Obama Reportedly Wasn't Pleased With Mitt Romney's 2012 Concession Phone Call

Obama lied through his teeth about Obamacare to get re-elected, fact! In retaliation voters bitch slapped the Democrats last November. There are so few Democrats left in congress you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a Democrat beat down that bad.

Oh this is great news! It confirms earlier reports that someone was offended. An arrogant person sees another arrogant person's as not nice enough of sincere enough. Well, call the press, call my mommy, and let the world know I am offended!

So BFD, this sounds like an episode of Honey Boo Boo, the Kardashians or some other low white trash TV show.

Everyone! Obama got so upset with a Republican Congressmen that he said a bad word in front of the KIDS! And Michelle did not shower on Sunday!

The kids, they are eating their vegetables and it has offended the President!

Duhkhots, you are falling behind on all the great gossip.

Obama didn't like Romney's concession call because Romney didn't address Obama as "Your Highness."

Obama didn't like Romney's concession call because Romney didn't address Obama as "Your Highness."
The Obama apparently expected something to the effect of "I humbly concede defeat, my lord, and I beseech thee for your forgiveness for having the audacity to oppose your election. May you forever reign supreme".
I'm sure The Obamanation would find a way to criticize this as well.

WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama was displeased with Mitt Romney's 2012 Election Night concession call, and briefly considered appointing Hillary Clinton to the Supreme Court, one of his closest former advisers reveals in a new book.

The adviser, David Axelrod, says Obama thought Romney suggested the president was only re-elected because he got out the black vote, according to an advance copy of Believer: My 40 Years in Politics obtained by the New York Daily News.

Obama was "unsmiling during the call, and slightly irritated when it was over," Axelrod writes in the book, scheduled to go on sale next week. Romney also reportedly told Obama that he had done a good job getting out the vote in Cleveland and Milwaukee, which Obama interpreted to mean black people.

"That's what he thinks this was all about," Obama said, according to Axelrod.

More: Obama Reportedly Wasn't Pleased With Mitt Romney's 2012 Concession Phone Call

I'm really not surprised. Sounds like typical Romney.

Romney concession call to Obumbler: "You got out the vote!"

Obumbler's alleged interpretation = "You got out the BLACK vote."

If Axeldork is right, then Obumbler is indeed a whiny racist little bitch. To be any more thin skinned, Obumbler would have to be a laughable liberal member of this Board.

So The Big Zero once contemplated nominating Hillary Rodham (whatever in hell she thinks her last name is this week) to The Supreme Court!

But..... native Democrat hatred for strong women overcame the thought quickly enough to save His spavined (royal) ass from party disclipline!

Is Her Thighness' impeached and disgraced former President husband, William Jefferson 'Bubba' BJ Clinton still barred from the practice of law before the SCOTUS?

LOL. That would make for an amusing confirmation Q&A.

obumble is going to fight Mitt Romney for every vote come 2016.

No one will mention Bill Clinton saying of obama "20 years ago he'd be bringing us coffee and shining our shoes".

The world would have been much better off with obama as a shoeshine boy.

Forum List

Back