Obama, Standing Behind Islam "First"...

I've already posted something on this a few days ago so I can't add more to this than to say that Obuma's loyalties clearly are for the religion he was raised in. Anything else is nothing but another lie on his part.

When I found out that Obama said he would stand behind Islam first "should the political winds shift in an ugly direction" ... I was flabbergasted that he would speak the truth of his loyalty to the enemy so boldly in his book, outing himself that way. He stepped away from taqiyya and kitman for a moment to speak the truth. I'm sure that was a directive, but still very bold.

Like millions of Americans, we didn't know much about Islam until 9/11/01 - that beautiful and sunny Tuesday morning, when our world was about to change forever.

I'd like to share with you a video that I've watched so many times in the last several years. It has prompted me to learn more about those who attacked us and those who still remain with us, here in the USA, even until today. Those who are commanded to, "Smile in their faces and curse them in your hearts." [min. 3+ gets to the gist of the short video]

Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque - YouTube

You live in New York or Washington DC?

I've already posted something on this a few days ago so I can't add more to this than to say that Obuma's loyalties clearly are for the religion he was raised in. Anything else is nothing but another lie on his part.

Obama's loyalty is pretty clear about what country he loves. America.

You like you folks..it seems your patriotism lies elsewhere.

In a far land called "Israel".

Indeed.

When I found out that Obama said he would stand behind Islam first "should the political winds shift in an ugly direction" ... I was flabbergasted that he would speak the truth of his loyalty to the enemy so boldly in his book, outing himself that way. He stepped away from taqiyya and kitman for a moment to speak the truth. I'm sure that was a directive, but still very bold.

Like millions of Americans, we didn't know much about Islam until 9/11/01 - that beautiful and sunny Tuesday morning, when our world was about to change forever.

I'd like to share with you a video that I've watched so many times in the last several years. It has prompted me to learn more about those who attacked us and those who still remain with us, here in the USA, even until today. Those who are commanded to, "Smile in their faces and curse them in your hearts." [min. 3+ gets to the gist of the short video]

lol, I'm not the guy in the video. I'm not a guy at all.

I do know the video was filmed at Ground Zero. HTH

lol, I'm not the guy in the video. I'm not a guy at all.

I do know the video was filmed at Ground Zero. HTH

Pretty binary question. Why is it so hard to answer?

Pretty binary question. Why is it so hard to answer?

Hard? It appears I elaborated more than you wished. :eusa_angel:

Except it wasn't filmed at "Ground Zero". You'd know that if you lived here.

:eusa_whistle:

If you made it through the first few seconds of the video, you would know he said, "Hello America, I'm just a few hundred feet from Ground Zero where a group of muslim terrorists ..."

Missed that? :eusa_shifty:

If I tell you the truth; you will say that it's a lie.

But if I tell you a lie; then you will think it's the truth.

Or maybe; I don't know the difference?

Do you?? :dunno:

You're a POS who after 3 weeks still won't denounce the death of the Ambassador and three others and all you can do is post:

And? :cool: Like the fucking muzzie moron you are. And you have the balls to call yourself a "Patriotic Muslim American"? :lol:

You're a POS who after 3 weeks still won't denounce the death of the Ambassador and three others and all you can do is post:

And? :cool: Like the fucking muzzie moron you are. And you have the balls to call yourself a "Patriotic Muslim American"?
AND?? :cool:

Hard? It appears I elaborated more than you wished. :eusa_angel:

Except it wasn't filmed at "Ground Zero". You'd know that if you lived here.

:eusa_whistle:

If you made it through the first few seconds of the video, you would know he said, "Hello America, I'm just a few hundred feet from Ground Zero where a group of muslim terrorists ..."

Missed that? :eusa_shifty:

Apparently you did. Apparently you also missed that fact that there is already a mosque in the area. You also missed the fact this is a settled issue. Oh and by the way..you missed the hearsay this idiot was spouting in his video. It's both cowardly and a load of bullshit to identify a "friend" as doing the things he says he did..without the "friend" there to respond.

Good on you to go with this.

And? :cool: Like the fucking muzzie moron you are. And you have the balls to call yourself a "Patriotic Muslim American"? :lol:

Terrorists take great joy in the death of Americans no matter how it happens. As the video explained, only a dark muslim heart can smile in the face of 9/11. The same goes for those who celebrate our dead Ambassador.

I had this Sunni freak pegged quickly. Trash. :mad:

Terrorists take great joy in the death of Americans no matter how it happens. As the video explained, only a dark muslim heart can smile in the face of 9/11. The same goes for those who celebrate our dead Ambassador.

Ah Yes, Sunni Man whose location is Dar al-harb, the House of War...a perpetual state of jihad...where we have yet to be subjugated.

Islam’s House of Islam and House of War

But, he's a "Patriotic Muslim American". :lol:

Ah Yes, Sunni Man whose location is Dar al-harb, the House of War...a perpetual state of jihad...where we have yet to be subjugated.

Islam’s House of Islam and House of War

But, he's a "Patriotic Muslim American". :lol:

Actually..he served in the United States military.

You?

Forum List

Back