Obama Wants To Go To Hiroshima To APOLOGIZE For Dropping Nuke That ENDED WWII

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Obama Wants To Go To Hiroshima To APOLOGIZE For Dropping Nuke That ENDED WWII ⋆ US Herald

Don't apologize for me and my family! War is Hell! We either fight to win, or we surrender. Who the hell does he think he is, going around apologizing for our actions during wartime? So he wants to apologize? OK, apologize to all Americans for the irreparable damage you have caused this country in the areas of: race relations, bias against law enforcement, attempts to alter our Constitution, the $15.00/hour minimum wage debacle, dishonesty regarding your birth certificate, school and college transcripts (where are they?), making yourself emperor and bypassing congress to sign laws into existence, voter fraud and intimidation by the liberals, lying about being a Christian and reprimanding Christians here and abroad while glorifying Islam and the Koran.....there is so much more, but I think you get the point here!

hiroshima-detroit.jpg

He should apologize for the destructive policies of his Democrat Party

He probably won't go, but if he does he will not apologize. Even obama's not that stupid.

Obama Wants To Go To Hiroshima To APOLOGIZE For Dropping Nuke That ENDED WWII ⋆ US Herald

Don't apologize for me and my family! War is Hell! We either fight to win, or we surrender. Who the hell does he think he is, going around apologizing for our actions during wartime? So he wants to apologize? OK, apologize to all Americans for the irreparable damage you have caused this country in the areas of: race relations, bias against law enforcement, attempts to alter our Constitution, the $15.00/hour minimum wage debacle, dishonesty regarding your birth certificate, school and college transcripts (where are they?), making yourself emperor and bypassing congress to sign laws into existence, voter fraud and intimidation by the liberals, lying about being a Christian and reprimanding Christians here and abroad while glorifying Islam and the Koran.....there is so much more, but I think you get the point here!

Have the Japanese apologized for Pearl Harbor?

For some reason, the OP has felt the need to start two threads on this same topic.

Forum List

Back