Obama says that Islam has been part of America from the beginning

Who were the Muslims on the Mayflower?
Who are the Muslims who signed the Declaration of Independence?
Who are the Muslims who wrote our Constitution?
Does Obama need a mental health check?
There are records of Muslims fighting for America against the British in the revolutionary war

Where?

Just curious.
Encyclopedia of Muslim-American History

:lmao:

Not exactly a mob, eh?

There are records of Muslims fighting for America against the British in the revolutionary war

Where?

Just curious.

Not exactly a mob, eh?
Yeah screw those people, right? Loser.

The correct answer is that there were no Muslims on the Mayflower, none signed the Declaration of Independence or wrote our Constitution, and Obama is nuttier than squirrel shit and he should have been impeached under the 25th amendment.

The correct answer is that there were no Muslims on the Mayflower, none signed the Declaration of Independence or wrote our Constitution, and Obama is nuttier than squirrel shit and he should have been impeached under the 25th amendment.

The correct answer is this is a troll thread.

Wow, slamming a brave woman fighting for a Reformation.

Not surprising. And you make her point.

You folks really can't help yourselves.
Didn't Trump ban her from coming to the country? What is it you all say about Somali's these days?
Deflection.

Why are you so defensive of a religion that treats women and gays and free thought and intellectualism like this?

Please explain, without deflection or diversion or distortion.
I have never defended Islam. But I will fight against you fools attacking people that are my neighbors and that I work with who are innocent. Don't forget that you conservatives share most of Islam's religious beliefs. LIberals are the ones who fight against those. You used to have Muslims on your side because of that.
"You conservatives"? I voted for Hillary.

Oops.

The people I agree with on this topic, such as Sam Harris, Dave Rubin, Richard Dawkins, Camille Paglia, Christopher Hitchens (RIP), Maajid Nawaz, Bill Maher and others are LIBERALS.

Oops.

And they're all horrified by what you people are doing.

Don't you think it's possible that to discuss what is good about Muslims without you throwing that label out?
Of course. I just find it highly questionable when the Regressives are so willing to attack and mock Christianity at every opportunity and go into spin mode with each jihadist atrocity.

That's why Maajid Nawaz, the brave and brilliant British liberal fighting for a Reformation, coined the term "Regressive Left".

Of course. I just find it highly questionable when the Regressives are so willing to attack and mock Christianity at every opportunity.

Christianity is in a position of power and are the ones seeking discrimination. Also, the beliefs that are mocked are also held by Muslims. Which is why Muslims voted republican until you all started demonizing even the most innocent among them.

Didn't Trump ban her from coming to the country? What is it you all say about Somali's these days?
Deflection.

Why are you so defensive of a religion that treats women and gays and free thought and intellectualism like this?

I have never defended Islam. But I will fight against you fools attacking people that are my neighbors and that I work with who are innocent. Don't forget that you conservatives share most of Islam's religious beliefs. LIberals are the ones who fight against those. You used to have Muslims on your side because of that.

Oops.

The people I agree with on this topic, such as Sam Harris, Dave Rubin, Richard Dawkins, Camille Paglia, Christopher Hitchens (RIP), Maajid Nawaz, Bill Maher and others are LIBERALS.

Oops.

You can attack innocent people because you voted for Hillary (which I doubt you actually did)? Sorry, doesn't work like that. I'll keep fighting against religious nuts writing their beliefs into the law, and at the same time I'll keep fighting against people like you wanting to discriminate against people that are my friends, neighbors, and co-workers.
My politics are in the link in my sig, specified.

I'll side with Ali and the honest liberals to whom I've referred.

Deflection.

Oops.

Oops.

Don't you think it's possible that to discuss what is good about Muslims without you throwing that label out?
Of course. I just find it highly questionable when the Regressives are so willing to attack and mock Christianity at every opportunity and go into spin mode with each jihadist atrocity.

That's why Maajid Nawaz, the brave and brilliant British liberal fighting for a Reformation, coined the term "Regressive Left".

Yet you have people who attack and mock Islam at every opportunity, like this thread - delegitimizing them at every turn. They're unAmerican, unpatriotic, pedophiles, yada yada yada.

To me it seems a very one sided attack and in this thread - no one is defending extremist atrocities, but you bring it in.

