Obama, Standing Behind Islam "First"...

2ndAmendment

Oct 4, 2012
USA
When I found out that Obama said he would stand behind Islam first "should the political winds shift in an ugly direction" ... I was flabbergasted that he would speak the truth of his loyalty to the enemy so boldly in his book, outing himself that way. He stepped away from taqiyya and kitman for a moment to speak the truth. I'm sure that was a directive, but still very bold.

Like millions of Americans, we didn't know much about Islam until 9/11/01 - that beautiful and sunny Tuesday morning, when our world was about to change forever.

I'd like to share with you a video that I've watched so many times in the last several years. It has prompted me to learn more about those who attacked us and those who still remain with us, here in the USA, even until today. Those who are commanded to, "Smile in their faces and curse them in your hearts." [min. 3+ gets to the gist of the short video]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg]Of Mosques and Men: Reflections on the Ground Zero Mosque - YouTube[/ame]

Bump for Sunni who couldn't find this thread ... and scared to reply to Min. 3 thru Min. 5 ...

Any comment that I make will be taqiyya. (a lie)

Or will it??

:dunno:

Or Kitman. Or truth. Your choice.

I'm asking for your comment on minutes 3 thru minutes 5 of the video I posted. Two minutes.

Those 2 minutes tell everything we need to know about muslims and also the one occupying the White House. I'd like your comment if you will.

If I tell you the truth; you will say that it's a lie.

But if I tell you a lie; then you will think it's the truth.

Or maybe; I don't know the difference?

Do you?? :dunno:

I'm asking for your comment on Min. 3 thru Min. 5 of the video.

Care to give it?

As expected. You're as dirty as they come ... can't even reply to your own 'book of hate' directives.

That didn't take long.

As expected. You're as dirty as they come ... can't even reply to your own 'book of hate' directives.

That didn't take long.

Forum List

Back