Obama says that Islam has been part of America from the beginning

That said, there is a horror that has emerged from their religion that they themselves are not dealing with. The question is, is it because of fear that they do not, or because of a quiet concurrence?

Hundreds of thousands of Muslims have died fighting against that "horror" all over the world. Do you deny it?

Thousand-year old tribal conflicts cannot be considered as fighting against Islamism, and most of the shit in the ME is tribal in nature..

Fighting ISIS and Boko Haram is not tribal any more.

That said, there is a horror that has emerged from their religion that they themselves are not dealing with. The question is, is it because of fear that they do not, or because of a quiet concurrence?

Hundreds of thousands of Muslims have died fighting against that "horror" all over the world. Do you deny it?

Thousand-year old tribal conflicts cannot be considered as fighting against Islamism, and most of the shit in the ME is tribal in nature..
By your logic, you should also be asked; why aren't you off in the Mideast fighting ISIS? Is it because of fear, or concurrence?

I have never defended Islam. But I will fight against you fools attacking people that are my neighbors and that I work with who are innocent. Don't forget that you conservatives share most of Islam's religious beliefs. LIberals are the ones who fight against those. You used to have Muslims on your side because of that.
"You conservatives"? I voted for Hillary.

Oops.

The people I agree with on this topic, such as Sam Harris, Dave Rubin, Richard Dawkins, Camille Paglia, Christopher Hitchens (RIP), Maajid Nawaz, Bill Maher and others are LIBERALS.

Oops.

And they're all horrified by what you people are doing.

Don't you think it's possible that to discuss what is good about Muslims without you throwing that label out?

There is much that is good and admirable in Muslim people. That said, there is a horror that has emerged from their religion that they themselves are not dealing with. The question is, is it because of fear that they do not, or because of a quiet concurrence?

Nevertheless, it must be dealt with in whatever terms are necessary to make an end of it.

Extremism - whether religious or political is dangerous. And Islamic extremism certainly is and is one of the problems we're dealing with today.

But - historically, Muslims ARE a part of our country, and have been a long time, and that can't be erased for the convenience of those who would like to see them eliminated as a religion or as Americans.

I do not disagree, and new arrivals capable of self-support are fine, so long as they come to mold themselves into Americans, not to attempt to mold America into them.

And every indication and poll taken seems to support that they are little different than other religious demographics in this country.

Deflection.

Why are you so defensive of a religion that treats women and gays and free thought and intellectualism like this?

Please explain, without deflection or diversion or distortion.
I have never defended Islam. But I will fight against you fools attacking people that are my neighbors and that I work with who are innocent. Don't forget that you conservatives share most of Islam's religious beliefs. LIberals are the ones who fight against those. You used to have Muslims on your side because of that.

Oops.

The people I agree with on this topic, such as Sam Harris, Dave Rubin, Richard Dawkins, Camille Paglia, Christopher Hitchens (RIP), Maajid Nawaz, Bill Maher and others are LIBERALS.

Oops.

Don't you think it's possible that to discuss what is good about Muslims without you throwing that label out?

There is much that is good and admirable in Muslim people. That said, there is a horror that has emerged from their religion that they themselves are not dealing with. The question is, is it because of fear that they do not, or because of a quiet concurrence?

Nevertheless, it must be dealt with in whatever terms are necessary to make an end of it.

I want to add - I think that is a big misconception that is perpetrated by anti-islamists (perhaps a better term than islamophobe).

They are the biggest victims of extremist violence. The represent the largest proportion of forces fighting it as well. Their children and communities are at risk - and they have lost children and family members to the seductive propoganda of extremists. They aren't a monolith, but a collection of many communities and nationalities.

Refer to my reference to tribal conflicts.

By your logic, you should also be asked; why aren't you off in the Mideast fighting ISIS? Is it because of fear, or concurrence?

I have no tribes there. :2up:

Oops.

Oops.

Extremism - whether religious or political is dangerous. And Islamic extremism certainly is and is one of the problems we're dealing with today.

But - historically, Muslims ARE a part of our country, and have been a long time, and that can't be erased for the convenience of those who would like to see them eliminated as a religion or as Americans.

I do not disagree, and new arrivals capable of self-support are fine, so long as they come to mold themselves into Americans, not to attempt to mold America into them.

And every indication and poll taken seems to support that they are little different than other religious demographics in this country.

In general, but there are hot spots developing.

Note that after having lost the arguments in the thread title and OP the subject has pivoted away from the original and has now become a general Muslim bashing thread.

So you're a pussy. Figures.

Who were the Muslims on the Mayflower?
Who are the Muslims who signed the Declaration of Independence?
Who are the Muslims who wrote our Constitution?
Does Obama need a mental health check?
A large number of slaves from Africa were Muslims

That's why African Christian gospel songs were handed down through the generations, right? ONNNNNNK!

Proof or STFU.
Ever heard Muslim music? It's dissonant.

African harmony gospel is awesome!

