ones that have it good? You're just not thinking up to snuff tonight. Get some sleep and better luck tomorrow.

Timmy got one, I want one too!

Ever wonder why Obama won two elections? People are on to your sorry shit, son! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Dear, Hitler won elections! If you lack the IQ to understand capitalism why not ask questions to see if with great effort you can learn it?

Hitler never got a majority and was appointed, NOT elected. Read up on your history before shooting from the hip. I know all about capitalism, too. That's why I post when I think something can be improved. Regardless of what you may think, I don't believe any human system is perfect. If you can't question capitalism, then you're the one that's a danger to the country.

I'm not name calling. I'm categorizing. You're a bitch that either doesn't understand systems or that has a vested interest in propagating a broken system. Either way, a bitch is a bitch in the famous words of NWA.

And you've yet to make a valid point, let alone 'win an argument.'

I'm not name calling. I'm categorizing. You're a bitch that either doesn't understand systems or that has a vested interest in propagating a broken system. Either way, a bitch is a bitch in the famous words of NWA.

Not name-calling, eh? The LIE is right there in your avatar. What a maroon!!! :rolleyes-41:

Not name-calling, eh? The LIE is right there in your avatar. What a maroon!!! :rolleyes-41:

Is calling a bitch, a bitch name calling? Alright, then. You caught me in a 'lie.' You're a shill either way.

Ever wonder why Obama won two elections? People are on to your sorry shit, son! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Dear, Hitler won elections! If you lack the IQ to understand capitalism why not ask questions to see if with great effort you can learn it?
Study some history. He won a plurality in votes and there could have been a runoff, but Hindenburg decided to offer him the challencelorship.

Is calling a bitch, a bitch name calling? Alright, then. You caught me in a 'lie.' You're a shill either way.
Its OK. Everybody knows. Just wanted to make sure you knew.

Its OK. Everybody knows. Just wanted to make sure you knew.

Yea, everyone knows you're a bitch....It would take one to defend Obamacare.

Study some history. He won a plurality in votes and there could have been a runoff, but Hindenburg decided to offer him the challencelorship.

Yes dear he won a plurality and the communists almost did too indicating that getting votes means very very little except to a liberal fool like you. Get it now? Why not tell us which one of Barry's libcommie policies makes sense and why? How will you learn if you are afraid to try??

Not if you were Canadian or indigent. Why should they be the only ones that have it good? .

dear, the Canadian leeches who get free care have it good but the Canadians who have to pay for their own care and the care of leeches have it bad. Do you understand. I guess as aleech yourself you only care about yourself

It's insurance. What's leechy by about that? The only difference is who's paying the final bill. All insurance involves some paying more and/or getting less or the companies would go bankrupt. I'm not so sure you have as much of a grasp of capitalism as you think you do.

Not if you were Canadian or indigent. Why should they be the only ones that have it good? .

dear, the Canadian leeches who get free care have it good but the Canadians who have to pay for their own care and the care of leeches have it bad. Do you understand. I guess as aleech yourself you only care about yourself

It's insurance. What's leechy by about that? The only difference is who's paying the final bill. All insurance involves some paying more and/or getting less or the companies would go bankrupt. I'm not so sure you have as much of a grasp of capitalism as you think you do.

The bottom line: Even after netting out the age factors and the differences in life expectancy, publicly financed health care in Canada plays an income redistribution role as important as income taxes.

Forum List

Back