Obama Reportedly Wasn't Pleased With Mitt Romney's 2012 Concession Phone Call

Obama is a whiny little bitch.....from what I have heard from just about everyone who has had dealings with Romney, he is a pretty classf act.....so obama is and alway will be a spoiled, little man......

Well 47% of the voters agreed. Fortunately for the country the majority of voters didn't.

I'm glad this story came out for over two years I have wondered how Romney's concession phone to Obama went.

I mean of all the issues in the world today, this had to be real important. Nutkhota has come through for us again!

all I care about Obama's whiny ass today. IS how the people showed him and his party they weren't PLEASED with him

way to go people....neutered him so now you will hear more waa waaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Obama is a whiny little bitch.....from what I have heard from just about everyone who has had dealings with Romney, he is a pretty class act.....so obama is and alway will be a spoiled, little man......

Yeah, we know what a supposed "class act" Romney is.

smirking-mitt-romney.jpg
Yeah, when your guy gets four Americans killed because if his incompetence. Then lies about it, then actually left to go to vegas. A real class act, and a pussy to boot.

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama was displeased with Mitt Romney's 2012 Election Night concession call, and briefly considered appointing Hillary Clinton to the Supreme Court, one of his closest former advisers reveals in a new book.

The adviser, David Axelrod, says Obama thought Romney suggested the president was only re-elected because he got out the black vote, according to an advance copy of Believer: My 40 Years in Politics obtained by the New York Daily News.

Obama was "unsmiling during the call, and slightly irritated when it was over," Axelrod writes in the book, scheduled to go on sale next week. Romney also reportedly told Obama that he had done a good job getting out the vote in Cleveland and Milwaukee, which Obama interpreted to mean black people.

"That's what he thinks this was all about," Obama said, according to Axelrod.

More: Obama Reportedly Wasn't Pleased With Mitt Romney's 2012 Concession Phone Call

I'm really not surprised. Sounds like typical Romney.

Axelrod was afraid of Herman Cain.

this story is obviously meant to have been the first hit piece against Romney if he decided to run again....Republicans need to learn to destroy their political opponents before they enter the arena.......that is how the democrats play.....

Republicans play politics...they win some, they lose some and then wait for the next election....democrats fight complete and total political war to destroy their enemies...and they never stop.....and never hesitate to attack, even potential threats to their power....

Until Republicans/libertarians/Tea Party members burn this idea onto their souls....the democrats will have the advantage....

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama was displeased with Mitt Romney's 2012 Election Night concession call, and briefly considered appointing Hillary Clinton to the Supreme Court, one of his closest former advisers reveals in a new book.

The adviser, David Axelrod, says Obama thought Romney suggested the president was only re-elected because he got out the black vote, according to an advance copy of Believer: My 40 Years in Politics obtained by the New York Daily News.

Obama was "unsmiling during the call, and slightly irritated when it was over," Axelrod writes in the book, scheduled to go on sale next week. Romney also reportedly told Obama that he had done a good job getting out the vote in Cleveland and Milwaukee, which Obama interpreted to mean black people.

"That's what he thinks this was all about," Obama said, according to Axelrod.

More: Obama Reportedly Wasn't Pleased With Mitt Romney's 2012 Concession Phone Call

I'm really not surprised. Sounds like typical Romney.

The words, tough shit, come to mind.

this story is obviously meant to have been the first hit piece against Romney if he decided to run again....Republicans need to learn to destroy their political opponents before they enter the arena.......that is how the democrats play.....

Republicans play politics...they win some, they lose some and then wait for the next election....democrats fight complete and total political war to destroy their enemies...and they never stop.....and never hesitate to attack, even potential threats to their power....

Until Republicans/libertarians/Tea Party members burn this idea onto their souls....the democrats will have the advantage....

To do that their constituents would have to care about their lies of misdeeds, the commies don't.

Forum List

Back