Obama To Relax Military Standards: Turbans, Jewelry, Tattoos, Beards To Be Tolerated

Most of the far right reactionaries could never adapt to the uniformity and conformity of the military services.

Real conservatives, of course, would have no trouble doing so.

The military is a volunteer force.

If the uniforms and grooming standards conflict with your particular superstitions then don't join.

It really is as simple as that.

Let's change Spiderman's outfit to include ruffled skirts and feathered boa's.

It would be Peter Parker's choice to wear it or not.

It really is as simple as that.

And I would choose not to.

Problem solved.

Look people you all have the right to practice your religious superstitions if you want to.

BUT people don't have to make accommodations for your superstitions.

The military should be concerned with one thing and one thing only and that is the effectiveness of it's members in times of war. It seems to me strict standards not only promote discipline but cohesion as well.

It's the same as some idiot applying for and accepting a job in a fucking deli then saying he can't touch bacon because of his stupid superstitions. The deli owner should not have to accommodate the idiot by changing the way he does business.

You have a point.

Time to remove all religion from the military.

:clap2:

Most of the far right reactionaries could never adapt to the uniformity and conformity of the military services.

Real conservatives, of course, would have no trouble doing so.

Most men and women in the military ARE Conservatives, dumb fuck.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Where the fuck does that filthy little kenyan muslim shit stain in the white house get the authority to change military regulations to fit his pro islamic agenda?

obama should be arrested for high crimes and misdemeanors against the United States of America. This cock sucking little rat fuck won't be happy until he's ruined every single aspect of America that was what made us a nation. If he isn't the devil, he sure is running a close second.

I recommend every single red blooded American currently in the military to get the hell out as soon as they possibly can. Go to your base personal office and ask what kind of discharges are available. Take a hardship discharge. Do what you have to do, just get the hell out of this bull shit the stinking muslim in the white house is ruining.

Fuck him, and fuck every single sons a bitch that thinks this is a good idea.

Where the fuck does that filthy little kenyan muslim shit stain in the white house get the authority to change military regulations to fit his pro islamic agenda?

obama should be arrested for high crimes and misdemeanors against the United States of America. This cock sucking little rat fuck won't be happy until he's ruined every single aspect of America that was what made us a nation. If he isn't the devil, he sure is running a close second.

I recommend every single red blooded American currently in the military to get the hell out as soon as they possibly can. Go to your base personal office and ask what kind of discharges are available. Take a hardship discharge. Do what you have to do, just get the hell out of this bull shit the stinking muslim in the white house is ruining.

Okay, tell me what you really think. :eusa_eh:

Okay, tell me what you really think. :eusa_eh:
You're a lifer Mud... tell me hearing shit like this doesn't piss you off.

If I was young again and just starting out, I certainly wouldn't join the military again. Not with crap like this going on and a filthy little muslim shit stain in the white house.

Last edited:
Why do I have a feeling that not a single nutter read the actual directive?

Accommodation of Religious Practices Within the Military Services

Why do I get the feeling that libtard whack jobs don't get the point that this shouldn't even be an issue?

Mainly because they themselves haven't served in the military and for the most part just hate it.

That's why they have zero comprehension as to why this is such a FUCKED UP IDEA. The filthy little muslim bubble head in the white house has never served a day, so he thinks he can fuck with the military to fit his nasty little pro homo, islamic agenda.

There has never been a more ANTI AMERICAN president in the history of this nation, and anyone who voted for that dick licking little turd obama should be horse whipped.

Why do I get the feeling that libtard whack jobs don't get the point that this shouldn't even be an issue?

Mainly because they themselves haven't served in the military and for the most part just hate it.

That's why they have zero comprehension as to why this is such a FUCKED UP IDEA. The filthy little muslim bubble head in the white house has never served a day, so he thinks he can fuck with the military to fit his nasty little pro homo, islamic agenda.

There has never been a more ANTI AMERICAN president in the history of this nation, and anyone who voted for that dick licking little turd obama should be horse whipped.

I'm a 20 year veteran and retired. The President has nothing to do with uniform standards, but thanks for putting your ODS on display again. It's amusing.

I'm a 20 year veteran and retired. The President has nothing to do with uniform standards, but thanks for putting your ODS on display again. It's amusing.
First off, I don't believe you're a 20 veteran of anything other than libtard indoctrination.

Second, if the president has nothing to do with uniform standards, then how is it that this directive comes from obama?

Thanks again for showing us all just what kind of brain washed liars you leftist scabs are.

It's not amusing.

With this relaxation of the rules, we will get away from our 'uniformity and conformity' that makes the United States Military unique and exemplary as a first rate fighting force. Lt. Col. Alan West makes a great case of why this is all wrong. I agree with him. Do you?

Military ?Relaxing? Uniform Regulations Because Feelings » The Right Scoop -

Going back to the 70s when we went from ignoring blacks, to fearing them...and lost our edge for a while. Now we can have a turban wearing bejeweled bearded raghead standing watch at the tomb of the unknown soldier. And smoking a joint on his break. Allahu Akbar

Forum List

Back