Obama Runs his mouth and heads Back to Hawaii

The scumbag went back on vacation???

Yea he needs his Rest...Jet lag is a bitch, he sleeps something like 14 hours a day.

$A8IHMFpCUAAhwQz.jpg

$Obama_taking_nap.jpg

Obama’s faulty prognosis follows from his faulty diagnosis. America, he believes, can tax and spend its way back to prosperity.And now he’s going to try taxing. But here’s the problem: last year the Federal government’s unfunded liabilities, which includes Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, all programs Obama has no plans to reform, increased by $11 trillion to $222 trillion. To put this in context, the entire American economy is just $15 trillion. If you expropriated the entire wealth of the richest 400 Americans and left them on food stamps you would take $1.7 trillion – it wouldn’t make a dent. All Americans will face huge tax rises.Your doomed ,life just alot harder............"Forward"

stupid mindless hate fills their heads.

that is why their party is dying

Fine, let them laugh over others being taxed..

It won't be enough for Obama and his comrades in arms..

then we will see who will be laughing

Liberals believe the economy is improving because the work force has shrunk after people just gave up trying to get a job and GDP growth is going backwards each year because of the national debt.

They are easily duped with the numbers games played with the unemployment rate. They don't understand the unemployment rate will fall when this happens....12 of 20 people don't have a job....5 people quit looking so the new data is 12 of 15 people don't have a job is still people 12 people without a job.

im still waiting for any liberal to tell us why THE BIGGEST MILLIONAIRES of all dont have to pay their fair share???? Hollywood, nascar drivers?? Why is that?? I thought EVERYONE should have to pay their fair share?

Are you serious?

You rw's must be watching different C-span than I do because I have never heard that the Ds voted for lower taxes for Hollywood and nascar drivers.

Forum List

Back