Obama regains swing State lead

They gave NC to mittens. You might want to look closer. Obama will win OH and then it is over and you know it.

Do you have eyes? ears? television? radio? internet? newspapers? brain? Obviously not if you can't see which way this race is moving.

You are seeing what you want to see. RCP gave him NC and thats what you are celebrating. Look at Ohio

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

It'll continue to grow over the next few days. What you're seeing is the Biden bounce. When the top of the ticket debate begins to be felt, Obama will pull away. If he avoids a major gaffe in the next debate, he's home free. 4 more years.

It's funny how reliable the polls are. Obama in lead. Fuck the polls! They are slanted! Romney gains momentum "look at the polls, hahahaha fuck you, Obama bots!" Poll now shows Obama in the lead in the remaining states that matter: Fuck that poll! I know that it's not true!

Selective "thinking" and that's what you get. Although i use the term "thinking" loosely.

i don't think he's the teatard...

I know it's a parlor game to try to figure out whose ID belongs to whom but in my view, it's fairly obvious that it is. Either that or you have to believe that TPS--someone with a political party in their user name--hasn't started a thread on the political message board in over a month (Politics or Election).

Their antics are almost identical as well.

there's another defunct poster i'd bet on. but who knows?

did the teatard do 400 threads in two months?

I wouldn't bet on that being true either as you of all people well know. Would you like me to post what happened between us since it isn't classified now that you aren't a moderator anymore? I might even be willing to risk a warning and tell them why you are no longer a moderator. I'll take my chances with a warning if that is the case. But taking a page from Obama's smear tactics doesn't surprise me. Like I told Zarius, check with a reputable moderator if you think I am anyone but who I am. You're so stupid that you can't read...it's 4,000 or did you forget that you make a point to mention that in every post you make since you have nothing else worthy to talk about?

Last edited:
I know it's a parlor game to try to figure out whose ID belongs to whom but in my view, it's fairly obvious that it is. Either that or you have to believe that TPS--someone with a political party in their user name--hasn't started a thread on the political message board in over a month (Politics or Election).

Their antics are almost identical as well.

there's another defunct poster i'd bet on. but who knows?

did the teatard do 400 threads in two months?

I wouldn't bet on that being true either as you of all people well know. Would you like me to post what happened between us since it isn't classified now that you aren't a moderator anymore? I might even be willing to risk a warning and tell them why you are no longer a moderator. I'll take my chances with a warning if that is the case. But taking a page from Obama's smear tactics doesn't surprise me. Like I told Zarius, check with a reputable moderator if you think I am anyone but who I am. You're so stupid that you can't read...it's 4,000 or did you forget that you make a point to mention that in every post you make since you have nothing else worthy to talk about?

Who cares......eat on these numbers

Polls: Obama holds his lead in Iowa, Wisconsin - First Read

Forum List

Back