Obama the Narcissist

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I'm not kidding. Criminal Minds always seems to find the narcissist types. They wont have to look much further in the Oval Office.

Dude is so full of himself

-Geaux

obamareading.jpg

I'm not kidding. Criminal Minds always seems to find the narcissist types. They wont have to look much further in the Oval Office.

-Geaux

obamareading.jpg

All the majority of Americans know AND PERCEIVE that Obama the Messiah was able as Messiah to do as he said in his own words:
"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
And he also said ""a light will shine through that window, a beam of light will come down upon you, you will experience an epiphany ...and you will suddenly realize that you must go to the polls and vote for Obama"

-Geaux

Yes, they are all wannbe dictators:

obamareading.jpg

'I've got a pen, and I've got a phone': Obama threatens to bypass embattled Congress with bully pulpit executive actions on economy
:salute:

Obama told his first Cabinet meeting of 2014 he won't 'be waiting for legislation in order to make sure that we're providing Americans the kind of help they need'

Last edited:

-Geaux

obamareading.jpg

The far left is in general like this, all you have to do is read this board to see that, it is part of being far left.

-Geaux

obamareading.jpg

He will go down in history as the "Me" or the "I" President.

Forum List

Back