Obama Saves America's Auto Industry! {KING}

Failure by the Democrats in New Orleans and in the governor's office to do what was needed to help their own people. Grotesque failure on their part.

Donna Brazile: Bush came through on Katrina - CNN.com

Nagin and Blanco (both dems) were responsible for the Katrina failures. I was here, I know exactly what happened.

Yep, but they don't care..then they couldn't use how Bush was incompetent and hated Black people

2ufc6bo.jpg

While republicans said it was a mistake to bail 'em out.

YOU'RE WELCOME!

KING!

didn't we (the tax payers) just take a $10, 500,000,000 loss on that deal?

is that what liberals call a success today. my, your standards have dropped

1.5 million auto jobs alone saved by Obama.

You are most certainly welcome.

Anytime.
He didn't save anything.

Several airlines have reorganized under bankruptcy, they still exist and it didn't cost the taxpayer a dime.

Do us a favor and quit pretending that you're doing us any favors.
So would have the auto industry and they would have came back leaner and more productive.
Let's call this bailout for what it was....A PAYBACK FOR THE UNIONS. Nothing more and nothing less.

My guy works for Ford and in the Uaw union

They have a bumper sticker that says, Buy Ford we didn't need bailed out by the govenrment

So when a president saves jobs....you are mad?

What y'all do with Obama is play "Catch 22". Damn if he does, damn if he doesn't.

Obama can put forth ideas that republicans were previously for, but if HE'S the one doing it, you cry foul.

All you do is try to mask your hatred.

That's it.

If he is tough on terror, you are against drones.

If he tries to negotiate without war, you say he is giving his muslim brothers a break.

If he says "Trayvon could've been my son", you scream bloody murder.

If he says nothing about race, you ask blacks daily "what has he done for you? He doesn't care about blacks at all!"

If he shakes Castro's hand, he is a communist.

If he doesn't, he has no couth, and knows not how to conduct himself appropriately in international settings.

If he kills Ben-Laden, so what? Bush would've done that too with just 7 more years to catch him.

If he hadn't knocked out the vast majority of Al-Queda, you would be screaming how soft he is on terrorism, and we need some "Good 'Ol Boys" to come back and torture some more people.

Therefore, y'all are full of shit.

And Barack Obama says "Kiss my ass!"

Rightfully so.

KING!

Who passed TARP, Bush or Obama?

You should be gloating about Bush's successes no? Or will you keep avoiding this incontinent truth, lol.

Thats one little factoid he's forgotten.

Barry bailed out GM and Chrsler to pay back the Unions for backing his election. The pension funds were so badly mismanaged that they needed cash to set em straight. Our cash. Taxpayer cash.

Barry had no problem hosing the shareholders and bond holders. He also had no problem hosing anyone who had 401K's, retirement or money invested in those companies.

He also had no problem using taxdollars to prop up a company that did go into bankrupcy once they got our tax dollars to fix the pension funds.

No way should the Govt use our tax dollars to prop up any company. I don't care how many jobs are involved. If that company can't stand on its own then it deserves to go down.

Anytime.

Simply allowing GM to file bankruptcy and reorganize would have accomplished the same thing and NOT cost the tax payers ten billion dollars, Black. Obama saved benefits for his buddies over at the United Auto Workers union. That was always what the bail out was about.

Katrina my ass.

That was the State and local Govt's fuck up. Not Bush's.

No Kidding--The governor--the mayor of New Orleans all DROPPED the ball on that one. Cat 5 storm coming your way--and people actually STAYED? The difference is more than obvious when you look at other hurricanes and how local officials have handled them, including our most recent storm Sandy. Barack Obama wasn't down there directing traffic--Chris Christy did that.

Last edited:

Anytime.

Simply allowing GM to file bankruptcy and reorganize would have accomplished the same thing and NOT cost the tax payers ten billion dollars, Black. Obama saved benefits for his buddies over at the United Auto Workers union. That was always what the bail out was about.

Yes--this was an AUTO UNION bail-out not an Auto industry bail-out. The proof of that is Detroit still has over 16% unemployment--and the city has declared BANKRUPTCY.

So when a president saves jobs....you are mad?

What y'all do with Obama is play "Catch 22". Damn if he does, damn if he doesn't.

Obama can put forth ideas that republicans were previously for, but if HE'S the one doing it, you cry foul.

All you do is try to mask your hatred.

That's it.

If he is tough on terror, you are against drones.

If he tries to negotiate without war, you say he is giving his muslim brothers a break.

If he says "Trayvon could've been my son", you scream bloody murder.

If he says nothing about race, you ask blacks daily "what has he done for you? He doesn't care about blacks at all!"

If he shakes Castro's hand, he is a communist.

If he doesn't, he has no couth, and knows not how to conduct himself appropriately in international settings.

If he kills Ben-Laden, so what? Bush would've done that too with just 7 more years to catch him.

If he hadn't knocked out the vast majority of Al-Queda, you would be screaming how soft he is on terrorism, and we need some "Good 'Ol Boys" to come back and torture some more people.

Therefore, y'all are full of shit.

And Barack Obama says "Kiss my ass!"

Rightfully so.

KING!

yea he has done all that and he is still a piss poor leader here on the home front.....the Country is getting further and further apart .....aint that great?......

Forum List

Back