What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Obama sets record for welcoming sports team champs to the WH

ginscpy

Reaction score
The Seatle Storm??

c'mon...................

OP
G

ginscpy

Reaction score
Figures Obama would have the WNBA champs to the WH - hes such a woman................

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gotta keep the white house staff out of the unemployment line ya know.

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figures Obama would have the WNBA champs to the WH - hes such a woman................

How does that make you feel, ladies. Apparently "woman" is a perjorative now!!! My mother was quite a woman. Too bad you apparently didn't have a similar role model or you wouldn't be saying something so stupid.

OP
G

ginscpy

Reaction score

How does that make you feel, ladies. Apparently "woman" is a perjorative now!!! My mother was quite a woman. Too bad you apparently didn't have a similar role model or you wouldn't be saying something so stupid.

No disrespect to women intended - just a figure of speech. Obama is such a weiner.

We would not have been able to win The Big One without women working in the arms factories. (Rosie The Riviter)

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

No disrespect to women intended - just a figure of speech. Obama is such a weiner.

We would not have been able to win The Big One without women working in the arms factories. (Rosie The Riviter)

You misspelled 'winner'. :cool:

OP
G

ginscpy

Reaction score

You misspelled 'winner'. :cool:

no I didn't

OP
G

ginscpy

Reaction score
WNBA champs couldn't beat an average boys HS team.

Don't deserve to be invited to the WH.

Last edited:
OP
G

ginscpy

Reaction score
Why doesn't Obama invite Tiger Woods to the WH?

The winner of the PGA deserves an invite.

Ooops - it wasn't Woods - a no-nameI never heard of.

Stick a fork in Tiger - he's done. (in his defense -some due in part to gettter older)

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
him"s a jock him is

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List