Obama Wants to Tax College Savings Accounts...

I see The ignorant zeke can not refute my claim that Al Gore casted The deciding vote to tax social security and Billy signed it, what a moron

You stupid fuck. There is nothing to contest. It happened. I just gave you the guidelines as to what has to happen for SSI to be taxed.

Wouldn't your reading skills let you read and comprehend what was written? You might understand that it is the higher income people who MAY have to pay tax on a portion of that SS income.

But I know; OMG we can't tax the higher earners more. I might be one someday. LMAO.

Hey cast(ed) ain't a word. Dip shit.
lol...neither is aint.

You get upset easy stupid fuck, again remind me again why I should learn how to spell and use proper grammar?

My back yard
couldn't afford a propane grill? Maybe if you had proper grammar.......

Once we get married our combined income will be over that by a smidge, and I am in no way a member of the hoi poli.

Nah dude. You a member of the selfish and greedy. Pulling down 15k a month gross. And worried about whether you can make it or not.

You don't have an income problem sounds like. You may have a spending problem if you are worried about the little bit of tax proposed.

Considering houses in the NY area START at $400k for something even remotely decent, you are talking out of your ass.

And its ALWAYS a "little bit" then a "little bit" more, then a "little bit" more.

You people are fucking leeches.

And look at my dirty thumb nail you use proper spelling clown I am a 49 year old working man you just want to be a useless paper pushing, pencil pushing asshat where you could Miss months of work and no one cares, if I Miss more then a few days a person In my position could shut the plant down

Once we get married our combined income will be over that by a smidge, and I am in no way a member of the hoi poli.

Nah dude. You a member of the selfish and greedy. Pulling down 15k a month gross. And worried about whether you can make it or not.

You don't have an income problem sounds like. You may have a spending problem if you are worried about the little bit of tax proposed.

Considering houses in the NY area START at $400k for something even remotely decent, you are talking out of your ass.

And its ALWAYS a "little bit" then a "little bit" more, then a "little bit" more.

I am blown away at home much they are getting for some of those boxes out in Nassau County.....and that is AFTER the housing bubble burst.

Down here we get a few power outages in the winter, so I will sleep down stairs fire up my generator, start my propane fire place and good for the night

I never liked the idea of sult bulid up or what ever you call it, so when I bought my house 10 years ago I changed it to propane. Plus it's faster I don't have much time to chop wood, plus to lazy after work

I am blown away at home much they are getting for some of those boxes out in Nassau County.....and that is AFTER the housing bubble burst.

Try looking in Queens. AND you have to put 20% down, unless you are a 1st time buyer, and even then you need Mortgage insurance until you either get the principal down to 80% or the value of the house makes your 3% into 20%.

Are you talking fire place or fire pit?
My fire pit outside I use wood mostly just scraps from some remodeling job I feel like doing or building something in my garage

lol...neither is aint.

ain't
\ˈānt\
Is it "healthy" or "healthful"?
Watch and find out! »

: do not : does not : did not —used in some varieties of Black English
Usage Discussion of AIN'T
Although widely disapproved as nonstandard and more common in the habitual speech of the less educated, ain't in senses 1 and 2 is flourishing in American English. It is used in both speech and writing to catch attention and to gain emphasis <the wackiness of movies, once so deliciously amusing, ain't funny anymore

That was Webster. You should know better.

WTF dude. What are you? 25? Going be making 180k a year and JUST now looking to buy a house.

I thought you were one of those claiming that the economy wasn't growing stronger. But house values are rising rapidly. Now why would that be? Oh I know. More people with good jobs looking to buy a house.

Maybe you should have acted when the economy really sucked. Like right when Bush crashed the economy,
I would bet that those 400k houses were not selling for 400k then. Were they? Should'a bought on the crisis dude.

WTF dude. What are you? 25? Going be making 180k a year and JUST now looking to buy a house.

I thought you were one of those claiming that the economy wasn't growing stronger. But house values are rising rapidly. Now why would that be? Oh I know. More people with good jobs looking to buy a house.

Maybe you should have acted when the economy really sucked. Like right when Bush crashed the economy,
I would bet that those 400k houses were not selling for 400k then. Were they? Should'a bought on the crisis dude.

I'm a late bloomer. And NYC housing values didn't drop like they did in the rest of the country.

Also, who the fuck are you to tell me how to live my life? I'm not the one all giddy over screwing people over their savings for their kid's college funds.

And I make less than the 180k, if you read my post, that will be our COMBINED income once we are married.

And yes, before you ask, I am shitty when it comes to money (except with my 401k), but she isn't and once we are married she gets control of the finances, even though I make more (we are in the same field but I am older.)

The real problem is that getting a college education is to damn expensive.

Jesus Christ making a 180k in new York And it is tuff to
Buy a house? Why do you guys stay? I only make around 70 grand own a 4 bedroom house on a lake, half an acre, a boat and two pickup trucks

Attachments

• IMG_20150122_101914.jpg
    IMG_20150122_101914.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 64
And look at my dirty thumb nail you use proper spelling clown I am a 49 year old working man you just want to be a useless paper pushing, pencil pushing asshat where you could Miss months of work and no one cares, if I Miss more then a few days a person In my position could shut the plant down

It is a good thing that you have skills with your hands. Cause if you had to make your living on your ideas, your ability to write and communicate and your skills in working with other more educated people, you would be out of a job.

Did I mention the apprenticeship in tool and die that I completed ('70 -- '74) some years ago. And worked as a tool maker for several years. Before I ran an automotive machine shop. Before I became a carpenter on the side. Before I started buying and flipping houses. Fixing up cars and reselling them. Before I became a carpenter for hire. Did I mention any of that?
Like you are the only fuck to ever work with their hands. And make a decent living at it.

I even squeezed in 18 years as a loan officer, 5 years selling cars and 4 years in retail as a electronics buyer.
And worked with my hands the ENTIRE time I had those types of, what did you call them, "useless paper pushing, pencil pushing asshat" jobs.

Ima old dude. And still working. With my hands.

But I can still write better than you. Have a better comprehension of our common language. . And have more property, more money and better looking too. jk. I am sure you and Marty are multi millionaires just slumming on a message board. I can't compete with multi millionaires. You all be the rich and mighty. I'm just a middle class guy getting by.

Hey, this is all just fun and games dude. No one is keeping score. LMAO.

Jesus Christ making a 180k in new York And it is tuff to
Buy a house? Why do you guys stay? I only make around 70 grand own a 4 bedroom house on a lake, half an acre, a boat and two pickup trucks

Family mostly. And I grew up here.

It only got really crazy in the 90's. My parents bought the house I grew up in for $43,000 in 1981, and sold it for $425,000 in 2004 when they got divorced.

Too many people want to live here, and not enough housing.

Forum List

Back