Obama...the Messiah???? Again???

Loved the cover photo on last week's "Economist".

Now, libs, go look for it. I'm not gonna do your work for you and hand you a link.

But be careful - to even look at it is to put your membership at risk!

hyperbole was taken to a new high no doubt, but, I find this remark scary considering the position she holds, but it explains a lot;)

“I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. … He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. … So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. … He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

valerie jarrett

Can't accept, can you, Jackson?

What do you mean, Rockland? Accept the birth certificate?

Yes. You don't believe either the short-form or long-form is real.

Also, do you think a person having both a short and long-form birth certificate is unheard of?

When the Governor of Hawaii , a supporter of Obama's decided to put this to rest, and said he would get the birth certificate, he couldn't find it. He looked in every file available. However, he found a note with Obama's name in the file, but wouldn't reveal what was on the note. He was embarrassed. Then the one birth certificate came up. It was found to have flaws, no Dr. signature, etc. and then the long form was found.

Too sleazy for me. No offense. Then there was the pamphlet that Obama himself wrote the preamble which called himself a Kenyan. Look, I didn't have a thing to do with any of this. Just watching from afar. My hinky meter went to red.

If all of that passes your sniff test, then all is good.

hyperbole was taken to a new high no doubt, but, I find this remark scary considering the position she holds, but it explains a lot;)

“I think Barack knew that he had God-given talents that were extraordinary. He knows exactly how smart he is. … He knows how perceptive he is. He knows what a good reader of people he is. And he knows that he has the ability — the extraordinary, uncanny ability — to take a thousand different perspectives, digest them and make sense out of them, and I think that he has never really been challenged intellectually. … So what I sensed in him was not just a restless spirit but somebody with such extraordinary talents that had to be really taxed in order for him to be happy. … He’s been bored to death his whole life. He’s just too talented to do what ordinary people do.”

valerie jarrett

It is very scary, but I would think being around him all the time, she could turn on a dime. I think she also has a high opinion of her self. Another narcissist. She could be a dangerous person.

Can't accept, can you, Jackson?

What do you mean, Rockland? Accept the birth certificate?

Yes. You don't believe either the short-form or long-form is real.

Also, do you think a person having both a short and long-form birth certificate is unheard of?

I'm not privy to peoples birth certificates, just my family's and all of us have just one. I answered your question, now can I ask you a question? Do you honestly think it was quite a coincidence that another birth certificate appeared when one had flaws that could not be answered?

If Obama was the Antichrist his ratings would probably be higher because if it were possible he could deceive the very Elect. I do believe he is one of the wolves in sheep's clothing who is paving the way. It is a Abomination making Obama out to be God. What is wrong with people. I tell you everyone had better wake up!!

1. Remember the run-up to the election, when Liberals made every comparison between Obama and God???

a. The White House released a photo of Obama with a halo around his head:
Photostream: Business and Pleasure in August | The White House
Crowned! Romney Gets the Obama ?Halo? Treatment in New Pics | TheBlaze.com

b. . "Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD."

"In a way Obama is standing above the country, above the world. He's sort of GOD. He's going to bring all different sides together."
- Newsweek editor Evan Thomas

c. Spike Lee said President Barack Obama is "not perfect," but that expectations for his first term"were way too high."
“He was a savior, black Jesus,” the actor-director told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview airing in its entirety Saturday. “Look, I don't care who it was. Expectations were way too high.”
Spike Lee: Barack Obama is 'not perfect' - POLITICO.com

d. "This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal."
-- Barack Obama

e. "Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
-- Ezra Klein

The rational folks just shook their heads.....or laughed at the insanity of Liberals.

And even Liberals no longer make that kind of allusion today.....

Oh....wait!

The bus from the loony hatch just got here!
And here comes more Obama-nee-Jesus:

2. "MSNBC host Chris Matthews, who said during the 2008 presidential campaign that Democrat candidate Barack Obama gave him a “thrill up his leg,” is at it again,
this time using biblical language to describe President Obama coming to the MSNBC studios to do an interview with him.

3.Matthews gleefully told his reporter colleagues after the interview: ‘He came amongst us.

4. Corn said he “saw a president who remains frustrated with the political media culture that he has to work within and that he’s looking to rally people, students, reporters, people within the media.”

“David Corn, you skeptic, he came to us today. He came amongst us,” Matthews replied.

5. Columnist Mary Katharine Ham got right to the point of Matthews’ reaction to Obama.

“And, lo, the president came upon them, and the glory of the president shone round about them: and they were sore afraid,” she wrote, satirizing on the story of the birth of Jesus in the New Testament.

6. Messianic references to Obama seem to be multiplying of late. It was just days ago when WND reported a new lesson plan for American school students, offered on an open marketplace for educators, was suggesting such a reference. Chris Matthews: ?Obama came amongst us?

Chris Matthews: 'He came amongst us' - YouTube

With the polls showing Obama's favorability lower than any other time in his either of his administrations, I find it hard to believe that anyone sees his halo these days. But there are always some liberal media that will try to get it going again.

Watch their Neilson numbers plummet.

Last edited:
332-206

Earned it!

If you like you health plan you can keep it, period.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period!

332-206, He duped the low information voters for it!

Last edited:
I'll consider a President "messiah-like" when they manage to throw the money changers (lobbyists) out of the "temple" (Congress).

I don't believe that you understand the fact that all of us are members of lobbying groups...

In "Demosclerosis:: The Silent Killer of American Government," Jonathan Rauch points out that 7 out of 10 Americans belong to an interest group, and one out of four belong to at least four!

Start with unions and the Sierra Club, ACORN, Planned Parenthood......

Bullshit. When legislators work as hard for my vote as they do for Lobbyist cash, then I'll buy what you're selling.

Forum List

Back