Obama Speaks... Who Cares?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well.. do the Russians, Israel, French, Chinese, North Korea, Iran or anyone on the foreign polcy front really care about what Obama has to say, they just laugh and do whatever they please, I see no proof of respect for Obama what-so-ever, does anyone?

On the domestic front, Republicans just expect him to lie, Democrats don't seem to expect much of anything..

Just my opinion..

He's to weak..

And when I mean weak he's taking our foreign Policy way too lightly.

He wants everybody to "Love" us again, but those countries don't really give a flying shit..

Tough Sanctions on Iran and N.Korea, if they don't compromise, Take Action before it's too late.

But then again.. Both those countries don't have the balls to face us militarily.

Russia said they will build the Iranians a nuke plant.

WTG Barry, you sure showed them who's boss!

Yup.. and the Russians just aren't keen on imposing sanctions on Iran.. surprised?

Russia said they will build the Iranians a nuke plant.

WTG Barry, you sure showed them who's boss!

At the talks in Moscow with Hillary Clinton, Putin said "Russia does not exclude the possibility of imposing sanctions against Iran, but stresses that such sanctions should be "intelligent"." If the diplomatic language into comprehensible means no sanctions.

Yeah.

I saw the news bite of the Russians announcing that.

SOS Clilnton was standing right next to him with egg all over her face. Must have been pretty moritfying for her. After all. She's representing the US and our wishs. LOL

Yeah.

I saw the news bite of the Russians announcing that.

SOS Clilnton was standing right next to him with egg all over her face. Must have been pretty moritfying for her. After all. She's representing the US and our wishs. LOL

Actually, I feel sorry for Clinton.. a lifetime supply of egg on her face..

If Obama's lips are moving he is lying. A lot of people have caught on and that is why no one listens anymore.

If Obama's lips are moving he is lying. A lot of people have caught on and that is why no one listens anymore.
No, his followers are with him.

Many people are slow to realize they are being lied to, say about 46% of voters at last count.

Interesting..The fact is Democrats believe it's okay for their representatives to lie, it should be expected.. it's politics.

Strangely enough though, it's not reciprocal....:lol:

No, his followers are with him.

Many people are slow to realize they are being lied to, say about 46% of voters at last count.

the rightwingers were wrong for eight years... about everything.

what on earth makes you think they're suddenly correct about anything?

and you might want to look at who's behind the anti-health care reform thing

can you say 'death panels'? sure i knew you could. :eusa_whistle:

so what were you saying about being lied to?

You are truly a moron of galactic proportions.
Here is a thread about Obama and suddenly its "BOOOSSSHHHH". Bush wasnt a right winger. He wasnt even close.
Anyway, Obama has been wrong on every policy he ran on and wrong every time he deviated from Bush's policies. His sitting down with Iranians and Norks has been a total laughable failure. He has irritated the British, the Czechs, the Poles, the Israelis, and who knows who else.
He is a complete novice and has surrounded himself with ideologue morons who are yes men for him.

Forum List

Back