Obama Swag into Reagan

Steven Rogers

Rookie
Feb 7, 2015
Obama has often talked in glowing terms about Reagan, the 40th president and a conservative icon. Obama has expressed admiration for Reagan’s iconic status — for the change he represented and the symbolic figure he became. “I think Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that, you know, Richard Nixon did not, and in a way that Bill Clinton did not,” Obama said during the heat of his 2008 Democratic primary showdown with Hillary Clinton. This may be his most Reaganesque play of all: riding the coattails of an economy that came out of crisis, and using it to bolster liberal ideas about economics and governance, as well as his own legacy.

The Phantom Diaries Obama Swag into Reagan

Its true that Ronnie Ray-Gun did enormous damage to the country, some of which we will never recover from.

Obama does not need the old fart to bolster his legacy. He has accomplished much more good for the American working class than Reagan's work for the 1% ever could.

Its true that Ronnie Ray-Gun did enormous damage to the country, some of which we will never recover from.

Obama does not need the old fart to bolster his legacy. He has accomplished much more good for the American working class than Reagan's work for the 1% ever could.
Obama's legacy is not the Midas touch. Everything he touches turns to shit.

One of the things that I remember during Reagan, was desperation for an income to take care of the family...joining the military was the only option for millions of family men like myself..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back