Obama supporters, your long night watch is almost over, lay down your burden...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
00447555-447927_670.jpg

Obama supporters, your long weary eight-year watch of defending an incompetent President is finally over. You have been faithful, but now you can lay down your burden, and finally be at rest...

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history

Obama is a top ten President who will be sandwiched between two of the worst Presidents in history
Name one accomplishment of Obama.

Reversal of The Great Recession

jpg

Amazin', ain't it?
Then why did so many people vote for Trump?

How many voted for Trump, and how many voted for the other gu.....I mean, gal?

Just the numbers, please....we'll figure out which is larger...

Why did so many people feel beaten down and out of luck if Obama was doing a good job with the economy?

Why did so many people feel beaten down and out of luck if Obama was doing a good job with the economy?
Trumps problem is he is given a 4.7% unemployment rate. And Obama created 11 million jobs

He can only make it worse

All I know is there was no good economy for me. It doesn't do any good to trump up fake statistics saying good times are rolling when I know that's a lie.

Trumps problem is he is given a 4.7% unemployment rate. And Obama created 11 million jobs

But when you factor in how many jobs were lost under obummer....

The U.S. has had the longest streak of job growth under Obama. For 73 straight months, the U.S. has added jobs. But as CNNMoney has pointed out before, the total job gains under Obama are far fewer than under Presidents Reagan and Clinton. The question is, how good are those jobs?
How good were the 10.9 million jobs under Obama?

All I know is there was no good economy for me. It doesn't do any good to trump up fake statistics saying good times are rolling when I know that's a lie.

$55 trillion was added to our nations wealth under Obama

What happened to you?

I made hundreds of thousands in real estate and the stock market

But when you factor in how many jobs were lost under obummer....

The U.S. has had the longest streak of job growth under Obama. For 73 straight months, the U.S. has added jobs. But as CNNMoney has pointed out before, the total job gains under Obama are far fewer than under Presidents Reagan and Clinton. The question is, how good are those jobs?
How good were the 10.9 million jobs under Obama?

Obama created more jobs than BOTH Bushes combined

Trump will not come close to 11 million jobs

What happened to you?

La de da for you.

Stock market went up 2.5 times
Real estate was cheap and interest rates were under 4%

How did you fail?

What happened to you?

La de da for you.

How did you fail?
Investors did well, but I work for a living. People who work for a living did not do well in the Obama economy.

What happened to you?

La de da for you.

How did you fail?
Investors did well, but I work for a living. People who work for a living did not do well in the Obama economy.
Really?

11 million new workers found jobs

Community Organizer from Kenya Obama added 11 million jobs and $55 trillion to our nations wealth

Bumbling billionaire Trump will never see anything near that

Forum List

Back