Where's Entitlement Reform?

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
:confused:

A house divided against itself cannot stand...

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287.jpg

Last edited:
:confused:

A house divided against itself cannot stand...

Head_up_ass_liberal_zoom3-300x287.jpg

Define "Entitlement"; then, post the cost-benefits and the cost-deficits.

Since you already have your reply in cue, why not just say it instead of the nonsense of defining what we and everyone knows. I asked a question. If you have a reply that's makes a point...post it.

Everyone knows? Really, so list them and enlighten me.

If Medicare is one of the entitlements you wish would be reformed, apply some critical thought on the benefits and deficits of such 'reform'. That's my point, inherent in it is my 'cue' that you're nothing but a parrot and have never given any thought, critical or otherwise, to the issue of Medicare and most other current controversies.

Define "Entitlement"; then, post the cost-benefits and the cost-deficits.

Since you already have your reply in cue, why not just say it instead of the nonsense of defining what we and everyone knows. I asked a question. If you have a reply that's makes a point...post it.

If Medicare is one of the entitlements you wish would be reformed, apply some critical thought on the benefits and deficits of such 'reform'. That's my point, inherent in it is my 'cue' that you're nothing but a parrot and have never given any thought, critical or otherwise, to the issue of Medicare and most other current controversies.

And you have yet won't post it. :clap2:

Congrats...you get the Pompous Ass Award.

Oh, that. It's in that can that just went bouncing by you on the street. You missed it? Not to worry as another will be along in a couple of months.

Oh, that. It's in that can that just went bouncing by you on the street. You missed it? Not to worry as another will be along in a couple of months.

Catcher in the Rye is going to enlighten us all...as soon as he gets his ego out of his way. Right after he tells us his credentials again.

I have, which is why I asked you if Medicare is one of those entitlements you believe needs to be reformed, and if so, what benefits do you see being gained and what might be the negative consequences.

The ball is in your court, either answer or be exposed as a dumb parrot.

I have, which is why I asked you if Medicare is one of those entitlements you believe needs to be reformed, and if so, what benefits do you see being gained and what might be the negative consequences.

The ball is in your court, either answer or be exposed as a dumb parrot.

I asked what about entitlements. You however claim to have the answer but insist on doing an impression of the host of on Dancing With The Stars. I asked you to post your reply and all we got was insults.

You have a reply post it. If not, waste someone else's time Marshall McCloud.

Forum List

Back