Obama spending binge never happened

Yes. It's another big right wing lie that you've succeeded to make into conventional wisdom.

Oh holy crap... you're a 'Holocaust Denier'?

Any shred of credibility you EVER hoped for just died.

Wrong again, lying skank.

Kind of like the holocaust huh? :cuckoo:

Yes. It's another big right wing lie that you've succeeded to make into conventional wisdom.
right there, dipshit. You're a Holocaust Denier. You now have ZERO credibility (as if there was any doubt).

Yes we do. Were you stupid enough to believe that the bills being run up by the prior administration would never become due? This is the high point of intellectual dishonesty. You want to blame Obama for the fact that he's required under law, to pay debt when it's due.

Have there been ANY bills 'run up' by the CURRENT administration?

why won't you answer this post, you little lying bitch?

Hey Dickless, you Holocaust Denying freak... gonna answer?

Have there been ANY bills 'run up' by the CURRENT administration?

You're just a pathetic pissant liar. You know that it's true. Obama didn't accumulate the debt, and now that it's coming due, scumbags like yourself want to blame him for the cause. It's amazing the hyperpartisan lengths you'll go to so you can create this BIG LIE.

Please... link to ANY post where I personally blamed Obama for all the debt.

Putz.

still waiting...

tick tick tick tick................................

Another right wing lie debunked.

Commentary: Government outlays rising at slowest pace since 1950s

Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it: “I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.
MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg

It amazes me how bad at math some people are.

Another right wing lie debunked.

Commentary: Government outlays rising at slowest pace since 1950s

Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it: “I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.
MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg

It amazes me how bad at math some people are.

Me too.

Ok, Ok the left is really stretching the truth here. Obama's stimulus isn't included in his numbers. The last time we had a budget, it was Bush's. So when Obama came and and shoved all that aside, he spent on anything and everything he wanted............it was all sent to Bush. So the first year of Obama's administration they charged everything to Bush all the while laughing at the budget.

This magician truly is a master of illusion. Get a life Dems, you're guy sucks, lies and blames everything on everyone else. Too bad MSNBC and Ed Shultz has been had, right along with all of you. LOL

Here, why don't you read what Ann Coulter has to say about it............she knows and so do all the economists. Obama only fools the fools, not the people that really know the truth. You've been had. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Figures don't lie: Democrats do - HUMAN EVENTS

Ok, Ok the left is really stretching the truth here. Obama's stimulus isn't included in his numbers. The last time we had a budget, it was Bush's. So when Obama came and and shoved all that aside, he spent on anything and everything he wanted............it was all sent to Bush. So the first year of Obama's administration they charged everything to Bush all the while laughing at the budget.

This magician truly is a master of illusion. Get a life Dems, you're guy sucks, lies and blames everything on everyone else. Too bad MSNBC and Ed Shultz has been had, right along with all of you. LOL

Here, why don't you read what Ann Coulter has to say about it............she knows and so do all the economists. Obama only fools the fools, not the people that really know the truth. You've been had. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We expect nothing less from Dick Suck.

Correct. The Democrats have YET to submit a mandated budget and instead raise the debt ceiling...operate on a 'Continuing resolution' ALL designed to make Republicans the bad guys.

Yes the debt increased 5 trillion under Obama. Now show what he bought with the 5 trillion, what was the 5 trillion spent on?

Forum List

Back