Obama to skip Nancy Reagan funeral

Why should our beloved Pres. Obama attend Mrs. Reagan's funeral? ..... :dunno:

After all, she is white and a Republican. .... :cool:

Or it may interfere with his "beliefs" ;)

Hmmmmmmm Sassy, are you suggesting that "Moochie" isn't a Muslim? Guess she isn't! But what about BHO? Damn, good thing he has 7 years under his belt, or we should really be worried!
Attending the funeral of a non-Muslim relative in the church - islamqa.info

I'm not even sure Moochie is a woman HAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course you aren't.

It's a Conservative problem.

I will go to President Carter's funeral. He is part of an honored few. I understand class. And having some as compared to most of you on this board that are left. I will honor the man despite political differences.

But then I have class. You people are pigs to laugh at the death of a woman all because you didn't like her politics. Or who she loved. Man oh man swine you are. You are svine.

Were you expecting any different, given Obama's glaring, sneering, scolding grudge against white people, sir? Despite being raised in a pampered, Ivy-league white lifestyle. Nothing Americans do or don't do will satisfy the 3 most obnoxious, malicious, vengeance-filled, attention-whoring, perpetually butthurt crybaby minorities on this planet: muslims, basketball-Americans and transsexuals (who make regular gays look like easygoing saints by comparison). Tired of all three and their oh-so-delicate, precious, victim-mentality angst. As a white male, I detest these 3 deliberate-asshole minorities just as much as they detest me.

jeeze, you're a moron.\

and you're projecting your hatred of black people on him.

now go post on another thread celebrating the killing of black teens and say you're not racist.

Thank you for proving my point, ****. You straight-white-male hater malcontents are too arrogant to own up to your own failures in life and it's much easier for your snotty, loathsome, parasitic, crab-crawling minorities to demonize us because us white males have managed to build the the most hegemenous societies on Earth. And you temper-tantrum minorities can't handle our accomplishments. You dumpster-diving waste of fallopian tubes.

You're going to stroke out if you keep that up.

His failure to attend Mrs. Reagan’s funeral is his way of dishonoring President Reagan, ON PURPOSE!

President Obama 'will not be attending' Nancy Reagan's funeral
So the fuck what?

It goes to show what a racist scumbag Obama really is.

Does that make President Bush a racist scumbag too for not attending Lady Bird Johnson's funeral?

Obama's a dirt bag. Face it. He's all yours.

His failure to attend Mrs. Reagan’s funeral is his way of dishonoring President Reagan, ON PURPOSE!

So the fuck what?

Does that make President Bush a racist scumbag too for not attending Lady Bird Johnson's funeral?

only to the obamaderanged

poor bigoted loons

I will go to President Carter's funeral. He is part of an honored few. I understand class. And having some as compared to most of you on this board that are left. I will honor the man despite political differences.

But then I have class. You people are pigs to laugh at the death of a woman all because you didn't like her politics. Or who she loved. Man oh man swine you are. You are svine.

I think that anyone who laughs at the death of another person because of politics is a pig.

But this thread is not about that- President Obama is sending his First Lady to this funeral- exactly as President Bush sent his first Lady to Lady Bird Johnston's funeral- and the OP and others just want another excuse to attack President Obama for acting presidential.

Rest in peace Nancy- glad you don't have to see this crap.

So the fuck what?

So you are saying President Obama is a racist for doing exactly what President Bush did.

Face it- you are a hypocrite.

Michelle plans on going to the funeral but only if she can dress casual. ..... :cool:

michelle-leaves-air-force-one-slob.jpg

So the fuck what?

It's when he had Lymes. Pops was running the show with Billy.

Now I loved her to death. Conservative as I am this lady was freaking awesome and more needs to be said about her. Lady Bird taught me more about wild life flowers than anyone else.

Not kidding. Her clean up America program was awesome.

I will always admire her.

Much to the delight of most of the people who plan to attend I'm sure. I would wake from the dead and leave if the meat puppet faggot showed up at my funeral.

So President Obama will not attend former First Lady Nancy Reagan's funeral- but First Lady Michelle Obama will attend.

Exactly the same way when former First Lady Betty Ford passed away.

Exactly how when Lady Bird Johnson died, Bush sent First Lady Laura Bush.......

Almost like there is a pattern going on here......

Oh yeah- the Right Wing Nut Jobs are looking for something to be outraged about again- once again the RWNJ's are outraged when President Obama does the same thing that previous Presidents have done.

LOL
Real Americans don't have to search for things to be outraged over when it comes to obamas despicable actions. Just the fact that he woke up in the morning is enough to piss most of us off.

Much to the delight of most of the people who plan to attend I'm sure. I would wake from the dead and leave if the meat puppet faggot showed up at my funeral.

So President Obama will not attend former First Lady Nancy Reagan's funeral- but First Lady Michelle Obama will attend.

Oh yeah- the Right Wing Nut Jobs are looking for something to be outraged about again- once again the RWNJ's are outraged when President Obama does the same thing that previous Presidents have done.

LOL
Real Americans don't have to search for things to be outraged over when it comes to obamas despicable actions. Just the fact that he woke up in the morning is enough to piss most of us off.

Oh I don't doubt that 'Real" i.e. Right Wing Nut Jobs wake up every morning pissed off that President Obama is still alive.

One would think he'd try to have some class. But the asshole is from Chhhhheeeeeeeeecago with a pedophile mentor. I have never ever seen a piece of shit like this man who occupies the White House.

LOL

Oh I don't doubt that 'Real" i.e. Right Wing Nut Jobs wake up every morning pissed off that President Obama is still alive.

When you have a President who loves his pedophile mentor and hates America well what the hell? What is there to love about Obama?

LOL

When you have a President who loves his pedophile mentor and hates America well what the hell? What is there to love about Obama?

Oh I don't doubt that 'Real" i.e. Right Wing Nut Jobs wake up every morning pissed off that President Obama is still alive

One would think he'd try to have some class. But the asshole is from Chhhhheeeeeeeeecago with a pedophile mentor. I have never ever seen a piece of shit like this man who occupies the White House.

Speaking of a piece of shit......you certainly are one.

Forum List

Back