Obama Slams American Religion- The USA

What national religion is that?
:laugh:

You really have to ask?
Considering that their is no formal nation religion stated in the Constitution then ,,,,yes....
No national anthem in the Constitution, either, Moonpie.
No mention of separation of church and state in the national anthem either....
Oh, I get it. More of your sophomoric one-liners.
I thought we were playing cat and mouse....or spoonie....

Blame it on Hussein Obama growing up in Indonesia which has the largest Muslim population in the world.

Blame what?? There's not even a topic here.

blame everything

on Hussein ...he is the worst President ever.

Indeed. I suspect he squats to pee too.

Just saying

-Geaux
The dupes are the ones who believe and post such shit as
Obama Slams American Religion- The USA

Jake- Don't you have a liberal democratic function to attend? Obama's hate speech was epic

Obama sucks balls

-Geaux

There is no official religion of the United States, everyone knows that.
However everyone also knows that the dominant religion is and has always been Christianity, and that's why American liberals have and will always attack this particular religion.
When your starting point is the belief that America is the main source of the problems in the world, and when you don't even believe in the foundations of America and it's legitimacy, then naturally you go after the dominant culture.
If Judaism was the largest religion, then Jews and Judaism would be the ones liberals hate the most and the ones who they would claim were just as evil as todays Islamic extremists. Same for any other religion if it were the dominant religion in America.

In this case however, liberals are forced to go back many centuries and way before the history of the United States to find a time when the dominant religion of the day, was filled with atrocities.

Islamic extremists are committing atrocities TODAY, but in the minds of American liberals you must not acknowledge that, unless you at least qualify that acknowledgement by first making the claim that Christianity is just as bad.

It was a great speech and needed to be said.

Christian extremists in this country are just a slightly watered down version of ISIS.

Christians tie people to fences and beat them to death, they assassinate doctors in churches, they blow up abortion clinics, they put bloody pictures of medical procedures up on billboards.

Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum are the watered down version of the Westboro Church.

Christian extremists in this country are just a slightly watered down version of ISIS.

Christians tie people to fences and beat them to death, they assassinate doctors in churches, they blow up abortion clinics, they put bloody pictures of medical procedures up on billboards.

Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum are the watered down version of the Westboro Church.

Long live America and praise her glory. You're the tree falling in the forest, but I hear you. Your kind are no longer welcome here in America and soon you'll be deported with the illegal Mexicans.

-Geaux

holy crap

Ladies and Gents, I give you the modern day American liberal.

holy crap

And it's the beauty of freedom of expression. I want to know what people like that are thinking, and who agrees with them.

And I believe that he believes every word he wrote. And I have no doubt he's speaking for many here.

holy crap

And it's the beauty of freedom of expression. I want to know what people like that are thinking, and who agrees with them.

And I believe that he believes every word he wrote. And I have no doubt he's speaking for many here.

Agreed...our government, which would love to and in some ways is actively trying to limit or eliminate the people's natural right of freedom of speech, should not prevent fools from exposing themselves.

Of course, anyone paying attention to the beliefs of the radical Left, already knows they believe in such inanities.

holy crap

Agreed...our government, which would love to and in some ways is actively trying to limit or eliminate the people's natural right of freedom of speech, should not prevent fools from exposing themselves.

Of course, anyone paying attention to the beliefs of the radical Left, already knows they believe in such inanities.
As accustomed as I think I am to this stuff, the "Christian extremists in this country are just a slightly watered down version of ISIS" thing was a bit of an eye-opener.

Last edited:

holy crap

As accustomed to I think I am to this stuff, the "Christian extremists in this country are just a slightly watered down version of ISIS" thing was a bit of an eye-opener.

Really?

Some on the radical Left have stated similar comments for years. I believe it was Fat Rosie who said some years ago that radical Islam is no different from radical Christianity...she got a huge ovation. Other posters on this forum have stated much the same. I suspect Obama believes the comment is true.

I also suspect a poll of radical leftists in this nation...assuming they were to answer honestly (a huge assumption), asking them if there is a difference between radical Islam and Christianity, would find a large percentage believing there is no difference.

holy crap

For every hard working freedom loving Immigrant we accept, we need to deport one of these American hating Progressives

Long live America and praise her glory. You're the tree falling in the forest, but I hear you. Your kind are no longer welcome here in America and soon you'll be deported with the illegal Mexicans.

-Geaux
Just try it.....

holy crap

As accustomed as I think I am to this stuff, the "Christian extremists in this country are just a slightly watered down version of ISIS" thing was a bit of an eye-opener.

Progressive hate America, our founding our traditions, so it's no surpirse

holy crap

For every hard working freedom loving Immigrant we accept, we need to deport one of these American hating Progressives
Start with yourself...

holy crap

Progressive hate America, our founding our traditions, so it's no surpirse
Your traditions? They are traditions of people past, and people of present have the freedom to like them or not...

Forum List

Back