Obama steals a town and gives it to indians

My take is screw these 'wagon burners'. Hundreds of thousands of wagon burners signed over their land/rights for a bottle of fire water. Why? If one ascribes to the theory of evolution, the Indian found himself a stone-age creature confronting people on the verge of the industrial age. He could not cope and until this day is far behind. Progress has left him behind. Here is a comment from a poster on another website:

"This really is another attack on Whites. The town is 85% white. People built their business there. What next? Are we going to give Texas back to Mexico?

I've been to Riverton quite a few times and the surrounding reservations when I used to have to deliver down there (drove truck for a bit). The reservations are full wild dogs, trash, drugs, and alcoholism. I think it was around the mid-1980's, the Shoshone and Arapahoe went at it. It wasn't in the news much but there were many murders. The best thing to happen to the Native Americans down there are the Whites."

Turn the entire state of Wyoming over to the Indians

Who cares? We still have 49 states

My take is screw these 'wagon burners'. Hundreds of thousands of wagon burners signed over their land/rights for a bottle of fire water. Why? If one ascribes to the theory of evolution, the Indian found himself a stone-age creature confronting people on the verge of the industrial age. He could not cope and until this day is far behind. Progress has left him behind. Here is a comment from a poster on another website:

"This really is another attack on Whites. The town is 85% white. People built their business there. What next? Are we going to give Texas back to Mexico?

I've been to Riverton quite a few times and the surrounding reservations when I used to have to deliver down there (drove truck for a bit). The reservations are full wild dogs, trash, drugs, and alcoholism. I think it was around the mid-1980's, the Shoshone and Arapahoe went at it. It wasn't in the news much but there were many murders. The best thing to happen to the Native Americans down there are the Whites."

Next time those whites need to get permission from the people that were there first. Everyone should know by now they knew the land belonged to the NA's but took it anyway per the play book.

Turn the entire state of Wyoming over to the Indians

Who cares? We still have 49 states

There's more than a few States that would be willing to let you have the rest of this fucked up country and allow you to finish running it into the ground. The State I live in would do just fine without you insane fruitloops sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Hopefully the crime, destitution and disease you liberals encourage and foster will kill you all off soon enough.

Last edited:

Next time those whites need to get permission from the people that were there first. Everyone should know by now they knew the land belonged to the NA's but took it anyway per the play book.

The conquered don't get to make the rules up except in liberal la la land.

Not true as you can plainly see....:cool:

Oh this story hasn't been written in total yet. Trust me. We'll see who ends up being boss.

The injuns didn't own anything! There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence proving that white people were on North American soil long before the displaced Asians stumbled upon this continent.

The injuns didn't own anything! There is a MOUNTAIN of evidence proving that white people were on North American soil long before the displaced Asians stumbled upon this continent.

Where is that evidence? On Stormfronts website? The Vikings came for a hot second and went back to Europe. You have zero evidence.

The details in this "article" are, at best, scant.
I wonder how many people bought houses in that town knowing years ago that this might happen?

Obama desperately wants to escalate our ongoing civil war into a shooting war. These are the kind of act that force Americans to employ arms.

Stupid. Really, really stupid. So, who are you planning to shoot? Indians? Have you ever been to a powwow, dumb fuck? The whole shebang is started with a presentation of the flags by veterans. You see, Native Americans have the highest rate of service of any group in the US. So you would not be dealing with a bunch of people liky yourself.

The Native Americans have been cheated repeatedly in land deals, and outright thefts. It is time that the lands promised in the treatys are returned to them.

Last edited:

Present it then. From credible sources, not bullshit sites that the one in the OP.

Oh this story hasn't been written in total yet. Trust me. We'll see who ends up being boss.

Trust you for what? You personally are a wussy. There is nothing you are going to do but run and hide clown. You really have no clue whats coming.

I welcome the day when you perverts try and complete your vision of your Amerika.

So, YOU know what's coming? :lol:

I don't think you know at all and we'll see who's boss before it's all said and done.

I'm game. I'm ready.

ARE YOU? :lol:

more ignorance from asclepias :lol:

there were people BEFORE Native Americans here.

and before them as well.

And some of them were white :D

Trust you for what? You personally are a wussy. There is nothing you are going to do but run and hide clown. You really have no clue whats coming.

I welcome the day when you perverts try and complete your vision of your Amerika.

So, YOU know what's coming? :lol:

I don't think you know at all and we'll see who's boss before it's all said and done.

I'm game. I'm ready.

ARE YOU? :lol:

Ok pale boy. Like I really believe you. Little wussies like you always run and hide. Someone is going find you with pee running down your leg and crap caked on your boxers. Better get cool with your local Black quick.

and before them as well.

Vikings stayed for a hot second. Show me proof anyone else got here before the NA's besides Black people.

Present it then. From credible sources, not bullshit sites that the one in the OP.

Ever hear of the Solutrean people from 23 thousand years ago?

Scientific American Frontiers . Coming Into America. Where the First Americans European? | PBS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNTXCMYjwEk]Solutreans Are Indigenous Americans - YouTube[/ame]

and before them as well.

Vikings stayed for a hot second. Show me proof anyone else got here before the NA's besides Black people.

show me the proof that Native Americans were the only ones on this land FIRST.

Forum List

Back