Obama says that Islam has been part of America from the beginning

Of course obama doesn't know the history of this country. He was educated at a madrassas in Indonesia.

There were a few Mohammedans in America in the 18th century. Pretty sure Jefferson wrote about them.

Very few, and no mosques.

We have been trying to avoid them from the beginning and to that degree he is right

Who were the Muslims on the Mayflower?
Who are the Muslims who signed the Declaration of Independence?
Who are the Muslims who wrote our Constitution?
Does Obama need a mental health check?
Since Obama doesn't have to go through any drug screening since he is not working for the government. That he is going to be saying a lot of weird stuff while under the influences of narcotics. And so just ignore him and let him go back finger banging himself while being under the influence. You'll say or see a lot of crazy incoherent things while intoxicated.

6_1448105349.gif

And here comes the defense of the Regressives' constituent pet religion....
Have you ever said "and here comes the attack on the knuckledragger's constituent pet boogeyman?"
See?
See what? Do you agree with the OP that there were never any Muslims here?
I don't know of any Muslims who wrote the Declaration or the Constitution, but I guess it's possible.

The Mayflower? Couldn't tell ya.

But my point remains.

Have you ever said "and here comes the attack on the knuckledragger's constituent pet boogeyman?"
See?
I don't know of any Muslims who wrote the Declaration or the Constitution, but I guess it's possible.

The Mayflower? Couldn't tell ya.

But my point remains.
That if a group of innocent people is attacked, people will jump in to defend them? Okay.

Two words: Barbary Pirates. The only contributions they're made to America have been slaves, piracy, and terrorism.

And Obama. Forgive me for forgetting about him, but it's almost like he was never president.

See?
Google "declaration of independence muslims"
They came in the 17th century after all the work was done.

Muslim Moors were exploring with the Spanish in the Carribean and southwest which is currently called New Mexico and Arizona before the Mayflower participants were even born. In addition, a percentage of slaves brought from Africa during the slave trade and some continued to practice their religion in secret as they helped build America.

Forum List

Back