GOP feels they need to learn how to communicate with women

:rofl: Wonder if they tell the women that they have to sign-over the rights to their own bodies before or after they are given the Repub sales pitch? :eusa_think:

The GOP should listen.

It is good that Bashear got his butt bounced from the job for those remarks.

Woman want birth control is pretty much what this is about. Why is the gop against that????

Because liberals tend to choose abortion, paid for with YOUR money, as their preferred means of birth control. And even that makes little sense, I must concede, as a fetus aborted by a liberal cannot (well, except in Chicago) grow up to be a liberal voter.

The Virginia GOP just put far right, anti birth control candidate against a weak Democrat. He lost. If I was a Republican, I would be embarrassed that this even has to come up. It is like the the GOP leadership is saying, "Maybe we should think about coming into the 21st Century?".....or the 20th perhaps.

Crazy Stuff!

Let's stop dividing people into groups. That sure would be nice ;)

Woman want birth control is pretty much what this is about. Why is the gop against that????

Because the GOP is dominated by old white men. Old white men like to control women. It's that simple. And the GOP candidates and officials are playing to their base, which is the far right religious idiots.

Normally I would not reduce such a dilemma down to simplistic terms, but.....that's really the way it is.

The Virginia GOP just put far right, anti birth control candidate against a weak Democrat. He lost. If I was a Republican, I would be embarrassed that this even has to come up. It is like the the GOP leadership is saying, "Maybe we should think about coming into the 21st Century?".....or the 20th perhaps.

Crazy Stuff!

more lies------anti abortion is not anti birth control. anti abortion is anti murder.

Let's stop dividing people into groups. That sure would be nice ;)

Because the GOP is dominated by old white men. Old white men like to control women. It's that simple. And the GOP candidates and officials are playing to their base, which is the far right religious idiots.

Normally I would not reduce such a dilemma down to simplistic terms, but.....that's really the way it is.

only in your small demented mind.

Then answer Matthew's question.

Oh...FINALLY....the righties have someone who's made a verbal misstep about a woman. You must be thrilled.

Bashir was only saying what the rest of us were thinking.

asshole^^^^^

Brilliant, articulate and methodical retort. How long did it take you to think of that?

it is an accurate description of you and your posts. now crawl back under your rock and resume praying for a new EBT card to your obama statue.

only in your small demented mind.

Then answer Matthew's question.

the GOP is not against birth control. Many are pro life and are against abortion as a method of birth control. Can you name any republican who has come out against condoms or birth control pills?

this is such horseshit------half of the GOP is women. Why must you libtards continue to lie?

Oh, I do know the reason---------its all you have.

Really?
There are only 4 female Republican Senators and 19 female Republicans in the House.
How did that turn into half? Like in 50%?

Conversely there are 16 Democratic female Senators and 58 female Democrats in the House.

Now sit down and STFU. I'm embarrassed for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back