Obamabots Duped Again: Obama To Continue War In Afghanistan...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Boy, the Obamabots gotta be tired of being treated like suckers. Their Dear Leader is not ending Wars. He's continuing and starting new ones.

US signs pact for troops to stay in Afghanistan while questions linger about Iraq withdrawal

After lengthy delays, U.S. and Afghan officials signed a security pact Tuesday to keep American troops in Afghanistan beyond year's end, aiming to prevent the country from descending into the kind of chaos that has plagued Iraq following the Pentagon's withdrawal.

President Barack Obama has pressed hard for the agreement, but his comments about the situations in the two countries have brought criticism from some quarters. While he has touted the Afghan accord as crucial to protecting progress in the fight against al-Qaida, he's also insisted that had he reached a similar pact with Iraq, it would have done little to stop the rise of the Islamic State militants now wreaking havoc there and in neighboring Syria.

"The only difference would be we'd have a bunch of troops on the ground that would be vulnerable," Obama said in August, shortly after authorizing airstrikes in Iraq. "And however many troops we had, we would have to now be reinforcing, I'd have to be protecting them, and we'd have a much bigger job."

The president and his advisers have repeatedly said they were left with no choice but to withdraw from Iraq. Under an agreement signed by former President George W. Bush, U.S. troops had to leave by the end of 2011 unless an extension was signed...

Read More:
US signs pact for troops to stay in Afghanistan while questions linger about Iraq withdrawal Fox News

The only reason we're staying in Afghanistan is to plunder its natural resources. Just like in Libya, Iraq, Syria, and so on. The goal is to seize control of banking systems and plunder natural resources.

Permanent War is big business for the Ruling-Class Globalist Elites. And they don't send their children to die in all these Wars. Only the little people send their kids to die. And die for what? To make Globalist Elites richer.

This WAS the country that actually HAD something to do with 9/11, hater dupes...morons. AND they WANT us there with a SOFA. Dumbasses.

Your Dear Leader isn't ending wars. He's only continuing and starting new ones. How long you gonna play the duped sucker? You've been played again.

I'm just gonna say a WAR means boots on the ground and more than 60 days- like the war powers act says....you hater dupes are shameless in your disengenuousness- or you're totally ignorant and brainwashed...

Obama was criminal in not staying in Iraq, and for staying in Afghanistan. Stupid a-holes.

Afghan natural resources lol- much like big money Sierra Club special interests. Ignorant chumps of the greedy a-hole GOP...

The only reasons we're still there is to continue controlling their banking system and plunder their natural resources. Big deals have been signed. Obama's keeping us there for long long time. Lots of Globalist Elites to get rich. Just like your boy Biden and his little brat son are doing in Ukraine. It's all about the money.

I'm just gonna say a WAR means boots on the ground and more than 60 days- like the war powers act says....you hater dupes are shameless in your disengenuousness- or you're totally ignorant and brainwashed...

Obama was criminal in not staying in Iraq, and for staying in Afghanistan. Stupid a-holes.

Oh your Dear Leader is likely getting us back in Iraq too. Just give him some more time. It'll happen. And you're a shameful hater dupe for supporting this deal. When are you gonna sick of being a sucker?

Afghan natural resources lol- much like big money Sierra Club special interests. Ignorant chumps of the greedy a-hole GOP...

The only reasons we're still there is to continue controlling their banking system and plunder their natural resources. Big deals have been signed. Obama's keeping us there for long long time. Lots of Globalist Elites to get rich. Just like your boy Biden and his little brat son are doing in Ukraine. It's all about the money.
In Afghanistan? Hilarious. Yes, people need jobs. Biden's kid is not raping, polluting, and stealing like Cheney, Adelson, and the Kochs etc etc etc. GOP a-holes.

Oh your Dear Leader is likely getting us back in Iraq too. Just give him some more time. It'll happen. And you're a shameful hater dupe for supporting this deal. When are you gonna sick of being a sucker?
Just like he was going to occupy Libya, Tunisia, Syria? NOT HAPPENING. Just the ME getting involved in busting terrorists themselves. Joins long list of fear mongering bs you dupes strangely can't remember...Fema camps, gun grabs, death panels, etc etc etc.

In Afghanistan? Hilarious. Yes, people need jobs. Biden's kid is not raping, polluting, and stealing like Cheney, Adelson, and the Kochs etc etc etc. GOP a-holes.

Big deals have been signed. The Globalist Elites will now plunder Afghanistan's natural resources. And your boy Biden and his brat son are doing the same thing in Ukraine. It is what it is.

Just like he was going to occupy Libya, Tunisia, Syria? NOT HAPPENING. Just the ME getting involved in busting terrorists themselves. Joins long list of fear mongering bs you dupes strangely can't remember...Fema camps, gun grabs, death panels, etc etc etc.

The Western Globalist Elites got exactly what they wanted out of the Libyan War. They seized control of its banking system and are now plundering its natural resources. They're planning the same thing for Ukraine and Syria.

Well, Obama never wanted to end this war. I was never sold on nationbuilding here, but then again I never saw why Carter/Reagan wanted to help the fundamentalists run off the Russians, who were building schools and healthcare clinics.

It's like we're playing for time to see it the Taliban will accept not throwing acid in the faces of schoolgirls and forcing women to birth children with no medical care. And trying to kill ISIS in the meantime.

Crazy. But is it crazier then when Stalin was sending the few remaining dissidents to Siberia after murdering 12 million or so? No.

Actually, they're helping Ukraine fight off Russia. Hardly is Biden making any money, or Dems. They're well meaning nice guys, not greedy megarich Pub a-holes. Tell me about Afghan natural resources lol...

Forum List

Back