Obama stock at all time low

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
After being soundly rejected on the ballot both in the 2014 midterms and in Israel, stock in Obama is at an all time low. It's hard to imagine a US President with less leverage, pull, meaning, mojo, affect, effect, gravity or gravitas. Starting with the Winter Olympic debacle, he inserts himself where he doesn't belong and all he's learned so far is how to double down on making himself look bad. Bibi re-soundly spanked him and this wasn't the first time either.

In a related story, stock in the Obama Kneepad Company is at a record high as his low-information Fluffers do all they can to keep Barack up and happy

For the sake of the US Presidency, the best thing Obama can do is spend the rest of his term golfing

B_9H5pdUcAArOZw.jpg

Obama is an Islamist radical. His political policies are in fact what Islam is. It's a political movement masquerading as religion

Further more, Obama is;

Anti-American
Anti- Western
Pro- Islam
Pro- Iran
Pro- Muslim Brotherhood

-Geaux

Obama has fucked up every negotiation he's ever engaged in. From Copenhagen to the Olympics to the Russian reset to the Iranians to Bo Bergdhl. You have to wonder at what point he can look at himself and say "you know, I'm way in over my head."

what if he is doing according to his plans Rabbi ?? What if he looks in the mirror and says Good job I did today with my lies about obamacare [for example] ?? Or , I did a good job as iran will eventually have nukes .

what if he is doing according to his plans Rabbi ?? What if he looks in the mirror and says Good job I did today with my lies about obamacare [for example] ?? Or , I did a good job as iran will eventually have nukes .
He is planning to fuck up? It would only make sense if hes actually an agent for a hostile government.

Forum List

Back