Obama...the Messiah???? Again???

The only people who ever refer to Obama as "The Messiah" are the ones who hate him.

Yeah, not so much.

"We have an amazing story to tell," she said. "This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light."

-- Michelle Obama

"Obama is, of course, greater than Jesus."

-- Politiken (Danish newspaper)

"No one saw him coming, and Christians believe God comes at us from strange angles and places we don't expect, like Jesus being born in a manger."

--Lawrence Carter

"Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."

-- Dinesh Sharma

"We just like to say his name. We are considering taking it as a mantra."

-- Chicago] Sun-Times

"A Lightworker -- An Attuned Being with Powerful Luminosity and High-Vibration Integrity who will actually help usher in a New Way of Being"

-- Mark Morford

"What Barack Obama has accomplished is the single most extraordinary event that has occurred in the 232 years of the nation’s political history"

-- Jesse Jackson, Jr.

"This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."

-- Barack Obama

"Does it not feel as if some special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"

-- Daily Kos

"He communicates God-like energy..."

-- Steve Davis (Charleston, SC)

"Not just an ordinary human being but indeed an Advanced Soul"

-- Commentator @ Chicago Sun Times

"I'll do whatever he says to do. I'll collect paper cups off the ground to make his pathway clear."

-- Halle Berry

"A quantum leap in American consciousness"

-- Deepak Chopra

"He is not operating on the same plane as ordinary politicians. . . . the agent of transformation in an age of revolution, as a figure uniquely qualified to open the door to the 21st century."
-- Gary Hart

"Barack Obama is our collective representation of our purest hopes, our highest visions and our deepest knowings . . . He's our product out of the all-knowing quantum field of intelligence."

-- Eve Konstantine

"This is bigger than Kennedy. . . . This is the New Testament." | "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

-- Chris Matthews

"[Obama is ] creative imagination which coupled with brilliance equals wisdom . . . [He is] the man for this time."

-- Toni Morrison

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

"Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."

-- Gerald Campbell

"We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."

-- Oprah Winfrey

“I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."

-- Bill Rush

I envision the day when there will be Mt. Rushmore type of monument featuring the holy trinity of ML King, Mandela, with Obama in the center. ... :thup:

rofl2.gif

Sure, and they should add Charlie Manson, Jeffrey Dalhmer and Ted Bundy while they're at it.

-Geaux

Last edited:
Obama is proof that people can be really, really stupid. the fanatical worship of someone who has provided no benefit at all gives you a clear understanding of why scams work

1. Remember the run-up to the election, when Liberals made every comparison between Obama and God???

a. The White House released a photo of Obama with a halo around his head:
Photostream: Business and Pleasure in August | The White House
Crowned! Romney Gets the Obama ?Halo? Treatment in New Pics | TheBlaze.com

b. . "Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD."

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."
- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

c. Spike Lee said President Barack Obama is "not perfect," but that expectations for his first term"were way too high."
“He was a savior, black Jesus,” the actor-director told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview airing in its entirety Saturday. “Look, I don't care who it was. Expectations were way too high.”
Spike Lee: Barack Obama is 'not perfect' - POLITICO.com

d. "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

e. "Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

The rational folks just shook their heads.....or laughed at the insanity of Liberals.

And even Liberals no longer make that kind of allusion today.....

Oh....wait!

The bus from the loony hatch just got here!
And here comes more Obama-nee-Jesus:

2. "MSNBC host Chris Matthews, who said during the 2008 presidential campaign that Democrat candidate Barack Obama gave him a “thrill up his leg,” is at it again,
this time using biblical language to describe President Obama coming to the MSNBC studios to do an interview with him.

3.Matthews gleefully told his reporter colleagues after the interview: ‘He came amongst us.

4. Corn said he “saw a president who remains frustrated with the political media culture that he has to work within and that he’s looking to rally people, students, reporters, people within the media.”

“David Corn, you skeptic, he came to us today. He came amongst us,” Matthews replied.

5. Columnist Mary Katharine Ham got right to the point of Matthews’ reaction to Obama.

“And, lo, the president came upon them, and the glory of the president shone round about them: and they were sore afraid,” she wrote, satirizing on the story of the birth of Jesus in the New Testament.