What about history and the OP's attempt strip Muslims from our history? Though truly...I shouldn't even take it seirously because it's such obvious troll bait, not discussion.

Deflection.

Oops.

Oops.

There is much that is good and admirable in Muslim people. That said, there is a horror that has emerged from their religion that they themselves are not dealing with. The question is, is it because of fear that they do not, or because of a quiet concurrence?

Nevertheless, it must be dealt with in whatever terms are necessary to make an end of it.

Obama never said anything about Muslims "at the beginning"

In the United States, Eid also reminds us of the many achievements and contributions of Muslim Americans to building the very fabric of our nation and strengthening the core of our democracy. That is why we stand with people of all faiths, here at home and around the world, to protect and advance their rights to prosper, and we welcome their commitment to giving back to their communities.

Deflection.

Oops.

Oops.

Yet you have people who attack and mock Islam at every opportunity, like this thread - delegitimizing them at every turn. They're unAmerican, unpatriotic, pedophiles, yada yada yada.

To me it seems a very one sided attack and in this thread - no one is defending extremist atrocities, but you bring it in.

What about history and the OP's attempt strip Muslims from our history? Though truly...I shouldn't even take it seirously because it's such obvious troll bait, not discussion.
... as are most threads here.

I made a simple prediction, and off we went.

Of course. I just find it highly questionable when the Regressives are so willing to attack and mock Christianity at every opportunity.

Christianity is in a position of power and are the ones seeking discrimination. Also, the beliefs that are mocked are also held by Muslims. Which is why Muslims voted republican until you all started demonizing even the most innocent among them.
Yes, I'm aware of the Left's Oppressor/Oppressor template, in which Christianity is the Oppressor and Islam the oppressed.

Great, thanks.

Where?

Just curious.

Not exactly a mob, eh?
Yeah screw those people, right? Loser.

Not at all. Simply, your argument has no numbers.

Deflection.

Oops.

Oops.

There is much that is good and admirable in Muslim people. That said, there is a horror that has emerged from their religion that they themselves are not dealing with. The question is, is it because of fear that they do not, or because of a quiet concurrence?

Nevertheless, it must be dealt with in whatever terms are necessary to make an end of it.

Extremism - whether religious or political is dangerous. And Islamic extremism certainly is and is one of the problems we're dealing with today.

But - historically, Muslims ARE a part of our country, and have been a long time, and that can't be erased for the convenience of those who would like to see them eliminated as a religion or as Americans.

Whatever contribution Islam made to this country, the fact remains: The greatest contribution was slavery. The biggest economic trade with Arab Muslims of North Africa was to supply slaves all over the world. Of those, only 5% of all African slaves ended up here in the United States or colonies. The majority of slaves ended up being shipped to Central and South America as well as India.

You could conceivably attribute Muslims at least 50% of the blame for the Civil War.

That said, there is a horror that has emerged from their religion that they themselves are not dealing with. The question is, is it because of fear that they do not, or because of a quiet concurrence?

Hundreds of thousands of Muslims have died fighting against that "horror" all over the world. Do you deny it?

Thousand-year old tribal conflicts cannot be considered as fighting against Islamism, and most of the shit in the ME is tribal in nature..

Your thread title does not correlate to your OP. You wrote it with the stupid idea that you could trick folks and be witty, but you are not witty and folks here are not as immature or dopey as you. That is why you have been left with the sad conclusion that your thread is not only a failure, it has caused smarter people than you to inform readers of the exact opposite concept you tried to lie about.
This Sunday you made a complete jerk out of yourself.

Deflection.

Oops.

Oops.

I want to add - I think that is a big misconception that is perpetrated by anti-islamists (perhaps a better term than islamophobe).

They are the biggest victims of extremist violence. The represent the largest proportion of forces fighting it as well. Their children and communities are at risk - and they have lost children and family members to the seductive propoganda of extremists. They aren't a monolith, but a collection of many communities and nationalities.

Deflection.

Oops.

Oops.

Extremism - whether religious or political is dangerous. And Islamic extremism certainly is and is one of the problems we're dealing with today.

But - historically, Muslims ARE a part of our country, and have been a long time, and that can't be erased for the convenience of those who would like to see them eliminated as a religion or as Americans.

I do not disagree, and new arrivals capable of self-support are fine, so long as they come to mold themselves into Americans, not to attempt to mold America into them.

Forum List

Back