'Obama says it will be a 'personal insult' if blacks don't vote

President Barack Obama said if black voters fail to vote in sufficient numbers and Donald Trump wins the presidency, he will consider it a “personal insult.”

“I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy, if this community lets down its guard,” Obama said Saturday at an awards dinner hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington. “You want to give me a good send off? Go vote!”

At times raising his voice during an impassioned 25-minute speech, Obama sought to rally his most loyal supporters to elect Hillary Clinton as his successor.

Obama Says It Will Be ‘Insult’ If Black Voters Don’t Turn Outba

Apparently the Democratic Party believes African American voters will not turn out in large numbers for Hillary. Who can blame them when Hillary ran such a racist campaign against Obama in 2008.
that racist right ?

President Barack Obama said if black voters fail to vote in sufficient numbers and Donald Trump wins the presidency, he will consider it a “personal insult.”

“I will consider it a personal insult, an insult to my legacy, if this community lets down its guard,” Obama said Saturday at an awards dinner hosted by the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation in Washington. “You want to give me a good send off? Go vote!”

At times raising his voice during an impassioned 25-minute speech, Obama sought to rally his most loyal supporters to elect Hillary Clinton as his successor.

Obama Says It Will Be ‘Insult’ If Black Voters Don’t Turn Outba

Apparently the Democratic Party believes African American voters will not turn out in large numbers for Hillary. Who can blame them when Hillary ran such a racist campaign against Obama in 2008.

Growing up, my grandparents and their friends, Irish and Catholics, blindly voted for anything and everything Kennedy. Even at a young age, I found that to be limited thinking. Just because a president shares your creed and ethnicity, by default, you should vote for him??

Growing up, my grandparents and their friends, Irish and Catholics, blindly voted for anything and everything Kennedy. Even at a young age, I found that to be limited thinking. Just because a president shares your creed and ethnicity, by default, you should vote for him??

That's what liberals think. It works too.

Ask a black man how he votes, and he will tell you Democrat. Ask him why, and he will tell you that Republicans are only for the rich white man. Ask who told him that, and he will tell you the Democrats.

After Trump wins, but before he is sworn in and the 'BONOBOS' shuffle out of the White house, will the office where the 'real' original Obama birth certificate is locked away be blown up?
There is a whole army of BONOBO sycophants willing and ready to destroy every BONOBO school record and application before Trump orders hand picked NG to go get the records.

shuffle?

tell us again, little boy how you're not a bigot.

Bigot. A tiny little word for loser democrats to spew when he can't stand the fact the his loser ass is losing!

Would it be racist if Trump said "i will be personally insulted if all white people dont vote for me"? The question was rhetorical. We already know the answer.

Forum List

Back