Obama To Relax Military Standards: Turbans, Jewelry, Tattoos, Beards To Be Tolerated

Why do I get the feeling that libtard whack jobs don't get the point that this shouldn't even be an issue?

Mainly because they themselves haven't served in the military and for the most part just hate it.

That's why they have zero comprehension as to why this is such a FUCKED UP IDEA. The filthy little muslim bubble head in the white house has never served a day, so he thinks he can fuck with the military to fit his nasty little pro homo, islamic agenda.

There has never been a more ANTI AMERICAN president in the history of this nation, and anyone who voted for that dick licking little turd obama should be horse whipped.

I'm a 20 year veteran and retired. The President has nothing to do with uniform standards, but thanks for putting your ODS on display again. It's amusing.
First off, I don't believe you're a 20 veteran of anything other than libtard indoctrination.

Second, if the president has nothing to do with uniform standards, then how is it that this directive comes from obama?

Thanks again for showing us all just what kind of brain washed liars you leftist scabs are.

It's not amusing.

I don't care what you believe. Your disbelief doesn't stop my check from coming once a month. :lol:

The directive did not come from the President. Obviously I was right and the nutters haven't actually read it.

gomer-pyle-surprise.jpg

Most of the far right reactionaries could never adapt to the uniformity and conformity of the military services.

Real conservatives, of course, would have no trouble doing so.

Most men and women in the military ARE Conservatives, dumb fuck.

Yes, many are, but you weren't: nothing but a reactionary fool hiding in the galley drawing your check doing as little as possible.

Every time we get a liberal in the White House the resident therein begins yet another "Social Experiment" with our military.
It makes me glad I got out when I did.

Yeah, fucking Truman and his desegregation. Goddamn!

Twist and deflect, right?

How is it a deflection to agree with you? You were the one sniveling about Presidents and their "social experiments". Oh, you didn't mean that one?

Shock!

I don't care what you believe. Your disbelief doesn't stop my check from coming once a month.
Ya, you get a check every month alright, but it's not retirement benefits from the military, it's welfare, along with your obama phone and food stamps.

The directive did not come from the President. Obviously I was right and the nutters haven't actually read it.

Like hell it didn't. There isn't a person here other than maybe another one of you brain dead leftards that you're going to convince this DIDN'T come from obama.

You're not only a liar, you're a BAD liar.

I don't care what you believe. Your disbelief doesn't stop my check from coming once a month.
Ya, you get a check every month alright, but it's not retirement benefits from the military, it's welfare, along with your obama phone and food stamps.

If it makes you feel better to believe that than the fact that I served 20 years, retired honorably and now, for the rest of my lesbian life, get a military retirement check, well then be happy in your self delusion. :lol:

Like hell it didn't. There isn't a person here other than maybe another one of you brain dead leftards that you're going to convince this DIDN'T come from obama.

You're not only a liar, you're a BAD liar.

Ah...so despite the fact that the directive came from the Pentagon not the WH and was not signed by the President means that I'm lying that the directive didn't come from the President.

Do you hurt yourself with rubber spoons while eating pudding?

Bring on those girly hats. The Seal Teams can't wait

-Geaux

You mean the same style of "girly hat" worn by marine double Medal of Honor reciepient Daniel Joseph Daly?

Daly is said to have yelled, "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?" to the men in his company prior to charging the Germans during the Battle of Belleau Wood in World War I.

Screw you man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Daly

GXB09766.JPG

Last edited:
Let's change Spiderman's outfit to include ruffled skirts and feathered boa's.

It would be Peter Parker's choice to wear it or not.

It really is as simple as that.

And I would choose not to.

Problem solved.

Look people you all have the right to practice your religious superstitions if you want to.

BUT people don't have to make accommodations for your superstitions.

The military should be concerned with one thing and one thing only and that is the effectiveness of it's members in times of war. It seems to me strict standards not only promote discipline but cohesion as well.

