Obama Wants to Tax College Savings Accounts...

Jesus Christ making a 180k in new York And it is tuff to
Buy a house?

Marty won't like you questioning him like that. And you two were getting along so well.
And seriously, I for one am glad that you are satisfied and doing good. Working with your hands. We need more and more young men to learn how to do anything with their hands. Besides choke the chicken. Spank the monkey or whatever the young call it today.

I understand I am a Chicago guys born there , lived there 38 years always Miss the food, bars, friends, the local papers my bears, cubs Blackhawks, bulls, the museums, the lake

I just couldn't handle the democrats taxes anymore , I didn't want to pay An outrages amount for no value, so I said fuck it and left

On second thought, maybe I'm in favor of this idea. I don't know how much more I can take of idiots like this.

dumbass.png

Buy a house? Why do you guys stay? I only make around 70 grand own a 4 bedroom house on a lake, half an acre, a boat and two pickup trucks

NY State taxes the crap out of you, there literally isn't anything left they have not taxed or slapped a fee or toll on. The property tax rate on my last house in NY was $62 per thousand. If you take out a mortgage to buy a house or refinance your house they tax the loan.

I am not a multi millionaire, I sold my house in the burbs of Chicago for $180,000 and bought this place for $250,000 10 years ago, just paid it off

If you look my picture of my trucks.the Chevy duelly is a 96 with 360,000 miles on my 2001 dodge ram has 125,000.miles on it bought both brand new I take care of my pickups

And your right.zeke kids don't have mechanical knowledge or common sense anymore I don't know what is going on, I see it so much at work,.girls are way smarter

Buy a house?

Marty won't like you questioning him like that. And you two were getting along so well.
And seriously, I for one am glad that you are satisfied and doing good. Working with your hands. We need more and more young men to learn how to do anything with their hands. Besides choke the chicken. Spank the monkey or whatever the young call it today.

Actually its more incredulity about the NY housing market, and not directed at me, but you won't notice that.

Bear, if you are a Cubs fan, I really feel for you. But this year could be better for you all. Didn't the Cubs pick up Lester?

.zeke kids don't have mechanical knowledge or common sense anymore I don't know what is going on, I see it so much at work,.girls are way smarter

You can blame most of that on the piss poor idea of removing shop classes from high schools. Also the throw away society places almost no value on being able to "fix" things. Just buy new. My 25 yo daughter was just lamenting the other day that she has not met any young men who could work with their hands.

Her Dad has ruined her by being able to fix about anything. Or at least try.

Zeke out of the loop my twin boys are 31 now, my step daughter is married now 26 , my daughter is 18 didn't get the chance to raise her, zeke I thought we had technical high schools ? I didn't know shop and electrical, machine shop is being removed from high school that's assanine

So basically the money becomes double taxed

Well no. Only the income gained would be subject to taxes. Not the original investment, that has already been taxed.

My mistake. It's still a detriment towards savings, and I thought that is what we are trying to encourage here.

Nah,think about the ACA. You're fined if you don't have insurance, because they want you to have insurance. But, if you have really good insurance that they deem excessive, then you're fined anyway, even though you have insurance, which they want you to have.

These people are insane.

Forum List

Back