Obama Uses Teleprompters During Speech At Elementary School

I love how the progressives get assbent over their lords incompetence..

Only a fucking retard needs to use a teleprompter - the simple fact he has a problem with a pen and paper is funny enough, yet the fact he needs a teleprompter to talk to kids is just the cherry on top of the sundae.

What a tool..

You.

Are.

A.

Dumbshit.

That is all.

How pathetic is it for right-wingers to bring up a 22 month old hatchet job that was disproved when it came out?

Have you reached the bottom of the barrel yet?

Is the entire speech online anywhere? I ask because the short intro in this clip doesn't sound like he is addressing 6th graders. Yes, I know he's at a school, but is his focus actually addressing 6th graders or education as a bigger topic?

Only a fucking retard needs to use a teleprompter - the simple fact he has a problem with a pen and paper is funny enough, yet the fact he needs a teleprompter to talk to kids is just the cherry on top of the sundae.

What a tool..

Thanks for calling Reagan a retard. Bush too.

Let's see what snopes has to say...

snopes.com: Obama Uses Teleprompter for Speech to 6th Graders

Aww.......right-wingers are lying to us again

I have my nerve, being surprised every damn time. I should have hit Snopes myself.

But then - Snopes IS a liberal site, right?? That's what they say,

So, now that SNOPES says the teleprompters were not for the part where he spoke to the students, suddenly you see them?

pathetic hack.

What a tool..

Thanks for calling Reagan a retard. Bush too.

Yeah because peanut boy was a genius...

And Bill Clinton was a genius...

Bill Clinton is only the reason for this misery...

I have my nerve, being surprised every damn time. I should have hit Snopes myself.

So, now that SNOPES says the teleprompters were not for the part where he spoke to the students, suddenly you see them?

pathetic hack.

I saw them in your attachment, thank you.

Do you always sign your posts "pathetic hack"? I love the honesty, there.

pathetic hack.

Ahh the thread was about Obama using the tlelprompters for his speech to the students.

Call me a moron and you defend this thread?

LMAO!

Obama had the 5th Graders questions pre-screened and hand selected too.

"Ah em, er um ah.......... Jimmy in the third row"

"Dear President my parents are rich capitalist speculators, can you raise their taxes ?"

pathetic hack.

I saw them in your attachment, thank you.

Do you always sign your posts "pathetic hack"? I love the honesty, there.

If you weren't such a pathetic hack, who got kicked off her last board because she was a pathetic hack, you'd know I was calling you a pathetic hack, you pathetic hack.

When was the last time you disagreed with anything the Obama administration did? I, on the other hand, have actually posted in agreement with some of the things Obama has done as President. You, being a pathetic hack, would not realize that, because ti doesn't fit your world view.

What a tool..

You.

Are.

A.

Dumbshit.

That is all.

That is all you progressives can say - seriously..

All you say is "you're a retard."

I have been positing online for 15 years and when a progressive disagrees they always say "you're a retard" or "you're an idiot."

You never refute anything - you just call people names...

You're fucking pathetic...

At least when I disagree with an idea I STATE WHY I disagree with the idea - you fucking mental midgets just say "you're a retard."

Is being "intellectually challenged" a prerequisite for progressivism?

Last edited:

pathetic hack.

Ahh the thread was about Obama using the tlelprompters for his speech to the students.

Call me a moron and you defend this thread?

LMAO!

Nowhere did I defend this thread. I called BDSnoop out for her hackery when she claimed there were no teleprompters.

In fact, my first post in this thread...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/189923-obama-uses-teleprompters-during-speech-at-elementary-school.html#post4283274
was to essentially call Sunni stupid. Perhaps you should reacquaint yourself with the thread contents?

BTW, what is a 'tlelprompters' ? Moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back