It's the same as some idiot applying for and accepting a job in a fucking deli then saying he can't touch bacon because of his stupid superstitions. The deli owner should not have to accommodate the idiot by changing the way he does business.

You have a point.

Time to remove all religion from the military.

:clap2:

Banning people from worshiping is not the same as telling them they have to do it on their own time.

But then again I never understood how people reconcile religion and killing.

With this relaxation of the rules, we will get away from our 'uniformity and conformity' that makes the United States Military unique and exemplary as a first rate fighting force. Lt. Col. Alan West makes a great case of why this is all wrong. I agree with him. Do you?

Military ?Relaxing? Uniform Regulations Because Feelings » The Right Scoop -

So what makes right wingers such fucking tards? When I was in the military, one of my roomies was a "Sikh".

images

It's called "Freedom of Religion".

Even Silly Sgt will agree with me on this one.

With this relaxation of the rules, we will get away from our 'uniformity and conformity' that makes the United States Military unique and exemplary as a first rate fighting force. Lt. Col. Alan West makes a great case of why this is all wrong. I agree with him. Do you?

So what makes right wingers such fucking tards? When I was in the military, one of my roomies was a "Sikh".

images

You are free practice your religion on your own time.

Tell me how do you get a helmet to fit properly over a turban?

If you want to join the military then you should have to conform to the standards. If the standards don't jive with your religion then you are 100% free not to sign up.

And personally I don't want a guy with a grubby looking untrimmed beard representing the military. And This from a man who has a beard but I keep mine neat and trimmed.

Last edited:
When you join the military you give up individual "attachments/identifiers" and become one with the group/mission. STFU and serve.

images

If you want to join the military then you should have to conform to the standards. If the standards don't jive with your religion then you are 100% free not to sign up.

No body goes into battle in a turban. Duh!

But you are not always in a battle. Double Duh!

Jesus Christ, protect us from your sheeple.

images

No body goes into battle in a turban. Duh!

But you are not always in a battle. Double Duh!

Jesus Christ, protect us from your sheeple.

Funny you call people who don't want religious trappings in the service sheep.

What about the sheep who don't understand that the military has nothing to do with their religion?

images

Aww cut him some slack. Steve_McGarrett tried to join up but was classified 4F for mental problems and he is still pissed today. Just like his buddy Teddy Nugent.

images

And personally I don't want a guy with a grubby looking untrimmed beard representing the military. And This from a man who has a beard but I keep mine neat and trimmed.

Have you ever seen special ops in Afghanistan? Beards are pretty grubby and they represent just fine.

images

Have you ever seen special ops in Afghanistan? Beards are pretty grubby and they represent just fine.

You want to compare a special ops mission in the bush for weeks or months on end with the everyday uniform of the military?

Apples to airplanes that one is.

This entire freedom of religion issue is moot anyway.

Soldiers all have freedom of speech too but they aren't allowed to tell their commanding officers or the President to fuck off are they?

The uniform and personal grooming standards are no different

images

Dunno, but the guy in the picture with the turban looks like he got his hair cut, otherwise his bun would be much bigger, don't you think? So if he's cutting his hair, then there's no point in having a turban. So basically, he's a fake sikh.

A really stupid OP quoting a failed rw nutter who was thrown out of the military AND congress.

Well how nice of the little dictator

An attack on the First Amendment.

Turbans make good targets.

Americans fantasizing about shooting Americans.

Some things never change.

Carry on.

Yeah because no one else shoots at American soldiers.

Tell me do you think some enemy soldier looking down the barrel of a rifle was told by the enemy commanding officer not to target a big old turban because it would be a violation of the rights of the guy wearing it?

You want to compare a special ops mission in the bush for weeks or months on end with the everyday uniform of the military?

Apples to airplanes that one is.

I guess over time, norms in the military change, Right?

Grant%20for%20website%20-%20one.jpg

Forum List

Back