Obama pulls a card from rdean's playbook

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
One of rdean's favorite tactics is to say someone once said something, or that he heard something somewhere, and then act like that makes it gospel truth. Apparenly Obama thinks it will work for him also.

“Yesterday, there were some Republicans quoted in Washington saying that even if they agree with the proposals in the American Jobs Act they shouldn’t pass it because it would give me a ‘win,’” Obama told a crowd of 3,250 supporters at a rally outside a Columbus, Ohio, public high school.

At Ohio Rally, Obama Says Jobs Plan ‘Isn’t About Giving Me a Win’ - ABC News

My response, give me the names. Let me get up in the face of any Republican that said they will not pass this simply because it might help Obama win reelection and I will join the chorus demanding they apologize to the American people. On the other hand, if he cannot, Obama should apologize.

I will point out that Republicans are calling his attempt to pay for this by raising taxes a non starter, and saying that it will not pass the Senate. and I can even provide the link.

Hill Dems pick apart Obama jobs plan - POLITICO.com Print View

Oops, those are Democrats, my bad.

So what is everyone else doing with the 2,500% savings since switching to ObamaCare?

I think the WH follows all of Rdean's posts, they sound a lot alike

Notice that Obama only goes to the Union states were he can get a crowd, 3500 people big whoppy doo for him. A psychopath is one who can tell a lie and believe that it is the truth. I give you our president Barak H. Obama. He would know the truth if it was attached to his nose.

Yep..never happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gM-1HbK4qU]Mitch McConnell Reaffirms His Top Priority To Limit Barack Obama To One Term - YouTube[/ame]

Can't understand why the President would even think this..heavens to betsy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHV4nDS501Y]Sen. Jim DeMint calls defeating Obama like Waterloo - YouTube[/ame]

It's not like the Conservative messiah is saying anything like this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuYjWbAU2eU]Rush Limbaugh: "I hope Obama fails" - YouTube[/ame]

And now that the economy is slipping into recession..thanks to a downgrade..caused by the Tea Party obstruction..Boehner is tickled pink!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_paKxXLsenA]Boehner Christmas II - YouTube[/ame]

Swallow brings nothing to the table.

Maybe we should all start posting videos of politicians saying stupid stuff, yeah... awesome...

Notice that Obama only goes to the Union states were he can get a crowd, 3500 people big whoppy doo for him. A psychopath is one who can tell a lie and believe that it is the truth. I give you our president Barak H. Obama. He would know the truth if it was attached to his nose.
He's not a psychopath ,but he is an arrogant lying narcissistic sociopath !!

One of rdean's favorite tactics is to say someone once said something, or that he heard something somewhere, and then act like that makes it gospel truth. Apparenly Obama thinks it will work for him also.

“Yesterday, there were some Republicans quoted in Washington saying that even if they agree with the proposals in the American Jobs Act they shouldn’t pass it because it would give me a ‘win,’” Obama told a crowd of 3,250 supporters at a rally outside a Columbus, Ohio, public high school.

My response, give me the names. Let me get up in the face of any Republican that said they will not pass this simply because it might help Obama win reelection and I will join the chorus demanding they apologize to the American people. On the other hand, if he cannot, Obama should apologize.

I will point out that Republicans are calling his attempt to pay for this by raising taxes a non starter, and saying that it will not pass the Senate. and I can even provide the link.

Just compare the Obama jobs plan with the Republican jobs plan.

Something verses nothing. We know for sure "nothing" doesn't work.

"Some people say," Faux News misuse of a term for unaccountable information for as long as I can remember. And opinions have superceeded facts in political content as the norm as well.

Last edited:

You are absolutely right.
It is unbecoming of the Office of President to play these little games.
It is also a testament to show that this man has never left the campaign trail. This is exactly what politicians say during campaigns, not when speaking of such a giant piece of legislation.

Pitiful and freshman-like.

Forum List

Back