Obama turns butt-hurt, blame-shifting snowflake denier

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama: My approval rating tanked because of the ‘fictional character’ Fox, Limbaugh created

:crybaby: Nobody likes me because of Fox News and Rush Limbaugh! It has nothing to do with the fact that I...

- Aided, financed, supplied, supported, armed trained, and protected Al Qaeida, who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, and ISIS or that I drug the US into the middle of 2 civil wars between dictators and terrorists, into 2 Un-Constitutional wars to help terrorists...

- Armed Mexican Drug Cartels, resulting in the deaths of over 500 innocents, to include 4 Americans

- Allowed 4 Americans to needlessly die because I needed the Ambassador in Benghazi to cover the fact that I was running weapons to Al Qaeida and ISIS through Benghazi

- Allowed ISIS to freely flow into Iraq to begin taking over much of the country our military had already liberated, causing the deaths of THOUSANDS in Iraq, to include more Americans and more American combat troops being sent to Iraq...and Syria

...and so much more....

No, Barry's right - it had to be because of Fox News and Limbaugh.

:rolleyes:

Obama: My approval rating tanked because of the ‘fictional character’ Fox, Limbaugh created

Turns?

He started out that way and remained unchanged in blaming everyone but himself for 8 years.

One of the the things I really hated about the guy. After running at the mouth during the '08 campaign about how he wanted the American people to hold him accountable he had absolutely no accountability.

It's Fox and Rush's fault because they talked about it. If they had kept their mouths shut, the public would have had to accept HIS version of reality. Therefore, THEY are to blame.

Wonder how many times the WH staff has had to dry out the carpets in the Presidents bedroom?

Forum List

Back