Obama pulls a card from rdean's playbook

Can't understand why the President would even think this..heavens to betsy!

Sen. Jim DeMint calls defeating Obama like Waterloo - YouTube

It's not like the Conservative messiah is saying anything like this..

Rush Limbaugh: "I hope Obama fails" - YouTube

And now that the economy is slipping into recession..thanks to a downgrade..caused by the Tea Party obstruction..Boehner is tickled pink!

Boehner Christmas II - YouTube

If I understand this properly, you got nothing on the specific question I asked about Republicans refusing to pass the AJA because it might help Obama get reelected. You could have saved yourself a bunch of time just admitting that from the get go.

One of rdean's favorite tactics is to say someone once said something, or that he heard something somewhere, and then act like that makes it gospel truth. Apparenly Obama thinks it will work for him also.

“Yesterday, there were some Republicans quoted in Washington saying that even if they agree with the proposals in the American Jobs Act they shouldn’t pass it because it would give me a ‘win,’” Obama told a crowd of 3,250 supporters at a rally outside a Columbus, Ohio, public high school.
At Ohio Rally, Obama Says Jobs Plan ‘Isn’t About Giving Me a Win’ - ABC News

My response, give me the names. Let me get up in the face of any Republican that said they will not pass this simply because it might help Obama win reelection and I will join the chorus demanding they apologize to the American people. On the other hand, if he cannot, Obama should apologize.

I will point out that Republicans are calling his attempt to pay for this by raising taxes a non starter, and saying that it will not pass the Senate. and I can even provide the link.

Hill Dems pick apart Obama jobs plan - POLITICO.com Print View

Oops, those are Democrats, my bad.

Just compare the Obama jobs plan with the Republican jobs plan.

Something verses nothing. We know for sure "nothing" doesn't work.

You have been arguing nothing worked for months. Does nothing works only apply to Obama?

By the way, no links to back up what Obama said? Is that because he lied?

Swallow brings nothing to the table.

Maybe we should all start posting videos of politicians saying stupid stuff, yeah... awesome...

Ah go fuck yourself you little faggot.

Ain't going to be no swallow for you AvorySucksSuds.

Quifter.

Look, another homophobic liberal... Shocker.

Funny story how I didn’t bring sex into this at all yet you managed to turn it into no only sex but a homosexual thing. I really think you need to be honest with your own sexuality Swallow.

And now that the economy is slipping into recession..thanks to a downgrade..caused by the Tea Party obstruction..Boehner is tickled pink!

The downgrade was well deserved Sallow. Actions have consequences.

Swallow has a habit of forgetting the House (R) and Senate (D) passed the budget, the President (D) signed it. The Senate shot down the TP budget that would have balanced it in 5 short years in favor of a budget that got the country downgraded... Swallow believes if he keeps repeating himself someone will believe him... As the Presidents numbers tumble down hill for what he did, Swallow continues to beat the dead horse because in the end he has nothing.

If I understand this properly, you got nothing on the specific question I asked about Republicans refusing to pass the AJA because it might help Obama get reelected. You could have saved yourself a bunch of time just admitting that from the get go.

You got more then enough.

And on media. Verbose.

Swallow has a habit of forgetting the House (R) and Senate (D) passed the budget, the President (D) signed it. The Senate shot down the TP budget that would have balanced it in 5 short years in favor of a budget that got the country downgraded... Swallow believes if he keeps repeating himself someone will believe him... As the Presidents numbers tumble down hill for what he did, Swallow continues to beat the dead horse because in the end he has nothing.

And AvorySucksSuds you believe that if you keep asking for a swallow..it's going to happen.

It aint.

Swallow brings nothing to the table.

Maybe we should all start posting videos of politicians saying stupid stuff, yeah... awesome...

Ah go fuck yourself you little faggot.

Ain't going to be no swallow for you AvorySucksSuds.

Quifter.

Look, another homophobic liberal... Shocker.

Funny story how I didn’t bring sex into this at all yet you managed to turn it into no only sex but a homosexual thing. I really think you need to be honest with your own sexuality Swallow.

I am you little cocksucker. I don't ask no one for a swallow like you AvorySucksSuds. And I don't even bother with posters that don't like me much. So I always get kinda confused when take it in the ass types like you chase me around from thread to thread.

Maybe its because you are so fucking gay 3 dollars bills shout, "AvorySucksSuds is gay, man!"

I got this mental picture of you. It's not pretty:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnvgq8STMGM]SASSY GAY FRIEND - Hamlet - YouTube[/ame]

And AvorySucksSuds you believe that if you keep asking for a swallow..it's going to happen.

It aint.

