Obama says that Islam has been part of America from the beginning

And here comes the defense of the Regressives' constituent pet religion....
Have you ever said "and here comes the attack on the knuckledragger's constituent pet boogeyman?"
See?
See what? Do you agree with the OP that there were never any Muslims here?
Google "declaration of independence muslims"
They came in the 17th century after all the work was done.
Same with Germans, Italians, Poles, etc.

Who were the Muslims on the Mayflower?
Who are the Muslims who signed the Declaration of Independence?
Who are the Muslims who wrote our Constitution?
Does Obama need a mental health check?
A large number of slaves from Africa were Muslims

Isn't it strange the way the left is so willing to give Islam a free pass? Do they think they're exempt from having their heads chopped off or something?

Maybe they think that could sit down around a campfire with terrorists, roast some wieners and make some smores, and sing a round or two of "Kumbaya", and the shitheads would like them or something.

Leftists sure are a confused bunch of people.

Wow, slamming a brave woman fighting for a Reformation.

Not surprising. And you make her point.

You folks really can't help yourselves.
Didn't Trump ban her from coming to the country? What is it you all say about Somali's these days?
Deflection.

Why are you so defensive of a religion that treats women and gays and free thought and intellectualism like this?

Please explain, without deflection or diversion or distortion.

And here comes the defense of the Regressives' constituent pet religion....
Have you ever said "and here comes the attack on the knuckledragger's constituent pet boogeyman?"
See?
See what? Do you agree with the OP that there were never any Muslims here?
We probably had a few people from Iceland too. They like Muslims played no significant role in our history. Obama was trying to imply that Muslims have been a significant part of our history and that is total BS.

Didn't Trump ban her from coming to the country? What is it you all say about Somali's these days?
Deflection.

Why are you so defensive of a religion that treats women and gays and free thought and intellectualism like this?

I have never defended Islam. But I will fight against you fools attacking people that are my neighbors and that I work with who are innocent. Don't forget that you conservatives share most of Islam's religious beliefs. LIberals are the ones who fight against those. You used to have Muslims on your side because of that.

Is anyone actually interested in history is is this just another Regressive Right Mental Masturbation Exercise?

A look at the questions...

Who were the Muslims on the Mayflower? Religion
Who were the Catholics, Jews, Baptists, etc? The Mayflower carried the Pilgrims to found a new colony. The Pilgrims were a strict Christian sect, opposed to the Catholic Church and the Church of England, and were persecuted in Europe.

I'm not sure how relevent this question is since you seem to have multiple "starting points" for our country. The Pilgrims landed in 1620.

Who are the Muslims who signed the Declaration of Independence?
Who are the Muslims who wrote our Constitution?

Now you jump to 1776 - one hundred and fifty years LATER.

Regarding the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution - no Catholics or Jews signed it. No Muslims signed it. No African Americans signed it. And no women signed it. Are you suggesting that women were not part of our country from the beginning?

The history of Islam in the US is unclear, but according to a PBS series: Islam In America | History Detectives | PBS

When the first Muslims came to the land that would become the United States is unclear. Many historians claim that the earliest Muslims came from the Senegambian region of Africa in the early 14th century. It is believed they were Moors, expelled from Spain, who made their way to the Caribbean and possibly to the Gulf of Mexico.

When Columbus made his journey to the United States, it is said he took with him a book written by Portuguese Muslims who had navigated their way to the New World in the 12th century.

Others claim there were Muslims, most notably a man named Istafan, who accompanied the Spanish as a guide to the New World in the early 16th century in their conquest of what would become Arizona and New Mexico.

What is clear is the make up of the first real wave of Muslims in the United States: African slaves of whom 10 to 15 percent were said to be Muslims. Maintaining their religion was difficult and many were forcibly converted to Christianity. Any effort to practice Islam, and keep the traditional clothing and names alive had to be done in secret. There was an enclave of African-Americans on the Georgia coast that managed to maintain their faith until the early part of the 20th century.

So while Muslims were not a dominant part of the America, they were there. I'm guessing though, that this is a troll thread so a serious response is not of interest.

Deflection.

I have never defended Islam. But I will fight against you fools attacking people that are my neighbors and that I work with who are innocent. Don't forget that you conservatives share most of Islam's religious beliefs. LIberals are the ones who fight against those. You used to have Muslims on your side because of that.
"You conservatives"? I voted for Hillary.

Oops.

The people I agree with on this topic, such as Sam Harris, Dave Rubin, Richard Dawkins, Camille Paglia, Christopher Hitchens (RIP), Maajid Nawaz, Bill Maher and others are LIBERALS.

Oops.

And they're all horrified by what you people are doing.

Isn't it strange the way the left is so willing to give Islam a free pass? Do they think they're exempt from having their heads chopped off or something?

Maybe they think that could sit down around a campfire with terrorists, roast some wieners and make some smores, and sing a round or two of "Kumbaya", and the shitheads would like them or something.

Leftists sure are a confused bunch of people.
This thread is in the history forum, so it should be about history. The OP and some of the posters that have followed have made it about politics. Peter Salam/Saleem was a freed Massachusetts slave who joined the militia, fought at Bunker Hill and is credited with having shot and killed the British Major who was leading British Troops.
History confirms and documents early Muslim participation in establishing American colonies, helping to turn the colonies into the United States and defending with blood in every war Ameria has ever been in.

Last edited:
That already failed in your thread.

Deflection.

Oops.

The people I agree with on this topic, such as Sam Harris, Dave Rubin, Richard Dawkins, Camille Paglia, Christopher Hitchens (RIP), Maajid Nawaz, Bill Maher and others are LIBERALS.

Oops.

Don't you think it's possible that to discuss what is good about Muslims without you throwing that label out?

That already failed in your thread.

Deflection.

Oops.

Oops.

You can attack innocent people because you voted for Hillary (which I doubt you actually did)? Sorry, doesn't work like that. I'll keep fighting against religious nuts writing their beliefs into the law, and at the same time I'll keep fighting against people like you wanting to discriminate against people that are my friends, neighbors, and co-workers.

Forum List

Back