Obama strongly considers withdrawing ALL troops from Afghanistan in 2014

We are never leaving there, the Afghans will be wearing skinny jeans, listening to Molly Cyrus, skate boarding and singing hip hop by the time we pack up and leave.

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama is seriously considering withdrawing all U.S. troops from Afghanistan in 2014, a senior administration official told CNN.

The official's comments came after The New York Times reported the administration was looking at speeding up the troop withdrawal to the "zero option," leaving no troops in Afghanistan.

Until now, U.S. and Afghan officials had been discussing plans to keep a small force behind to fight insurgents and to train Afghan security personnel.

But Obama has, in recent months, grown increasingly frustrated in dealing with Afghan President Hamid Karzai.

A "zero option" has always been among the scenarios the United States envisioned. But the new revelation means that it could be a very possible one now.

Obama considering withdrawing all troops from Afghanistan in 2014 - CNN.com

He should have got them out 5 years ago. Definitely after Osama Bin Laden was offed.

So after twelve years, what did we win? Oh I know, a bunch of dead heroes!
After twelve years, what did we learn? Oh I know, we're dumber than the Russians!
I guess we didn't convince them that we were killing them for their own good.
Just wait till you see how the cons fuck the fifty thousand heroes that came back with only half their body parts, and are now welfare cases.

Last edited:
After twelve years, what did we learn? Oh I know, we're dumber than the Russians!
Just wait till you see how the cons fuck the fifty thousand heroes that came back with only half their body parts, and are now welfare cases.

Really??? the "Cons" Afghanistan is Obama's war. Wake Up, The Dems control the presidency and the Senate so don't even try blaming the "Cons" for this screw up.

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama is seriously considering withdrawing all U.S. troops from Afghanistan in 2014, a senior administration official told CNN.

The official's comments came after The New York Times reported the administration was looking at speeding up the troop withdrawal to the "zero option," leaving no troops in Afghanistan.

Until now, U.S. and Afghan officials had been discussing plans to keep a small force behind to fight insurgents and to train Afghan security personnel.

But Obama has, in recent months, grown increasingly frustrated in dealing with Afghan President Hamid Karzai.

A "zero option" has always been among the scenarios the United States envisioned. But the new revelation means that it could be a very possible one now.

He should have got them out 5 years ago. Definitely after Osama Bin Laden was offed.

Just found this....Kerry negotiated to keep some military there past 2014. This really pisses me off!

ecretary of State John Kerry announced Wednesday that he and Afghan President Hamid Karzai have reached an agreement on a critical security pact governing the presence of U.S. troops in Afghanistan beyond 2014.
Kerry: Agreement reached on US-Afghan security pact, no 'apology' | Fox News

Translation: Once again Obama's diplomacy fails and he tries to sell the failure as a feature. :thup:

It's more that we've been paying the Taliban's sponsors - Pakistan - for their own good.

We've paid our enemies in Pakistan and that's convinced Pakistan that we are weak and at Pakistan's mercy.

What we've not done as yet is to kill our enemies in Pakistan, the Pakistani military intelligence agency, the ISI, who provided a base for Bin Laden near the Pakistani military academy.

Guys, military 101. You win wars by killing the enemy. You lose wars by paying the enemy.

Now, watch these videos, all the way through. 2 hours well spent.

What needs to be cleared out is the Pakistani ISI, the Pakistani military intelligence agency which sponsors terrorists on behalf of the Pakistani state. The ISI's critical role in sponsoring terrorism, is documented in this British TV documentary broadcast first in 2011.

BBC Panorama's "SECRET PAKISTAN - Part 1 Double-Cross"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSinK-dVrig]Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 1 (Double Cross) - YouTube[/ame]

BBC Panorama's "SECRET PAKISTAN - Part 2 Backlash"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5-lSSC9dSE]Secret Pakistan : Documentary by BBC Part 2 (Backlash) - YouTube[/ame]

You win a war by sending in the ground forces after you have strategically bombed the enemy.

You lose a war by sending in the ground forces after you have paid the enemy.

Strategic bombing of the enemy, first, wins the war, OK?

Not foolish bribing of the enemy, first. That loses the war, OK?

Last edited:

Really??? the "Cons" Afghanistan is Obama's war. Wake Up, The Dems control the presidency and the Senate so don't even try blaming the "Cons" for this screw up.

Yo wing nut, Shrub invaded Afghanistan in 2001. You really are a moron.

Yo wing nut, Shrub invaded Afghanistan in 2001. You really are a moron.

And as of today, Obama has been president for 4 years 306 days and we are still in Afghanistan..... Waiting to hear your excuse for that. Now to top that off Obama and his crew have signed a treaty that keeps us in Afghanistan till 2024 and beyond! I know Obama was just doing his John McCain impression and people took him seriously? Right? Oh by the way, did you know that in the 12-Year War: 73% of U.S. Casualties in Afghanistan were on Obama's Watch? That little fact must drive you nuts.

Read More about it here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/21/world/asia/afghan-pact-kerry-apology-.html
and
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/den...war-73-us-casualties-afghanistan-obamas-watch

Last edited:

Forum List

Back