Former Obama Staff Coming Out Of Woodwork To Confirm Obama Cut & Run From Iraq

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Former Secretaries of Defense, Gates and now Panetta, plus Ambassadors and Generals that served under Obama coming out of woodwork to confirm Obama cut and run from Iraq against their advice.

Leon Panetta's book just out is getting massive exposure for its revelation Obama didn't care about leaving Iraq a mess....instead only cared about appeasing his left wing.

Here's another great article to read from Ambassador Chris Hill:

How the Obama Administration Ignored Iraq - Christopher R. Hill - POLITICO Magazine

How the Obama Administration Ignored Iraq
One ambassador's story of an exit strategy gone wrong.

Few libs left arguing anything else are swimming up a major waterfall.

State Dept Spokeswoman Jen Psaki has been on all the cable channels trying to defend Obama, and she is getting BLISTERED!!! Fun to sit back and watch.

It's funny watching CNN and MSNBC help disseminate what a liar Obama was now that they have to discuss Panetta's new book. LOL

Why would Panetta write a book like that?

This is Politics. Timing is everything.

Suspicious Scientist is Suspicious.

Well I'm sure he's writing it partly for political reasons......and to put it on the record that he tried to dissuade Obama from cutting and running to help his own reputation.

So of course they always do it for personal reasons but that doesn't mean everything he says is a lie.

He has stated what I've spent 2000 posts and several months explaining on this website.

LOL, social media lighting up about how Obama's been BUSTED with Panetta's help.....LMAO. Millions of people getting informed, LOL

Jen Psaki taking a beating from left and right while she tries to call Panetta a liar. LOL

Anyone read Ambassador Chris Hill's link in OP yet?

He's saying the exact same thing as Panetta.

State Dept Spokeswoman Jen Psaki has been on all the cable channels trying to defend Obama, and she is getting BLISTERED!!! Fun to sit back and watch.
What good would it do leaving 10,000 troops behind?

Guess she never listens to the military.

They'll tell her why.

:slap:

They'll tell her why.

It's comical that she thinks anyone would listen to her compared to the line up of people disagreeing with her: Secretaries of Defense, Ambassadors, Generals....

Th

They'll tell her why.

They'll tell her why.

It's comical that she thinks anyone would listen to her compared to the line up of people disagreeing with her: Secretaries of Defense, Ambassadors, Generals....
These idiots lie to us every day, and they really expect us to believe anything they tell us anymore.

Th

They'll tell her why.

They'll tell her why.

These idiots lie to us every day, and they really expect us to believe anything they tell us anymore.

Yes. Truly Bizzarro World, isn't it, mudwhistle? Where in is out. Black is white. Illegal alien is legal alien. Top is bottom.

They twist all our commonly accepted words, too.

I personally think that everyone of us who wanted Bushii out in 2004 were totally shocked when Iraq went into the shitter. Seriously, not a mother's son of us saw that one coming. (sarcasm)

I personally think that everyone of us who wanted Bushii out in 2004 were totally shocked when Iraq went into the shitter. Seriously, not a mother's son of us saw that one coming. (sarcasm)

Your sarcasm is as uninformed as it is silly.

I spent a lot of time in Iraq. I was there before, during, and after the surge.

We handed over a relatively stable Iraq to Obama. He admitted so himself.

So excuse me if I find your post uninformed and ridiculous. :)

Another western hostage has just been beheaded.

Btw, bendog, these jihadists have been around a long time...I don't care what name you call them. It's silly to think they just popped out of nowhere in 2003.

Forum List

Back