Obama stock at all time low

There's not one single thing Obama can point to that is considered an international success. Not one

-Geaux

obumble is going to run off to the UN for another useless resolution. Democrats are begging him not to since that would sink the democrat in 2016. But you know how selfish, petty and vindictive this asses ass can be.

and I wouldn't count on some 'un' resolution as being Nothing or useless tTpsy . Maybe 50 years ago it'd be nothing but with all the lefties and Obama types in the USA and in USA gov , well I don't know !!

From Tel Aviv to Turtle Bay (Obama Plans To Bypass Bibi with UN Action)

Foreign Policy.com ^ | 3/18/2015 | JOHN HUDSON, COLUM LYNCH
After years of blocking U.N. efforts to pressure Israelis and Palestinians into accepting a lasting two-state solution, the United States is edging closer toward supporting a U.N. Security Council resolution that would call for the resumption of political talks to conclude a final peace settlement, according to Western diplomats. The move follows Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s decisive re-election Tuesday after the incumbent publicly abandoned his commitment to negotiate a Palestinian state — the basis of more than 20 years of U.S. diplomatic efforts — and promised to continue the construction of settlements on occupied territory. The development also reflects...

Obama has fucked up every negotiation he's ever engaged in. From Copenhagen to the Olympics to the Russian reset to the Iranians to Bo Bergdhl. You have to wonder at what point he can look at himself and say "you know, I'm way in over my head."

Narcissists never reach that point.

Nutanyahoo is trying to start WWIII and President Obama is trying to prevent it.

BadDoggy-1.jpg

Everybody knows..... what kind of person Hussein Barack is...

Hallelujah to that Chihuahua! :)

If Obama calls off the False Flag Operation designed to suspend US election and actually does step down at the end of his term, he will likely go to the UN and run for "King of the World"

Forum List

Back