Obama to skip Nancy Reagan funeral

President Obama 'will not be attending' Nancy Reagan's funeral

Much to the delight of most of the people who plan to attend I'm sure. I would wake from the dead and leave if the meat puppet faggot showed up at my funeral.

So President Obama will not attend former First Lady Nancy Reagan's funeral- but First Lady Michelle Obama will attend.

Exactly the same way when former First Lady Betty Ford passed away.

Exactly how when Lady Bird Johnson died, Bush sent First Lady Laura Bush.......

Almost like there is a pattern going on here......

Oh yeah- the Right Wing Nut Jobs are looking for something to be outraged about again- once again the RWNJ's are outraged when President Obama does the same thing that previous Presidents have done.

LOL

oh man just when I didn't think the week could get worse are YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

he's skipping her funeral?

So President Obama will not attend former First Lady Nancy Reagan's funeral- but First Lady Michelle Obama will attend.

Oh yeah- the Right Wing Nut Jobs are looking for something to be outraged about again- once again the RWNJ's are outraged when President Obama does the same thing that previous Presidents have done.

LOL

Who is "outraged" bed wetter?

I do believe that I pointed out it was a good thing that he not attend.

Why should our beloved Pres. Obama attend Mrs. Reagan's funeral? ..... :dunno:

After all, she is white and a Republican. .... :cool:

Or it may interfere with his "beliefs" ;)

Hmmmmmmm Sassy, are you suggesting that "Moochie" isn't a Muslim? Guess she isn't! But what about BHO? Damn, good thing he has 7 years under his belt, or we should really be worried!
Attending the funeral of a non-Muslim relative in the church - islamqa.info

I'm not even sure Moochie is a woman HAHAHAHAHAHA But yeah there seems to be some sort of problem for Muslims attending funerals of non Muslims...could explain Scalia also :dunno:

Were you expecting any different, given Obama's glaring, sneering, scolding grudge against white people, sir? Despite being raised in a pampered, Ivy-league white lifestyle. Nothing Americans do or don't do will satisfy the 3 most obnoxious, malicious, vengeance-filled, attention-whoring, perpetually butthurt crybaby minorities on this planet: muslims, basketball-Americans and transsexuals (who make regular gays look like easygoing saints by comparison). Tired of all three and their oh-so-delicate, precious, victim-mentality angst. As a white male, I detest these 3 deliberate-asshole minorities just as much as they detest me.

jeeze, you're a moron.\

and you're projecting your hatred of black people on him.

now go post on another thread celebrating the killing of black teens and say you're not racist.

Thank you for proving my point, ****. You straight-white-male hater malcontents are too arrogant to own up to your own failures in life and it's much easier for your snotty, loathsome, parasitic, crab-crawling minorities to demonize us because us white males have managed to build the the most hegemenous societies on Earth. And you temper-tantrum minorities can't handle our accomplishments. You dumpster-diving waste of fallopian tubes.

LOL

Who is "outraged" bed wetter?

I do believe that I pointed out it was a good thing that he not attend.

Ah- thats right- a pencil dick like you were just pointing out that he was acting as Presidential as President Bush.

Forum List

Back