I have never asked for a Swallow from you Swallow... Quote me once every asking for you to Swallow, then show where I ever asked to engage in any sexual activity with you... Hey, you have even gone as far to describe what your junk looks like and I know I never asked for that...

Of course I’ll be asking you to do something you have never done on these boards and that is to prove what you say…

I'm still always amazed how many liberal minded people still give a known homophobe rep/thanks... I guess that kind of stuff is good with them, who knew.

I decoded your post for you btw... Your welcome in advance.

You're a silly little cocksucker aren't ya AvorySucksSuds. You do know it's against TOS to change people's posts right?

But I am wondering why you chase after an old man, who's obviously straight, asking to gargle his cum.

Possibly because you live in a very straight community. And they are catching on to ya. They are wondering why a thin, young man, who's obviously concerned about his looks, has no pretty young maiden hanging off his arm.

Or why he's always humming a show tune. Or drinking mineral water. Or buying body building mags.

I got your game..fag.

You should play it somewhere it's appreciated. SanFran might be more your speed.

Quiff.

The economy is well into the second scoop of a double dip recession because of that fucking moron Obama, as you well know.

The economy at no point was ever out of a recession... Simply dumping monopoly money on your friends so that GDP moved while causing inflation does not count as getting the economy moving or getting the country out of a recession.

You're a silly little cocksucker aren't ya AvorySucksSuds. You do know it's against TOS to change people's posts right?

But I am wondering why you chase after an old man, who's obviously straight, asking to gargle his cum.

Possibly because you live in a very straight community. And they are catching on to ya. They are wondering why a thin, young man, who's obviously concerned about his looks, has no pretty young maiden hanging off his arm.

Or why he's always humming a show tune. Or drinking mineral water. Or buying body building mags.

I got your game..fag.

You should play it somewhere it's appreciated. SanFran might be more your speed.

Quiff.

I don't think you understand that I'm not homophobic so things like being called a "fag" don't upset me as they would you. I do however think it's funny that you believe the more vulgar you are when describing how the sex might be if I were to fuck you in some way would really get to me... All I'm thinking is how you have really thought about me fucking you in depth... And that's funny, lol.

For the record you have been successfully Trolled. It took 1 word “Swallow.”

Last edited:

I got your game..fag.

Quiff.

I don't think you understand that I'm not homophobic so things like being called a "fag" don't upset me as they would you. I do however think it's funny that you believe the more vulgar you are when describing how the sex might be if I were to fuck you in some way would really get to me... All I'm thinking is how you have really thought about me fucking you in depth... And that's funny, lol.

For the record you have been successfully Trolled. It took 1 word “Swallow.”

So you admit to trolling and being a fag?

Sheesh..that didn't take much.

And your the one that complains about "contribution".

That's funny. :lol:

One of rdean's favorite tactics is to say someone once said something, or that he heard something somewhere, and then act like that makes it gospel truth. Apparenly Obama thinks it will work for him also.

At Ohio Rally, Obama Says Jobs Plan ‘Isn’t About Giving Me a Win’ - ABC News

My response, give me the names. Let me get up in the face of any Republican that said they will not pass this simply because it might help Obama win reelection and I will join the chorus demanding they apologize to the American people. On the other hand, if he cannot, Obama should apologize.

I will point out that Republicans are calling his attempt to pay for this by raising taxes a non starter, and saying that it will not pass the Senate. and I can even provide the link.

Hill Dems pick apart Obama jobs plan - POLITICO.com Print View

Oops, those are Democrats, my bad.

You have been arguing nothing worked for months. Does nothing works only apply to Obama?

The Non partisan CBO said the first stimulus kept us from rolling into a deep depression. What have been Republican ideas to keep a depression from happening? Besides tax cuts for billionaires and subsidies for oil companies? Wait, aren't those part of what got us into this mess? Remember, Cheney said, "Deficits don't matter" and Bush said, "Go shop".

The Non partisan CBO said the first stimulus kept us from rolling into a deep depression. What have been Republican ideas to keep a depression from happening? Besides tax cuts for billionaires and subsidies for oil companies? Wait, aren't those part of what got us into this mess? Remember, Cheney said, "Deficits don't matter" and Bush said, "Go shop".

Links to Republicans that said they should not pass the AJA because it would give Obama a win?

What does a video uploaded in Uploaded on Nov 4, 2010, have to do with 'specific comments' President Obama claims were made about the jobs bill, yesterday?

answer... nothing.

is the history of you only span 24 hours or something?

This thread is about something Obama specifically said is happening now. I want names so I can stand up and denounce the Republicans that are more interested in seeing Obama loose than in passing a bill to help people.

Do you have any?

Forum List

Back