6. Messianic references to Obama seem to be multiplying of late. It was just days ago when WND reported a new lesson plan for American school students, offered on an open marketplace for educators, was suggesting such a reference. Chris Matthews: ?Obama came amongst us?

Chris Matthews: 'He came amongst us' - YouTube

Obama is a Cult leader. He's done worse crimes than Nixon ever dreamed, he's gotten people killed, he's killed US citizens, but he's their Messiah taking them to the Mecca of Redistribution

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture5342-prophet-obama.jpg

Last edited:
Obama is my Shepherd; I shall not work.
He maketh me to lie down and watch Oprah:
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my bling:
He leadeth me in the paths of idleness for Barrack’s name sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the sharing of the wealth,
I will fear no workfare: For thou art funding me;
Thy gat and thy blade, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of people who actually produce;
Thou annointest my teeth with gold; My pipe runneth over.
Surely rebates and Earned Income Credits shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Obama forever...

Obama is my Shepherd; I shall not work.
He maketh me to lie down and watch Oprah:
He leadeth me beside the still factories.
He restoreth my bling:
He leadeth me in the paths of idleness for Barrack’s name sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the sharing of the wealth,
I will fear no workfare: For thou art funding me;
Thy gat and thy blade, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of people who actually produce;
Thou annointest my teeth with gold; My pipe runneth over.
Surely rebates and Earned Income Credits shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Obama forever...

Praise be his unHoly Name

Our nation was in dire straights of biblical proportions.

When Obama arrived on the political landscape seemingly from nowhere.

He appeared miraculously with no birth certificate.

And finding people he grew up with was a challenge.

But no one cared about his past.

They just knew he was sent to save our nation.

So how can people not blindly follow him and obey his rulings?? ... :cool:

Which Bible? Since you use the Qur'an.

1. Remember the run-up to the election, when Liberals made every comparison between Obama and God???

a. The White House released a photo of Obama with a halo around his head:
Photostream: Business and Pleasure in August | The White House
Crowned! Romney Gets the Obama ?Halo? Treatment in New Pics | TheBlaze.com

b. . "Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD."

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."
- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

c. Spike Lee said President Barack Obama is "not perfect," but that expectations for his first term"were way too high."
“He was a savior, black Jesus,” the actor-director told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview airing in its entirety Saturday. “Look, I don't care who it was. Expectations were way too high.”
Spike Lee: Barack Obama is 'not perfect' - POLITICO.com

d. "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

e. "Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

The rational folks just shook their heads.....or laughed at the insanity of Liberals.

And even Liberals no longer make that kind of allusion today.....

Oh....wait!

The bus from the loony hatch just got here!
And here comes more Obama-nee-Jesus:

2. "MSNBC host Chris Matthews, who said during the 2008 presidential campaign that Democrat candidate Barack Obama gave him a “thrill up his leg,” is at it again,
this time using biblical language to describe President Obama coming to the MSNBC studios to do an interview with him.

3.Matthews gleefully told his reporter colleagues after the interview: ‘He came amongst us.

4. Corn said he “saw a president who remains frustrated with the political media culture that he has to work within and that he’s looking to rally people, students, reporters, people within the media.”

“David Corn, you skeptic, he came to us today. He came amongst us,” Matthews replied.

5. Columnist Mary Katharine Ham got right to the point of Matthews’ reaction to Obama.

“And, lo, the president came upon them, and the glory of the president shone round about them: and they were sore afraid,” she wrote, satirizing on the story of the birth of Jesus in the New Testament.

6. Messianic references to Obama seem to be multiplying of late. It was just days ago when WND reported a new lesson plan for American school students, offered on an open marketplace for educators, was suggesting such a reference. Chris Matthews: ?Obama came amongst us?

Chris Matthews: 'He came amongst us' - YouTube

The ignorant idiot butt wads throwing around "Messiah" are brain dead fuck heads like you.

Messiah? Meh., not certain. Not even sure the inept, incompetent racist meatface Obama could light a candle.

-Geaux

I'll consider a President "messiah-like" when they manage to throw the money changers (lobbyists) out of the "temple" (Congress).

I think he should start with his own house first, and that doesn't mean setting up shop across the street.

Now this is weak, bitchers that are illiterate or make no sense, what are you people ? Octogenarians watching Fox?

Forum List

Back