'Obama says it will be a 'personal insult' if blacks don't vote

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
President Barack Obama said if black voters fail to vote in sufficient numbers and Donald Trump wins the presidency, he will consider it a “personal insult.”

“I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy, if this community lets down its guard,” Obama said Saturday at an awards dinner hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington. “You want to give me a good send off? Go vote!”

At times raising his voice during an impassioned 25-minute speech, Obama sought to rally his most loyal supporters to elect Hillary Clinton as his successor.

Obama Says It Will Be ‘Insult’ If Black Voters Don’t Turn Outba

Apparently the Democratic Party believes African American voters will not turn out in large numbers for Hillary. Who can blame them when Hillary ran such a racist campaign against Obama in 2008.

He acts like he has actually done something for blacks and that they owe him. For what, making them worse off than they have been in decades?

King of the Black people has spoken.. "You slaves who I have kept in squalor, on welfare, living in the ghettos and killing each other, unless you do as I say, I will personally take it as an insult." Single file and don't disappoint me."

Why does this racist think he represents all the blacks?

Is he saying that all blacks are as racist as him, only looking at the skin color when making the determination on who they should vote for?

Obama is getting desperate. He wants Hillary to win because he knows she'll continue with bringing this country down.

President Barack Obama said if black voters fail to vote in sufficient numbers and Donald Trump wins the presidency, he will consider it a “personal insult.”

“I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy, if this community lets down its guard,” Obama said Saturday at an awards dinner hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington. “You want to give me a good send off? Go vote!”

At times raising his voice during an impassioned 25-minute speech, Obama sought to rally his most loyal supporters to elect Hillary Clinton as his successor.

Apparently the Democratic Party believes African American voters will not turn out in large numbers for Hillary. Who can blame them when Hillary ran such a racist campaign against Obama in 2008.
Well he is the thinnest skinned president we have ever had so....

After Trump wins, but before he is sworn in and the 'BONOBOS' shuffle out of the White house, will the office where the 'real' original Obama birth certificate is locked away be blown up?
There is a whole army of BONOBO sycophants willing and ready to destroy every BONOBO school record and application before Trump orders hand picked NG to go get the records.

A black president calling for other blacks to go out and vote for a white candidate that he supports.

Scandalous I say. Scandalous. Impeach. Get er done. This is what you sufferers of ODS have been waiting for.

Now this is real narcissism.

He truly thinks that this race is about him.

Incredible.

Anyone want to take bets on whether any libs will be bothered by this PROOF of narcissism in our POTUS?

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-04.gif

After Trump wins, but before he is sworn in and the 'BONOBOS' shuffle out of the White house, will the office where the 'real' original Obama birth certificate is locked away be blown up?
There is a whole army of BONOBO sycophants willing and ready to destroy every BONOBO school record and application before Trump orders hand picked NG to go get the records.

LMAO. You got ODS BAD. Seek help. Even trump says Obama was born in the USA.

The king muslim pos must think all black people are stupid. He aint done shit for blacks except drive them deeper into poverty. That bastard needs to rot in gitmo with every loser that voted for his racist hide.

And I'll remind all you liberal morons who are all crying over this birther bullshit, OBAMA AIN'T RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT! Idiots.

good. you have a problem with that?

no one cares

no one cares

As I suspected. Suddenly obvious narcissism is not a problem for lefties.

shuffle?

tell us again, little boy how you're not a bigot.

no one cares

and as soon as there's evidence of narcissism let us know. hint: it isn't what the voices in your head tell you.

no one cares

and as soon as there's evidence of narcissism let us know. hint: it isn't what the voices in your head tell you.

Laughing-Baby-Meme-01.jpg

He thinks this election is about HIM!!!

girl-laughing-hysterically.jpg

And you see no proof of narcissism?!

Laughing-Baby-Meme-09.jpg

no one cares

How are Democrats showing their desperation a problem?

DumBama and Hil-Liar knows that the blacks are not going to come out in droves for Hillary like they did for him. The funny part is while Hil-Liar is trying to distance herself from Obama, he's trying to convince the dupes in the black community that they are still voting for him.

But the Democrats would never dream of using blacks for selfish reason.

Forum List

Back