Who were the Muslims on the Mayflower?
Who are the Muslims who signed the Declaration of Independence?
Who are the Muslims who wrote our Constitution?
Does Obama need a mental health check?
A large number of slaves from Africa were Muslims

That's why African Christian gospel songs were handed down through the generations, right? ONNNNNNK!

Proof or STFU.
Ever heard Muslim music? It's dissonant.

African harmony gospel is awesome!

You are right - African American gospel and spiritual music is lovely. But - it originated in America out of slavery and the African American Church in the 1800's.

Muslim slaves had to hide their religion.

The Muslim Roots of American Slaves (part 1 of 2): From Africa to America - The Religion of Islam

Whatever contribution Islam made to this country, the fact remains: The greatest contribution was slavery. The biggest economic trade with Arab Muslims of North Africa was to supply slaves all over the world. Of those, only 5% of all African slaves ended up here in the United States or colonies. The majority of slaves ended up being shipped to Central and South America as well as India.

You could conceivably attribute Muslims at least 50% of the blame for the Civil War.
Four million slaves in this country.......the overwhelming majority owned by Christians

Whatever contribution Islam made to this country, the fact remains: The greatest contribution was slavery. The biggest economic trade with Arab Muslims of North Africa was to supply slaves all over the world. Of those, only 5% of all African slaves ended up here in the United States or colonies. The majority of slaves ended up being shipped to Central and South America as well as India.

You could conceivably attribute Muslims at least 50% of the blame for the Civil War.
Four million slaves in this country.......the overwhelming majority owned by Christians

The point being? It was also Christians who made slavery illegal in this country. Christians who were also Republicans, I might add.

The point is that the Dems are attempting to use the 25th amendment to impeach Trump and that Obama said many wild left wing knuttjob stuff when he was president and it didn't bother the Left one bit.
The Left needs to be consistent to be credible.
"Trolling" is highly subjective.
Stimulating a debate is not trolling.

The point is that the Dems are attempting to use the 25th amendment to impeach Trump and that Obama said many wild left wing knuttjob stuff when he was president and it didn't bother the Left one bit.

You just used the words "Left", "consistent", and "credible" in the same sentence.

Isn't that like dividing by zero?

The point being? It was also Christians who made slavery illegal in this country. Christians who were also Republicans, I might add.

You mean there were both good Christians and bad Christians?

But Muslims aren't allowed the same latitude?

Dems are not capable of impeaching Trump
They lack the votes

Now, why are you afraid of the 25 th amendment?
Afraid Trump is going crazy?

Islam isn't a valid religion, it's a false doctrine and a death cult. Christianity is the only true religion, as written in John 14:6 - "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Islam was formed 600 years after the death of Christ and their "prophet" Muhammad was in real life a murderer and a pedophile who had sex with 9-year old girls. There is no concept of "forgiveness" in Islam, only surrender: Islam believes that if a person cannot be converted, the nonbeliever should be killed. No ifs, and, or buts. That also includes you, Kafir. Regardless of your liberal "Kumbaya" belief in "tolerance" and "diversity".

Muhammad never healed the sick, nor did he perform any miracles, nor did he raise the dead. Nor was he nailed to a cross and killed by Roman soldiers, only to be resurrected from the dead, to take His place at the side of God in Heaven. I am not a model Christian but as a "Christian sympathizer", even I know this to be true.

Islam isn't a valid religion, it's a false doctrine and a death cult. Christianity is the only true religion, as written in John 14:6 - "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Islam was formed 600 years after the death of Christ and their "prophet" Muhammad was in real life a murderer and a pedophile who had sex with 9-year old girls. There is no concept of "forgiveness" in Islam, only surrender: Islam believes that if a person cannot be converted, the nonbeliever should be killed. No ifs, and, or buts. That also includes you, Kafir. Regardless of your liberal "Kumbaya" belief in "tolerance" and "diversity".

Muhammad never healed the sick, nor did he perform any miracles, nor did he raise the dead. Nor was he nailed to a cross and killed by Roman soldiers, only to be resurrected from the dead, to take His place at the side of God in Heaven. I am not a model Christian but as a "Christian sympathizer", even I know this to be true.
There are no valid religions

They are all made up

So you're a pussy. Figures.

I don't think the Armed Forces are looking for 64 year olds.

The correct answer is that there were no Muslims on the Mayflower, none signed the Declaration of Independence or wrote our Constitution, and Obama is nuttier than squirrel shit and he should have been impeached under the 25th amendment.
Your thread title does not correlate to your OP. You wrote it with the stupid idea that you could trick folks and be witty, but you are not witty and folks here are not as immature or dopey as you. That is why you have been left with the sad conclusion that your thread is not only a failure, it has caused smarter people than you to inform readers of the exact opposite concept you tried to lie about.
This Sunday you made a complete jerk out of yourself.
Don't be so hypersensitive about the truth and facts. Toughen-up. Trump is not insane. The Dems are not going to us the 25th Amendment to impeach him. Obama did say something crazy about Islam in America. Dems lost the election. Those are the just the facts.

Forum List

Back