Has Anyone Heard of Ann Barnhardt?

2ndAmendment

Oct 4, 2012
USA
She has a lot to say on many subjects. As for the Middle East, Islam, muslims, this would be my favorite video of hers. At the end, she gives her address and invites the terrorists to come and get a piece of her.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVl9LR5OQp0]Ann Barnhardt about rolling back the First Amendment Part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Ok, surely, her security is up to date ...I'm so proud of her for speaking out against America's enemy. :eusa_clap:

Typical American ignorant rant that has no bearing on reality. Serves to reinforce the suspicion that Americans don't live on this planet.

Typical American ignorant rant that has no bearing on reality. Serves to reinforce the suspicion that Americans don't live on this planet.

You wouldn't be the first terrorist supporter I've come across even IF you watched the video.

That's pretty good. I was wondering if she had gotten any death threats and I guess she has. Her response to one was pretty amusing:

Ann Barnhardt's Response to a Death Threat-Truth!

THAT's a keeper! I've never read that before and really appreciate it.

Even tho the "President" of the USA says he will stand with Islam "first" ... I'm with Ann, I will never bow down to that evil. Ever.

BRAVO!!! :clap2:

You wouldn't be the first terrorist supporter .

Darling, US authorities and taxpayers support terrorist organisations in practically every country, including US support of radical Islamists.

That's why listening Americans ranting on about "the evils of terrorism", while at the same time contributing their dollars to support those "evil terrorists" is like listening to schizophrenics with multiple personality disorder.

You wouldn't be the first terrorist supporter .

Darling, US authorities and taxpayers support terrorist organisations in practically every country, including US support of radical Islamists.

That's why listening Americans ranting on about "the evils of terrorism", while at the same time contributing their dollars to support those "evil terrorists" is like listening to schizophrenics with multiple personality disorder.

That's one of the main reasons we seek to remove Obama. See now?

Obama? You genuinely think your problem is -- Obama?!

Well, Clinton, Reagan, Bush also supported terrorists with YOUR participation! YOU -- US taxpayers -- support terrorism, including militant Islamists!

Obama? You genuinely think your problem is -- Obama?!

Well, Clinton, Reagan, Bush also supported terrorists with YOUR participation! YOU -- US taxpayers -- support terrorism, including militant Islamists!

1) Check you calendar. Who is occupying the White House?

2) Which of the aforementioned said they would stand with Islam first?

*sigh*

*sigh*

1. Check your calendar. Who was occupying the White House when Americans were donating to IRA; when US was supporting Talibs; when OBL Wakhabists and other Islamic militants were committing terrorist acts in Russia; when US was supporting KLA?

2. No one apart from you cares what your presidents say. It's what they do that matters. And above all -- AMERICAN CITIZENS support terrorists, including Islamic terrorists through your taxes and your support of US foreign policies!

the forming of alliances for "common cause" even when the "partners" ALSO harbor abhorrent ideologies OR ----are nasty criminals in general is nothing new The fact that the US supported the Taliban pigs when the Taliban pigs were fighthing Russian incursion into Afghanistan----is just such a phenomenon-----HOWEVER I do agree that it was a really stupid move. The statement "you supported the taliban..." is not entirely true. I do not believe that the USA government had a firm grasp ----at that time---on just how ISLAMICICST is the taliban------or even just what islamicism is. The USA supported the repulsion of Russian troops from Afghanistan. Similar arguements ----for the other pieces of crap you posted. AS to the lady in the video-----you said nothing----simply called her "stupid" Is there something she said to which you have a real (semi intelliegent) objection or wish to dispute?

Yes, let's not remind Mimi that her beloved Stalin had an alliance with Hitler......

Yes, let's not remind Mimi that her beloved Stalin had an alliance with Hitler......

An alliance which may have survived (as might have Hitler and Nazism) had Adolph not ditched the agreement and attacked the Soviets. :D

*sigh*

1. Check your calendar. Who was occupying the White House when Americans were donating to IRA; when US was supporting Talibs; when OBL Wakhabists and other Islamic militants were committing terrorist acts in Russia; when US was supporting KLA?

2. No one apart from you cares what your presidents say. It's what they do that matters. And above all -- AMERICAN CITIZENS support terrorists, including Islamic terrorists through your taxes and your support of US foreign policies!

1) October 7, 2012. America has a muslim terrorist supporter occupying the White House. Many are unhappy about that.

2) Really, no one apart from lil' ol' me cares what that POS says?? You've really enlightened me today.

:anj_stfu:

An alliance which may have survived (as might have Hitler and Nazism) had Adolph not ditched the agreement and attacked the Soviets. :D

What about alliance between Hitler and Poland; Hitler and France; Hitler and Britain? What about US financial, industrial and military support for Hitler that lasted into 1944?
Or do you have a selective memory?

1) October 7, 2012. America has a muslim terrorist supporter occupying the White House. Many are unhappy about that.

2) Really, no one apart from lil' ol' me cares what that POS says?? You've really enlightened me today.

:

I am asking you: who was in the White House when America supported IRA; Talibs; OBL/Wakhabists/Chechen terrorists; Kosovo Liberation Army?

:

I am asking you: who was in the White House when America supported IRA; Talibs; OBL/Wakhabists/Chechen terrorists; Kosovo Liberation Army?

I am telling you: we're in the here and now no matter what date your calendar gives you. In the here and now we have a muslim pig occupying the White House.

Catch up!

I am telling you: we're in the here and now

In other words, you have anti-Obama agenda, and the fact he is simply continuing the work of his predecessors just doesn't penetrate your head.

What are you talking about? I don't deny he's "continuing the work of his predecessors" .... muhammad (piss be upon him.) :eusa_shhh:

As for MY agenda - I'm against every POS that hates America, especially terrorists and their filthy supporters. See now?

Forum List

Back