Obama Slams American Religion- The USA

There is no official religion of the United States, everyone knows that.
However everyone also knows that the dominant religion is and has always been Christianity, and that's why American liberals have and will always attack this particular religion.
When your starting point is the belief that America is the main source of the problems in the world, and when you don't even believe in the foundations of America and it's legitimacy, then naturally you go after the dominant culture.
If Judaism was the largest religion, then Jews and Judaism would be the ones liberals hate the most and the ones who they would claim were just as evil as todays Islamic extremists. Same for any other religion if it were the dominant religion in America.

In this case however, liberals are forced to go back many centuries and way before the history of the United States to find a time when the dominant religion of the day, was filled with atrocities.

Islamic extremists are committing atrocities TODAY, but in the minds of American liberals you must not acknowledge that, unless you at least qualify that acknowledgement by first making the claim that Christianity is just as bad.
It's not Christianity that is bad, it's the people that do bad things that claim to be Christians in this world, like the ones in Africa burning people alive for being accused of witch craft....

Nice to know our Pres shares the same mentality as the left wing nuts on this board. Everyone that voted for this shit bag should be disgraced with themselves.

It was a great speech and needed to be said.

Christian extremists in this country are just a slightly watered down version of ISIS.

Christians tie people to fences and beat them to death, they assassinate doctors in churches, they blow up abortion clinics, they put bloody pictures of medical procedures up on billboards.

Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum are the watered down version of the Westboro Church.

Long live America and praise her glory. You're the tree falling in the forest, but I hear you. Your kind are no longer welcome here in America and soon you'll be deported with the illegal Mexicans.

-Geaux
Just try it.....

Watch what you wish for

-Geaux

Christian extremists in this country are just a slightly watered down version of ISIS.

Christians tie people to fences and beat them to death, they assassinate doctors in churches, they blow up abortion clinics, they put bloody pictures of medical procedures up on billboards.

Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum are the watered down version of the Westboro Church.

Long live America and praise her glory. You're the tree falling in the forest, but I hear you. Your kind are no longer welcome here in America and soon you'll be deported with the illegal Mexicans.

-Geaux
Just try it.....

Watch what you wish for

-Geaux
Where is the word wish in my statement....??

holy crap

Ladies and Gents, I give you the modern day American liberal.

For every hard working freedom loving Immigrant we accept, we need to deport one of these American hating Progressives
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<
For every hard working freedom loving Immigrant we accept, we need to deport ONE THOUSAND of these American hating Progressives, starting right here on USMB :up:

I'm sorry....did Digital Drifter claim that all liberals hate America and that he thinks liberals hate Christianity simply because it is the dominant religion in America?

Did he say that and not get a "Holy Crap" from Mac?

Yes. Yes he did.

holy crap

And it's the beauty of freedom of expression. I want to know what people like that are thinking, and who agrees with them.

And I believe that he believes every word he wrote. And I have no doubt he's speaking for many here.

Who is he speaking for? Is Digital Drifter speaking for you? Do you think liberals hate Christianity because it is the dominant religion in America? Is that something you agree with?

Using your standard flawed logic.....the fact that you did not immediately voice strong opposition to DD's comments means that you agree with them. Right?

And it's the beauty of freedom of expression. I want to know what people like that are thinking, and who agrees with them.

And I believe that he believes every word he wrote. And I have no doubt he's speaking for many here.

Agreed...our government, which would love to and in some ways is actively trying to limit or eliminate the people's natural right of freedom of speech, should not prevent fools from exposing themselves.

Of course, anyone paying attention to the beliefs of the radical Left, already knows they believe in such inanities.
As accustomed as I think I am to this stuff, the "Christian extremists in this country are just a slightly watered down version of ISIS" thing was a bit of an eye-opener.

Progressive hate America, our founding our traditions, so it's no surpirse
Your traditions? They are traditions of people past, and people of present have the freedom to like them or not...

You can't have it both ways.
You can't be against freedom of the past (our traditions which is freedom of speech & freedom of religion) and expect to be against it today with political correctness and anti-religion.
Why would anyone in this country not want freedom of speech and embrace stifling it because it offends some? No where in our Constitution does it say you have the right to not be offended.
Why is it that the left only see the bad (negative) and never are able to see the good (positive)?
Heck even when things are working and doing well, they still see it as not good enough and needs to be fixed or done differently.
They always strive for a perfection for a utopia that will never be accomplished, not recognizing that doing this erodes our freedom.
Life is not perfect and never will be perfect and utopia will never be accomplished.

holy crap

Count on it.

What really needs to be done is to make this kind of free speech available all across the mainstream of America.

Lets let the everyday American listen to this hate talk and open their eyes to what the hardcore radical left looks like.

The far right reactionaries will run no one out of America.

Break the law, they will go to jail. Set in stone.

That's what happens when you elect a guy who hates American more than Castor and Al Qaeda

ObamaNationcopy.jpg

Obama is simply repeating the democratic Party line...America before 1964, BAD! VERY BAD! Forget about creating the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Fuck winning WWII. We were a racial dung heap then. BUT SHAZAM! Along came the 1960's and America became GOOD...VERY GOOD! but, when historians 100 years from now research the downfall of the former united states of America they will determine that it started in the 1960's that produced people like Barry Hussein Obama.

Forum List

Back