Obama sets record for welcoming sports team champs to the WH

Figures Obama would have the WNBA champs to the WH - hes such a woman................

Figures Obama would have the WNBA champs to the WH - hes such a woman................

How does that make you feel, ladies. Apparently "woman" is a perjorative now!!! My mother was quite a woman. Too bad you apparently didn't have a similar role model or you wouldn't be saying something so stupid.

How does that make you feel, ladies. Apparently "woman" is a perjorative now!!! My mother was quite a woman. Too bad you apparently didn't have a similar role model or you wouldn't be saying something so stupid.

No disrespect to women intended - just a figure of speech. Obama is such a weiner.

We would not have been able to win The Big One without women working in the arms factories. (Rosie The Riviter)

No disrespect to women intended - just a figure of speech. Obama is such a weiner.

We would not have been able to win The Big One without women working in the arms factories. (Rosie The Riviter)

You misspelled 'winner'. :cool:

You misspelled 'winner'. :cool:

no I didn't

WNBA champs couldn't beat an average boys HS team.

Don't deserve to be invited to the WH.

Last edited:
Why doesn't Obama invite Tiger Woods to the WH?

The winner of the PGA deserves an invite.

Ooops - it wasn't Woods - a no-nameI never heard of.

Stick a fork in Tiger - he's done. (in his defense -some due in part to gettter older)

Forum List

Back